Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

6LACK - 'Since I Have a Lover'

Featured Replies

  • Replies 25
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope the girls are on this , especially Tinashe. 

Edited by nuclear

swipe right me, black king :loki:

 

ot: single is ala album intro, im ready

  • 2 weeks later...

mixed bag as usual but some great highlights. the Don song is fantastic

  • ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

#24 :clap3:

 

I wish this was at least #20 but I’m cool with this.

midway the tracks start to sound samey and I find myself distracted by anything else.

 

I loooove a moody consistent record, but maybe I need to dig it slowly until the whole album clicks.

  • 5 weeks later...

This is one of my favorite R&B releases of this year thus far. Not sure where this ranks but it's definitely better than his previous album, though I think FREE 6LACK still reigns supreme in his overall discography. :heart:

 

Anyways, Stories In Motion, Talk, Chasing Feeling, Spirted Away, *** For Tat, Fatal Attraction, B4L >>>

On 5/5/2023 at 6:53 AM, est. in 90s said:

This is one of my favorite R&B releases of this year thus far. Not sure where this ranks but it's definitely better than his previous album, though I think FREE 6LACK still reigns supreme in his overall discography. :heart:

 

Anyways, Stories In Motion, Talk, Chasing Feeling, Spirted Away, *** For Tat, Fatal Attraction, B4L >>>

same! one my favorites as well

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.