Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Nicki Minaj serves chart obsession

Featured Replies

16 minutes ago, Richmond said:

UP debuted at #2 and climbed organically to #1. Unlike SFG, though, UP is a rap song.

Serious question.  What makes UP more rap than SFG?  
 

Because one is a sample and the other isn’t?  SFG samples a R&B song technically.   
 

The hook?  Both hooks are kinda talked rhythmically (not sang).  


…or is it just because it’s produced by someone who was previously a Pop producer? 

  • Replies 73
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Is Doo *** not a rap song?

Good point! But didn’t that make it to #1 purely based on radio…or something like that? 

not her bragging about super freaky granny stats as if theyre anything special

bTADZP4.gif

1 minute ago, professor2000 said:

Good point! But didn’t that make it to #1 purely based on radio…or something like that? 

no sir, back then da charts didn't allow radio only singles

55 minutes ago, Bussea said:

It’s crazy how ATRL will mock artists for being chart obsessed with their OWN accomplishments , but grown men hiding behind someone else’s to argue with other grown men on a website is okay :rip:

:rip:

53 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

shut up Onika, shut up shut up shut up!!!!!!!!!!!! I am tired of your lies. All you do is lie. lie to your mother, your fans, your husband, and to your child. I know you tell your child that daddy is a good person. that daddy cant come pick you up at school because daddy is very busy with work at home. When will you show your child his anklemonitor? the lies have got to stop. this isn't even about lying on music and charts anymore. it has crossed over into obsessive compulsive lying. you are addicted to the lies. nicki, you need help. you need medication. you need therapy. it is NOTHING to be ashamed of. I take pills. I go to therapy. Why? because I care about my mental health and I am determined to break a family history of social anxiety. why wont you acknowledge your bipolar disorder? when will you acknowledge of substance abuse problem? https://www.hazeldenbettyford.org/locations/rancho-mirage. They will help you. The number is 1-866-831-5700. I pray for you Nicki. I pray for you everyday. Because I know deep down inside is 12-year old Onika CRYING out for help. 12 year old Onika who just wants the pain to go away. Do it for her, Nicki. do it for your child!

:jonny5:

1 hour ago, Black Jesus said:

Your entire post doesn’t make sense :rip:

 

You’re obviously illiterate because she just said RR IS on her album :rip:what she DID confirm is it was a freestyle that she dropped before the official single

The meltdown :rip:

52 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

Unlike Nicki, I always do.

 

ezgif-com-resize-3.jpg

 

 

and guess what? I am not ASHAMED. Yes, I take pills for anxiety disorder.

when will Nicki admit that she has a problem and should take medication? never. OWN UP TO YOUR TRUE SELF NICKI. LET 12-YEAR OLD ONIKA BE FREE.

:bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Bussea said:

It’s crazy how ATRL will mock artists for being chart obsessed with their OWN accomplishments , but grown men hiding behind someone else’s to argue with other grown men on a website is okay :rip:

 

 

:skull:

Who cares? At this point in her career, no real competition (she is literally going up against herself at this point), what is she suppose to do? :laugh: let her marvel at her stats and career in peace. I don't know why some of you are so triggered.

Honestly it's so amazing that she's objectively miserable when she's flopping (which is the norm) AND miserable when she rarely succeeds (SFG) :jonny5:

 

Her lying about SFG being the only debut :jonny5: not "she forgot to put solo" :jonny5:

1 hour ago, Pikachoo said:

Unlike Nicki, I always do.

 

ezgif-com-resize-3.jpg

 

 

and guess what? I am not ASHAMED. Yes, I take pills for anxiety disorder.

when will Nicki admit that she has a problem and should take medication? never. OWN UP TO YOUR TRUE SELF NICKI. LET 12-YEAR OLD ONIKA BE FREE.

