Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Cuff it reaches 500 million streams

Featured Replies


 

I believe this is her fastest song to reach this milestone. With no promo or video

 

Run the world will be her 12th within the next two weeks. 

 

 

Edited by smoothkarmel

Cuff It was such a smart shot as a single. I'll never understand starting the era with Break My Soul

59 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Cuff It was such a smart shot as a single. I'll never understand starting the era with Break My Soul

Well BMS wasn't a smash, but it will go down as a hit, eventually reaching 500m too. 

 

Its better for 2nd single to be bigger than the 1st one, gives the era more longevity.

Run The World & If I Were A Boy are coming as well and I hope with a little boost, BMS/BTINH/Partition will follow faster. 

1 hour ago, Hot Volcano said:

Well BMS wasn't a smash, but it will go down as a hit, eventually reaching 500m too. 

 

Its better for 2nd single to be bigger than the 1st one, gives the era more longevity.

She should've released AHAP & push AS a little, could get to 500M as well. 

4 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Run The World & If I Were A Boy are coming as well and I hope with a little boost, BMS/BTINH/Partition will follow faster. 

IIWAB already passed it.

 

3 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

Cuff It was such a smart shot as a single. I'll never understand starting the era with Break My Soul

BMS, while it's not as big as Cuff It, made sense as a lead because it's indicative of the main genre of the album. 

Not her still competing with the young girls, even when she isn't even trying to. The fact that she will probably be breaking this tie in a couple weeks. It's truly giving legendary. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.