Ciara praised Rihanna

getback

9D2ikJX.jpg

queen supporting queen :clap3: 

throwback to the iconic feud:

Pop Crave on Twitter: "Casual reminder that today's the 6-year anniversary  of Rihanna and Ciara's iconic Twitter feud. 😂 https://t.co/rHdCLIM26A" /  Twitter

Princess Ci knows a good ROUTINE when she sees one

giphy.gif?cid=790b761181d0cf683c157cec74

50 minutes ago, getback said:

throwback to the iconic feud:

Pop Crave on Twitter: "Casual reminder that today's the 6-year anniversary  of Rihanna and Ciara's iconic Twitter feud. 😂 https://t.co/rHdCLIM26A" /  Twitter

:ahh:

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

Rih really booked the stage I guess. :clap3: Ciara Super Bowl 2024? I'd be here for it...

*lights dim*

*crowd screams*

"Ladies and gentlemen... this is a jazzy fizzle, productshizzle.

Was their "feud" even real? It seemed more like an in-joke between them that got overblown. 

MadonnasBoyfriend

My bad ci did I forget you is iconic and underrated. Outshined by good luck booking.. 

Ciara at the superbowl would be amazing. she would dance her ass off.

5 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Cici is happy Riri is booking those stages :clap3:

:skull:

That whole feud…was something else.  :rip: 

I still reference those tweets in conversation occasionally to this very day.  :lmao:

5 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Was their "feud" even real? It seemed more like an in-joke between them that got overblown. 

They made up after the Twitter debacle, but then started beefing again when Ciara started dating Future. I believe they're on better terms now, Rihanna even sent her some Puma stuff. 

PERFORMERS praising a new mother who is expecting for an amazing show, truly showcasing that women can do anything :clap3: 

Bitter gays on ATRL who’s knees crack when they bend them to suck musty **** lost :clap3: 

This was such a roller coaster.

riri tweeting from her blackberry while cici replying from a PC.

I missed the old times

C5jsR-vU4AAgPYc.jpg

On 2/13/2023 at 4:06 PM, Tropical said:

Rih really booked the stage I guess. :clap3: Ciara Super Bowl 2024? I'd be here for it...

*lights dim*

*crowd screams*

"Ladies and gentlemen... this is a jazzy fizzle, productshizzle.

honestly i'd be here for a joint usher and ciara halftime show. they could also do it separately and ciara could have missy jump in. either or all 3 can headline the superbowl period.

On 2/13/2023 at 4:08 PM, Sugar-Rush said:

it was very much real. ciara did an interview where she basically said her and rihanna were at an event and rihanna snubbed her even though they were friends. that's when rihanna took to twitter. i'm not sure if they ever properly made up. i also think that their was some animosity because chris originally wanted and asked ciara out first to which she declined but they've also remained good friends ever since.

On 2/13/2023 at 6:16 PM, Pikachoo said:

she also has the hits to back it up. in general she's such a polished performer. 

On 2/13/2023 at 9:37 PM, Attitude said:

They made up after the Twitter debacle, but then started beefing again when Ciara started dating Future. I believe they're on better terms now, Rihanna even sent her some Puma stuff. 

why would future dating ciarsa be an issue though? but yeah i'm glad that they let the past be the past. a collaboration between the 2 of them would've been major.

On 2/13/2023 at 9:40 PM, Relampago. said:

Bitter gays on ATRL who’s knees crack when they bend them to suck musty **** lost :clap3: 

this x1000

On 2/14/2023 at 3:51 AM, Anye said:

This was such a roller coaster.

riri tweeting from her blackberry while cici replying from a PC.

I missed the old times

C5jsR-vU4AAgPYc.jpg

I miss those times :bibliahh:

On 2/13/2023 at 3:16 PM, Pikachoo said:

And then get criticized like most pop girls that perform the Superbowl by critics and the GP for being “lackluster.” :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.