Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

I hope/want BABYMONSTER to debut with a mini

I'm setting myself up, but one can dream lol

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

15 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

She looks so much happier promoting in the US vs promoting in Korea :rip:


They all do 

Because US people doesn't body shame people as bad as Korean people, she's more comfortable there :clap3:

 

Definitely one of their best song. Xiaoting got lines, Dayeola only got 2 lines, well done producers :clap3:

20 minutes ago, Mel. said:

and I just don't like that Lyre girl, she gives clout chaser and talks too much

This boiling tea though. I find her really annoying, every minute it's another TikTok of her trying to sell her rejected demos and name dropping for clout, talking like "this one was for Red Velvet, this one was for ITZY, this one was for Lisa". No sis, your songs weren't for anyone, your songs were rejected.

 

https://i.ibb.co/4jV52C3/JUMPING-LS.gif

 

1 hour ago, moxcy said:


y'all remember this iconic performance :jonny6:

 

this is why I can never give up on ITZY

one of my fav performances in kpop :worship:

Edited by ItsJustMe.

55 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

She looks so much happier promoting in the US vs promoting in Korea :rip:


They all do 

Well she was bullied and ridiculed online by Koreans for her weight gain while she was celebrated by fans in America for her vocals and energy during the tour. So I understand her tbh. 

ITZY needs more songs like MAFIA in the Morning

 

it was messy, but a bop with fierce choreo and fits the girlies

 

imagine if they had bops like Antifragile?

 

jyp is dumb

3 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

ITZY needs more songs like MAFIA in the Morning

 

it was messy, but a bop with fierce choreo and fits the girlies

 

imagine if they had bops like Antifragile?

 

jyp is dumb

Itzy just needs cvnty music and they are back again.

2 hours ago, moxcy said:


y'all remember this iconic performance :jonny6:

 

This was so good everyone stopped talking about the flop singles :jonny:

8 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

ITZY needs more songs like MAFIA in the Morning

 

it was messy, but a bop with fierce choreo and fits the girlies

 

imagine if they had bops like Antifragile?

 

jyp is dumb

I don't know about MAFIA...it definitely bops but something seriously shifted for ITZY between Not Shy and Mafia. 

 

Like their song concepts, the styling, and almost industrial sounds for Not Shy/Wannabe/ICY/Dalla Dalla were so cool & bright but it did not feel the same with Mafia.  

4 hours ago, Dialamba said:

its the bare minimum but still :wanda: Lia though:(

JYP will book the Time magazine for Legendia no worries :wanda:

2 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

I don't know about MAFIA...it definitely bops but something seriously shifted for ITZY between Not Shy and Mafia. 

 

Like their song concepts, the styling, and almost industrial sounds for Not Shy/Wannabe/ICY/Dalla Dalla were so cool & bright but it did not feel the same with Mafia.  

I mean Mafia was still very industrial but it wasn’t bright. That’s the main difference. And it didn’t feel like Itzy. That complaint aside, it’s probably one of my most replayed itchy songs.  

3 hours ago, getinthezone said:

stayc going flop -> hit -> flop -> hit -> flop -> hit :deadbanana2:

Why are we putting Stereotype to the flop list :chick3:

5 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I mean Mafia was still very industrial but it wasn’t bright. That’s the main difference. And it didn’t feel like Itzy. That complaint aside, it’s probably one of my most replayed itchy songs.  

Itzy dont have the range to pull of mafia. It always sounds so cringy and off especially the rap parts. Legend Lia tried to save it with her bridge but she also dont have the power to carry 4 dead weights :ducky:

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

I mean Mafia was still very industrial but it wasn’t bright. That’s the main difference. And it didn’t feel like Itzy. That complaint aside, it’s probably one of my most replayed itchy songs.  

Yeah something about dark concepts just don't work for them, Cheshire too. but then unfortunately JYP's concepts for LOCO & Sneakers were just hideous explosions of color. Like I seriously loved their outfits during Not Shy :jonny5:

 

spacer.png

 

 

11 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

I don't know about MAFIA...it definitely bops but something seriously shifted for ITZY between Not Shy and Mafia. 

 

Like their song concepts, the styling, and almost industrial sounds for Not Shy/Wannabe/ICY/Dalla Dalla were so cool & bright but it did not feel the same with Mafia.  

JYP gave up on concepts. Women in suits is so overdone and they didn’t have anything beyond that. 
 

Like they need to find ONE concept and just fully flesh it out for the next comeback. 

7 minutes ago, Eternium said:

JYP gave up on concepts. Women in suits is so overdone and they didn’t have anything beyond that. 
 

Like they need to find ONE concept and just fully flesh it out for the next comeback. 

Suits, the royalty concept, Asics, and LOCO..ITZY's team really needs to get it together. Concepts and the whole look of a release matter so much with fans these days & it does ITZY a disservice when JYP makes them look like a nugu girlgroup from 2nd gen

 

1 minute ago, Companion said:

Itzy dont have the range to pull of mafia. It always sounds so cringy and off especially the rap parts. Legend Lia tried to save it with her bridge but she also dont have the power to carry 4 dead weights :ducky:

Itchy and cringe always go hand in hand lol. Their songs always have that humor attached to them which is kinda their trademark, and i think Mafia also has that to an extent.
And Legendia has been carrying the vocals  in that group since the beginning imo, even despite Yeji’s occasional screeching, it is Lia who mostly drives their melodies the best. So that’s not a Mafia-only thing. The main reason people didn’t like is that it doesn’t resemble teen crush as their previous singles did. 

 

11 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Yeah something about dark concepts just don't work for them, Cheshire too. but then unfortunately JYP's concepts for LOCO & Sneakers were just hideous explosions of color. Like I seriously loved their outfits during Not Shy :jonny5:

 

spacer.png

 

 

Not Shy was so entertaining for some reason. The styling, the wild Wild West concept and instrumental, everything was pulled off pretty well without doing too much. Loco and Sneakers had TOO much happening. 
 

37 minutes ago, Fanta said:

not momo sounding better than sana…

 

 

Momoriah finally graduating away from the “worst voKalist of Twix” title? 
But yeah Sana sounded….weak.

 

Can JYP choose a better release week next time for the number one :rip: The numbers are good.

 

 

3 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Can JYP choose a better release week next time for the number one :rip: The numbers are good.

 

 

Who’s number 1? That racist? :rip:
why do country fans go so hard for that guy :rip:

Why am I hearing that Cupid twin version is just sung by 2 members? :rip:

I'm happy for Twice finding a new audience and beating the odds but it was hard to listen to that Kelly Clarkson performance. :emofish:

I saw something like tOgether fOrever trending on twitter and I clicked that and thought it’s going to be NMIXX title track because of O.O. I listened to the song and I was like finally until I saw it was Kep1er’s Japanese song :rip: I was so desperate for NMIXX to finally have a good song 

53 minutes ago, Companion said:

Why are we putting Stereotype to the flop list :chick3:

because on the charts it absolutely did flop unfortunately

 

its still their best song imo and deserved to smash :chick3:

14 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Why am I hearing that Cupid twin version is just sung by 2 members? :rip:

because only two members can sing :rip: the remaining two members are "rappers" :coffee2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.