:rip: 

 

Girl you’re doing a lot

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Black Jesus said:

OK she left out the word solo lol not a big deal, y’all knew what she meant 

And Lauryn Hill debuted at #1 with a solo single, so what now?

2 hours ago, Bussea said:

It’s crazy how ATRL will mock artists for being chart obsessed with their OWN accomplishments , but grown men hiding behind someone else’s to argue with other grown men on a website is okay :rip:

 

Nicki has been saying it was a street single and she literally said it was on the album so what’s the point of this thread even :rip:

It’s really sad tbh, you hit the nail on the head and that’s not to say Nicki is not without faults but still

3 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

Unlike Nicki, I always do.

 

ezgif-com-resize-3.jpg

 

 

and guess what? I am not ASHAMED. Yes, I take pills for anxiety disorder.

when will Nicki admit that she has a problem and should take medication? never. OWN UP TO YOUR TRUE SELF NICKI. LET 12-YEAR OLD ONIKA BE FREE.

Girl :bibliahh:

4 hours ago, cyclone said:

I'm a barb and I can be objective here, this is sad to watch, I think she's just coping with aging and she's a sensitive person who can't handle being mocked on a global scale which is why she keeps doubling down, we need to just leave her alone or I'm afraid this is going to have a really tragic ending

I agree tbh. I know it's fun to make fun of her or w/e but idk I just sense she's not in a good place.

4 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

shut up Onika, shut up shut up shut up!!!!!!!!!!!! I am tired of your lies. All you do is lie. lie to your mother, your fans, your husband, and to your child. I know you tell your child that daddy is a good person. that daddy cant come pick you up at school because daddy is very busy with work at home. When will you show your child his anklemonitor? the lies have got to stop. this isn't even about lying on music and charts anymore. it has crossed over into obsessive compulsive lying. you are addicted to the lies. nicki, you need help. you need medication. you need therapy. it is NOTHING to be ashamed of. I take pills. I go to therapy. Why? because I care about my mental health and I am determined to break a family history of social anxiety. why wont you acknowledge your bipolar disorder? when will you acknowledge of substance abuse problem? https://www.hazeldenbettyford.org/locations/rancho-mirage. They will help you. The number is 1-866-831-5700. I pray for you Nicki. I pray for you everyday. Because I know deep down inside is 12-year old Onika CRYING out for help. 12 year old Onika who just wants the pain to go away. Do it for her, Nicki. do it for your child!

most iconic ATRL user of current era

This doesn't make sense. She's chart obsessed for putting a #1 smash hit on her album? Which she already said before was a single for said album? Lmao

 

If that's the case, all mainstream artists are chart obsessed. 99% of them put songs that were out out before releasing an album. This is absolutely normal. 

22 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

shut up Onika, shut up shut up shut up!!!!!!!!!!!! I am tired of your lies. All you do is lie. lie to your mother, your fans, your husband, and to your child. I know you tell your child that daddy is a good person. that daddy cant come pick you up at school because daddy is very busy with work at home. When will you show your child his anklemonitor? the lies have got to stop. this isn't even about lying on music and charts anymore. it has crossed over into obsessive compulsive lying. you are addicted to the lies. nicki, you need help. you need medication. you need therapy. it is NOTHING to be ashamed of. I take pills. I go to therapy. Why? because I care about my mental health and I am determined to break a family history of social anxiety. why wont you acknowledge your bipolar disorder? when will you acknowledge of substance abuse problem? https://www.hazeldenbettyford.org/locations/rancho-mirage. They will help you. The number is 1-866-831-5700. I pray for you Nicki. I pray for you everyday. Because I know deep down inside is 12-year old Onika CRYING out for help. 12 year old Onika who just wants the pain to go away. Do it for her, Nicki. do it for your child!

a new Nicki sits at her vanity moment is born :jonny5:

 

who would have thought she would be spreading misinformation out about charts there when she can even post a photo heavily edited of herself lol watch her stating super bass or starships as diamond singles next

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.