Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Better: Womanizer vs. Circus

Better? 72 members have voted

  1. 1. Better?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Two iconic hits from the Circus era :msmarvel: 

 

Womanizer

File:Britney Spears Womanizer.png

 

Circus

File:Circus (Single).png

 

Which one is better?

  • Replies 28
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Underrated era/album.

 

Both fantastic singles!

 

I can’t even decide tbh.

 

but womanizer

Womanizer is one of the best pop songs of all time, the intro— it’s like no other

Circus for me.

Love the video version with the music intro before the song begins. :clap3:

This is harder than I thought it would be, but Womanizer just about beats Circus for me.

 

Probably because of the "maybe if we both lived in a different world" bridge part. Britney (and K.Briscoe) sound amazing on it and the sound of the song was perfect for Britney at the time. Circus is so good though as a song so this was a tough one.

 

Also the circus edit of Womanizer that she used for the promo was amazing. Wish it had been a bonus track or something

 

Both are 10/10. Circus’ prechorus puts it above Womanizer though. Excellent videos too. 

This is a tough one! But..... I would have to say Womanizer, the song, video, ICONIC

Both are soooooo good, but I think I like Circus just a bit better even though I've played Womanizer more :matty:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.