Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Your thoughts on Jennifer Aniston?

Featured Replies

I'd love to have a beer with her and just talk. I think we'd have an interesting conversation, since both of our suns are in aquarius (although we come from very different backgrounds). Despite all her wealth and fame, she hasn't had much success when it comes to love and I wonder how happy and/or content in her life she really is. But I think she'd be an interesting person to talk to in real life.

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=94dbe83edce2626

  • Replies 38
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never liked her, from friends to any movies. 

Sandra, Julia, Anne Hathawey, Meg Ryan >>>>>>>  

 

does she have classic movies? i think all her com and rom com are almost forgotten. 

Edited by vale9001

Everyone except some Angelina stan love her.

 

She is great and awesome. She suffered so much because of Brad and Angelina but kept herself sane.

 

She is great and as for popularity well her popularity will never go down thanks to Friends. 

Rachel was the highlight of the show afterall in good ,bad and controversial way.

She delivered a live, award winning comedic performance every week for ten years. No easy feat. She was also award worthy in the good girl, friends with money, and cake. An icon, legend. Mistreated by the media and other women for decades 

love her tbh, but I watch Friends every single day so im biased.

Victim of Jolie's man stealing. But she got the last laugh

LEGEND. LOVE her tbh.

 

I will say as a younger millennial it's sooo interesting to see people like Jen Aniston and other celebs who were HUGE A-List stars when I was growing up basically paid dust by gen z. Jen will always be huge due to Friends but idk I do feel like people aren't checking for her the same way they were 5 or 10 years ago.

 

 

Edited by imabadkid

Love her! She proved on Friends she has amazing comedic timing and has proved that time and time again with many succesful comedy movies. She found her own lane

Proved a woman could be a brilliantly talented comedian while also being a sex symbol.

 I don't understand why doesn’t she try to get roles anymore. 

I don't think she's that interesting, but she's been kinda (?) relevant for over two decades so that's impressive.

2 hours ago, Trash said:

I don't think she's that interesting, but she's been kinda (?) relevant for over two decades so that's impressive.

She’s been in plenty of hit movies in the 2010’s, y’all are delusional :rip:

 

OT: hot, funny, charismatic and likeable, many things ATRLERS are the exact opposite of :cm:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.