Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

dua best song is

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong, and she has plenty of good hits unlike your fave Camila :heart:

 

 

 

Edited by Love Again

BTO or BMH for me

 

she has so many, how can anyone choose

This is very difficult but I'm gonna have to go with Physical :gayalipacat3:

 

But her discography is kinda immaculate so far, so there's a lot of amazing songs to choose from!

I don't know the name of it but there's that one where she says muah I heard it on the radio a few times me and my friends bopped to it 

Crocodile Tears might be her absolute best. It’s so so good, i simply cannot stop listening to it :katie2:

15 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I don't know the name of it but there's that one where she says muah I heard it on the radio a few times me and my friends bopped to it 

Give it a stream 💋

 

 

22 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I don't know the name of it but there's that one where she says muah I heard it on the radio a few times me and my friends bopped to it 

da song dat turned me into a  stan

8 minutes ago, Cain said:

Give it a stream 💋

 

 

Yeah this one omg it was a while ago I couldn't remember the name of it for dear life let me bop while I go shower 

15 minutes ago, dabunique said:

da song dat turned me into a  stan

Same tbh 

4 minutes ago, Rider said:

Same tbh 

i was like who is this y'all and then i found her album and i was done

58 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Wrong, and she has plenty of good hits unlike your fave Camila :heart:

 

 

 

The only correct answer :clap3:

7 minutes ago, louis58 said:

 

This is such a classic, deserved to smash :jonny5:

She has many amazing tracks, but I have to agree! Be The One is one of her best.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.