Jump to content

UK Certifications (BPI) | Megathread


Marvin

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • LesFleur

    63

  • Renan90

    29

  • Lovett

    13

  • JoAddams

    11

MadonnasBoyfriend

I'm totally playing album today. Japanese version that hasbhas to be

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sometimes the UK serves taste :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A few certifications today

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Love this for them :heart: Hopefully we get a full update on their discography soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lover said:

yeah what does it mean @Renan90

I like any idea you guys have, no problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good idea! saiwb Silver :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/13/2022 at 6:45 PM, Lover said:

yeah what does it mean @Renan90

It means the certification is counting sales since 2005 (probably digital/iTunes release and everything since). A lot of pre-21st century releases have their release dates in the 2000s on their BPI certifications as sales before the BPI release date aren't counted in the certification

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, LesFleur said:

It means the certification is counting sales since 2005 (probably digital/iTunes release and everything since). A lot of pre-21st century releases have their release dates in the 2000s on their BPI certifications as sales before the BPI release date aren't counted in the certification

thx does it mean it's actually more?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wait, it just passed 2x platinum? I thought it did it long ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

Wait, it just passed 2x platinum? I thought it did it long ago.

unit sales are kind of low in the uk tbh. like really low in 2020 but things seems to be improving slightly :dies: it might go triple plat by the end next year

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/18/2022 at 5:48 AM, GuusLima said:

 

:clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

unit sales are kind of low in the uk tbh. like really low in 2020 but things seems to be improving slightly :dies: it might go triple plat by the end next year

Low is an understatement, Olivia aside no album went platinum last year until Q4 saved the day with Adele, Ed and ABBA :deadvision:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Given its near three year longevity (and over a year in the top 10) this album would’ve been 6x platinum or more just a decade ago. Shame! But he did that. :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.