• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carry My Heart

• harwee

• Espresso

• thetea

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason Twitter survived is because celebrities, politicians, news sources and organisations used it as an official PR communication tool.

Without it, it’s just a disastrous 4Chan forum. It’s hilarious that Elon doesn’t see that. 

3 minutes ago, Rv1709 said:

Taylor quickly subscribed to twitter blue before anyone else

Even Rihanna’s is there

I have never seen a more obsessed person

These 2 are very important celebrities 

I am sure you won't get it

Just now, Pop said:

The only reason Twitter survived is because celebrities, politicians, news sources and organisations used it as an official PR communication tool.

Without it, it’s just a disastrous 4Chan forum. It’s hilarious that Elon doesn’t see that. 

While a lot of this is true, there isn't really a mobilized alternative to Twitter in terms of being an appealing text-based platform for people who are accustomed to the model. TikTok and Instagram are both visual-based networks, and all existing alternatives to Twitter are either not up-to-par or already failing. I guess we'll see.

That user has literally linked whole Taylor profile 

Another level of OTH behavior if I have seen one

@Rv1709 Maybe worry about streaming Kelly Clarkson's new singles so they'll no longer be N/A everywhere instead of stalking Taylor's verification

Rv1709

Just now, thetea said:

this was such a huge mistake. being verified doesn't even mean anything anymore.

Exactly. They devalued the status from the platform. If anything whenever I see the blue checkmark now, I don’t even want to read what they have to say.

Oh flopon this is a disaster honey. 

1 minute ago, jadeabove said:

Exactly. They devalued the status from the platform. If anything whenever I see the blue checkmark now, I don’t even want to read what they have to say.

it just comes across as pretentious to me. they're trying to make themselves seem more popular / respectable than they actually are. it's the same for people on instagram with 300 followers that pay to get verified:rip:

Just now, thetea said:

it just comes across as pretentious to me. they're trying to make themselves seem more popular / respectable than they actually are. it's the same for people on instagram with 300 followers that pay to get verified:rip:

Exactly. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Now it's just harder to find someone's official twitter..

althou unkown ppl who had checkmarks, was just confusing

5 minutes ago, thetea said:

this was such a huge mistake. being verified doesn't even mean anything anymore.

Beyond stupid. The reason for verification is because those who require it are prone to impersonation on a massive scale due to their status. He'll give in and revert back eventually.

(or it could just be discontinued if he ever steps down as CEO like he promised to months ago) :rip:

Edited by Carry My Heart

Pop girls who have subscribed to Twitter Blue thus far (Feel free to add):
Rihanna

Britney Spears

Miley Cyrus

Madonna

Avril Lavigne

Edited by Intuition

7 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Even Rihanna’s is there

I have never seen a more obsessed person

These 2 are very important celebrities 

I am sure you won't get it

Taylor paying for twitter blue just like she paid for the midnights streaming farms 

Just now, Carry My Heart said:

Beyond stupid. The reason for verification is because those who require it are prone to impersonation on a massive scale due to their status. He'll give in and revert back eventually.

(or it could just go away he ever steps down as CEO like he promised to months ago) :rip:

i don't think he will go back tbh. his plan is clearly working since so many nobodies with 50 followers are verified now. it seems like a poor long term decision though. 

6 minutes ago, Intuition said:

@Rv1709 Maybe worry about streaming Kelly Clarkson's new singles so they'll no longer be N/A everywhere instead of stalking Taylor's verification

Rv1709

Kelly should set up streaming farms like Taylor 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.