Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Britney bonus tracks: Circus vs Glory

Which do you prefer? 38 members have voted

  1. 1. Which do you prefer?

    • Circus bonus tracks
      52%
      20
    • Blackout bonus tracks
      47%
      18

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

These albums has some of Britneys best bonus tracks but which album has the stronger bonus songs?

Circus- Album.pngGlory (Britney Spears album) - Wikipedia

Circus:

Photography

Trouble

Quicksand

Rock Me In

Amnesia

Rockboy

 

Glory:

Change Your Mind

Better

Mood Ring

Liar

If I'm Dancing

Coupure Électrique

 

Edited by Josh

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Circus has Quicksand, Rock Me In, Phonography & Trouble but Glory has Better, Mood Ring, Liar, If I'm Dancing. Change Your Mind & Coupure Électrique :jonny5:

Glory beats circus somehow if you put it this way 💀😭

 

But standard circus EATS glory up like there's no tomorrow 

 

Btw @Joshyour poll you wrote blackout instead of glory

Edited by Delirious

Poll says Blackout.

 

But I prefer Glory. If I’m Dancing, Change Your Mind, Better, and Coupure Electriqué are amazing bops. 
 

The Circus ones are good too though. 

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

  • Author
3 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Glory beats circus somehow if you put it this way 💀😭

 

But standard circus EATS glory up like there's no tomorrow 

 

Btw @Joshyour poll you wrote blackout instead of glory

Oops thanks for telling me!! 

  • Author
13 minutes ago, Josh said:

These albums has some of Britneys best bonus tracks but which album has the stronger bonus songs?

Circus- Album.pngGlory (Britney Spears album) - Wikipedia

Circus:

Photography

Trouble

Quicksand

Rock Me In

Amnesia

Rockboy

 

Glory:

Change Your Mind

Better

Mood Ring

Liar

If I'm Dancing

Coupure Électrique

 

The Poll meant to say Circus vs Glory not Blackout sorry

This thread is so mean. Britney's bonus tracks are absolutely fantastic :deadbanana:

 

If I'm forced to make a choice though... maybe Glory... 

Honestly, circus’s bonus tracks should’ve replaced about half the album. Some of glory’s bonus tracks also eclipsed the album tracks but circus’s were just so strong…

Why does the poll say Blackout, lmao...

 

Anyway, Femme Fatale was the best bonus tracks.

I cannot choose, both bonus tracks collections are A+ Britney, and as some have said, eclipse the a lot of quality found within the standard album. :clap3:

 

Gun to my head, Glory because If I'm Dancing is just THAT girl :clap3: 

  • Author
1 minute ago, prézli said:

Why does the poll say Blackout, lmao...

 

Anyway, Femme Fatale was the best bonus tracks.

Accident. Not when Don't Keep Me Waiting exists the only good bonus tracks on FF were Scary, Up n Down and Selfish. He About to Lose Me and Don't Keep Me Waiting sucked 

The poll is confusing it’s another album?

 

I just voted for circus since the options made no sense.

  • Author
1 minute ago, Power love said:

The poll is confusing it’s another album?

 

I just voted for circus since the options made no sense.

I mentioned that adding Blackout was an accident. 

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

Don't Keep Me Waiting sucked 

Ntm on that one I loved getting a taste of Rockney 

  • Author
Just now, cashmoneybabygrande said:

Ntm on that one I loved getting a taste of Rockney 

Rockboy >>>> Don't Keep Me Waiting 

This is hard, but since I'm in such Circus mood I'm gonna chose Circus' but Glory has some career highlights to be honest 

Glory >>>
 

If she never releases music again I’m glad we at least got that album. 

 

 

52 minutes ago, Josh said:

He About to Lose Me and Don't Keep Me Waiting sucked 

Are you crazy? Those are the best tracks among the bonus. :deadbanana4:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.