Top Posters In This Topic

• LesFleur

• Renan90

• Lovett

• JoAddams

MadonnasBoyfriend

I'm totally playing album today. Japanese version that hasbhas to be

Sometimes the UK serves taste :clap3:

Love this for them :heart: Hopefully we get a full update on their discography soon.

1 hour ago, Lover said:

yeah what does it mean @Renan90

I like any idea you guys have, no problem.

Good idea! saiwb Silver :clap3:

On 5/13/2022 at 6:45 PM, Lover said:

yeah what does it mean @Renan90

It means the certification is counting sales since 2005 (probably digital/iTunes release and everything since). A lot of pre-21st century releases have their release dates in the 2000s on their BPI certifications as sales before the BPI release date aren't counted in the certification

8 hours ago, LesFleur said:

It means the certification is counting sales since 2005 (probably digital/iTunes release and everything since). A lot of pre-21st century releases have their release dates in the 2000s on their BPI certifications as sales before the BPI release date aren't counted in the certification

thx does it mean it's actually more?

Wait, it just passed 2x platinum? I thought it did it long ago.

47 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Wait, it just passed 2x platinum? I thought it did it long ago.

unit sales are kind of low in the uk tbh. like really low in 2020 but things seems to be improving slightly :dies: it might go triple plat by the end next year

On 5/18/2022 at 5:48 AM, GuusLima said:

:clap3:

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

unit sales are kind of low in the uk tbh. like really low in 2020 but things seems to be improving slightly :dies: it might go triple plat by the end next year

Low is an understatement, Olivia aside no album went platinum last year until Q4 saved the day with Adele, Ed and ABBA :deadvision:

Given its near three year longevity (and over a year in the top 10) this album would’ve been 6x platinum or more just a decade ago. Shame! But he did that. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.