Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Guys with big noses?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

My daddy has a big nose and he's hot AF:WAP:

:gaycat7:

I dont really pay much attention but I guess if I had to choose I’d prefer a wider nose to a long and narrow one but it’s nowhere near a dealbreaker. 


I used to be deathly insecure about my nose. Since middle school I’ve always been made fun of for it. After I gave up on abs and the Otter life I put on more weight and I think my proportions got better cuz I get way more play then I did as youngin (18-22)
 

considered a rhinoplasty but they rarely look good on black folks from what I had seen and also just didn’t wanna give b****es the the satisfaction.
 

I would give anything for a wider nose, OP. Mine is too skinny and I hate how it looks. I've wanted a nose job for many years. One day I will get one. It's a huge source of insecurity.

well i always hated my huge nose

but when i see it on other males i always like it :skull:  so... 

 

overall guys with bigger noses most often more masculine

Greek style noses with a big hump could be

But not bulbous noses. I'm getting my bulbous nose tip fixed soon :wave:

But it is also about proportions and how it looks from a natural distance, not on a selfie camera or close in a mirror

i used to be insecure about my nose too, but i've grown to like it

 

i like big noses on men too, it's hot 

Provided by Hollywood, it's a thing right now to turn impressive noses into something bland and basic.

 

A couple of people i know changed what made them unique into "bland caucassian flavored like guys."

 

Be proud of your heritage.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.