Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

THIQUE Is Absolutely Brilliant, Surprised?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but I would love to see how the GP responds to some of these songs. There are a few that I think will be better received from non Stan's like AUIYM & Thique

That's that summer

That's them Hummers

That's that, Girl, give me your number

That's that Jordy, that's that scholar

That I just got out of college That's that I don't do this usually

I don't know what you do to me

That I don't do this usually

I don't know what you do to me

 

BANGER :WAP:

renaissance doesn't have a bad song so... but this is not in my top 5.

Edited by vale9001

Yes and everyone who disagrees either didn’t purchase their Renaissance World Tour ticket or will be forced to have a change of opinion during their RWT date :sistrens:

58 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

That's that summer

That's them Hummers

That's that, Girl, give me your number

That's that Jordy, that's that scholar

That I just got out of college That's that I don't do this usually

I don't know what you do to me

That I don't do this usually

I don't know what you do to me

 

BANGER :WAP:

highlight of the song, her voice switch there still kills me

It will be making stadiums JUMP with that bass. The punches she’ll deliver with Thique, AUIYM and AHAP back to back. We’re not ready! 

The whole album is.. 

 

People asked her for bops.. She gave us BOPS 

 

Real Housewives Reality Tv GIF

I loathe the intro but the song really builds up into something that’s… :WAP:

Edited by BGKC

It took the longest to grow on me along with MOVE

 

but one day it suddenly hit different... renaissance has no skips

 

1qrZOgn.gif

3 hours ago, Brishka said:

It's awful like the rest of this AOTY-less album. 

britneyspears-light.gif
1qrZOgn.gif

If there's one thing I won't tolerate it, it's THIQUE propaganda. Reported. 

It’s actually awful let’s be fr. If Normani or Chloe released it they would be laughed at. 

Instant fave on first listen and still Top 5 on the album for me.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.