Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿
Message added by Rian,

Stream chemistry, out now!

 

 

Kelly Clarkson - 'chemistry'

Featured Replies

  • ATRL Moderator

MTiLmGU.png

 

vU5DRP5.jpeg

 

01. "skip this part"
02. "mine"
03. "high road"
04. "me"
05. "down to you"
06. "chemistry"
07. "favorite kind of high"
08. "magic"
09. "lighthouse"
10. "rock hudson"
11. "my mistake"
12. "red flag collector"
13. "i hate love" (feat. steve martin)
14. "that's right" (feat. sheila e)

 

OUT NOW

 

zGpduUN.png

 

 

AW8Wcge.jpeg

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 112k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FKOH should be scrubbed from her discography, actually. 

  • Tbh she executed the ''divorce theme'' perfectly with ''Merry Christmas (To The One I Used To Know)'', this era feels and sounds just like any since Stronger. it's all more or less the same, nothing s

  • Heartbeat Song
    Heartbeat Song

    That ain't right sis. She finally has a proper electro dance pop and it's showing promising streaming power organically. 

IM SO EXCITED I NEED HER TO DRAGGGG BRANDON BY HIS MICROPENIS :jonny4:

The video :deadbanana2:

 

I love how unscripted and down to earth her announcements are.

 

Perched!

I am so hype! LOL at this Sunday morning announcement tho

Y’all beat me to making the thread but CAN’T WAIT

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Scandalous said:

IM SO EXCITED I NEED HER TO DRAGGGG BRANDON BY HIS MICROPENIS :jonny4:

:rip: 

She’s so sweet, and insanely talented. We WILL be supporting!

  • ATRL Moderator

Good title, I hope it gets a good cover :jonnycat:

 

Her last album is her best, so if she continues with this trajectory, her magnet opens is coming :jonnycat:

25 minutes ago, kelly-clarkson said:

Kelly announced the album:

 

Songs on the album - Registered on PPL UK:

  Reveal hidden contents

chemistry

down to you

favorite kind of high

high road

i hate love (feat. Steve Martin)

lighthouse

magic

me

mine

my mistake    

red flag collector    

rock hudson    

skip this part    

that’s right (feat. Sheila E)

 

Why’d you start a new thread? Lol we had one going. 

 

 

Mods can you merge these 3 threads please 

 

Edited by RealityBites

What a great album title. I’m surprised no one has used it yet.

  • ATRL Moderator

Looking forward to this! I hope her pen was popping off while writing this album. :lakitu:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.