Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Sabrina Carpenter back in the studio

Featured Replies

When nonsense is all said and done in a few months I wouldn’t be opposed to a lead single for a new era they can go all out on :wanda:

I hope she's coming back to the Singular sound, Nonsense becoming a hit now that she's more popular is proof that people want this sound from her. If only that album was released now instead of e-mails... she would have tons of options for future hits

12 minutes ago, SleepingTigers said:

When nonsense is all said and done in a few months I wouldn’t be opposed to a lead single for a new era

This would honesty be the best smartest idea keep the momentum going because if she waits….

 

10 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

I hope she's coming back to the Singular sound, Nonsense becoming a hit now that she's more popular is proof that people want this sound from her. If only that album was released now instead of e-mails... she would have tons of options for future hits

How i agree with every single word here. She would be smashing left & right! She’s working with the same guy from emails so it’s not looking good.

emails is her second best project after Singular I so idk why people here are complaining

would love a deluxe with Wife and 3 other songs tbh

18 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

I hope she's coming back to the Singular sound, Nonsense becoming a hit now that she's more popular is proof that people want this sound from her. If only that album was released now instead of e-mails... she would have tons of options for future hits

Sweetie Skinny Dipping is a masterpiece though.

34 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

whew already back to work crafting SC2 :jonnycat:

the girls aren't ready for SC2, I fear.

  • Author
36 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

I hope she's coming back to the Singular sound, Nonsense becoming a hit now that she's more popular is proof that people want this sound from her. If only that album was released now instead of e-mails... she would have tons of options for future hits

Well Nonsense doesn’t fit on singular at all and have nothing in common with any song on it maybe just the R&B vibe -which is way different because singular is dark pop with some trap elements while Nonsense it’s just a pop R&B driven fun childish light love song… 

 

I don’t think the singular sound is the way to keep the hype I mean that sound is already dated and off the charts tbh. I can see her doing an album with infectious and catchy bops driven by instruments ala Nonsense, bet u wanna and Fast Times but she always is doing different things so we'll see later 

She needs to come up with something quick :jonny6:girl this is your chance

Wife would be the perfect follow up to nonsense :jonny:

 

PLEASE RELEASE IT QUEEN!!!!!! 

3 hours ago, Lady Claire said:

I hope she's coming back to the Singular sound, Nonsense becoming a hit now that she's more popular is proof that people want this sound from her. If only that album was released now instead of e-mails... she would have tons of options for future hits

Precisely. Bad Time, prft, Looking At Me, Mona Lisa, and Almost Love would have fit on the same album with Nonsense prftly.

3 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Sweetie Skinny Dipping is a masterpiece though.

And then you woke up

4 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Sweetie Skinny Dipping is a masterpiece though.

:deadbanana4:

I need her to get back in the studio with oak again. I want her doing rnb. I want another sue me. Or her leaning into the sound that Demi was doing during TMYLM ala games, sorry and gray. 
would also like her to work with mnek too. 

  • 1 month later...
On 1/19/2023 at 5:16 PM, Lady Claire said:

I hope she's coming back to the Singular sound, Nonsense becoming a hit now that she's more popular is proof that people want this sound from her. If only that album was released now instead of e-mails... she would have tons of options for future hits

yeah singular is HER nonsense is just Ariana diluted and i feel like she already found her sound. because paris, sue me, looking at me and in my bed are top tier

On 1/19/2023 at 5:14 PM, dangerousalex said:

whew already back to work crafting SC2 :jonnycat:

saweetie this her fifth album. don't do all that now

On 1/19/2023 at 5:34 PM, Walk_Away21 said:

Sweetie Skinny Dipping is a masterpiece though.

no she sounds like she's doing a flop impersonation of busta rhymes with the way she's trying to zoom through those mouthful of lyrics just to make her seem personalable and like a true songwriter.it was cringe. fast times deserves the success that nonsense is getting tbh

On 1/19/2023 at 5:57 PM, Julia Fox said:

Well Nonsense doesn’t fit on singular at all and have nothing in common with any song on it maybe just the R&B vibe -which is way different because singular is dark pop with some trap elements while Nonsense it’s just a pop R&B driven fun childish light love song… 

 

I don’t think the singular sound is the way to keep the hype I mean that sound is already dated and off the charts tbh. I can see her doing an album with infectious and catchy bops driven by instruments ala Nonsense, bet u wanna and Fast Times but she always is doing different things so we'll see later 

so we want her to chase trends just to chart? 

On 1/19/2023 at 8:28 PM, Right Now said:

Precisely. Looking At Me would have fit on the same album with Nonsense prftly.

um no lol

On 1/19/2023 at 11:09 PM, Mtjjproducer said:

I need her to get back in the studio with oak again. I want her doing rnb. I want another sue me. Or her leaning into the sound that Demi was doing during TMYLM ala games, sorry and gray. 
would also like her to work with mnek too. 

oh this is it. i second it!!!

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.