Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Not sure how to feel about Love Me Like This? It doesn't sound remarkable, maybe the post-chorus will hit...

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Just now, Supervillain said:

Not sure how to feel about Love Me Like This? It doesn't sound remarkable, maybe the post-chorus will hit...

that's exactly how i felt. the beginning part sounded so good until the chorus came :gaycat6:

13 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

Despite stealing all of GWSN's creative team Billlie are yet to release a classic like this 

 

 

If you have to repeat Watch Me 84 times and people still didn't I guess the problem is not the people.

Every group feels so bland next to NewJeans like they really shifted my standards for k-pop :rip:

 

We need them back!! 

39 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

WHAT THE **** SKSKSKSKDKAFJF

It kinda sounds like Issues by Julia Michaels???

my mind when I said that she'll serve a Selena Gomez typa mid tempo for her solo :WAP:

 

 

It does sound like Issue. But since Teddy is involved I expect a drop at some point.

jisoo's cruella serve :jonny:

the contrast of the red and black & white, her adlibs at the end :jonny5:

 

it looks so GOOD! I'm so excited :duca:

 

pretty sure this visual won't have anything to do with the actual MV tho, since her hair was brown for the filming :chick1:

Edited by ItsJustMe.

6 hours ago, rapperjennie said:

Kyungsoo looks so lost throughout the whole thing :dies:

He’s always like that lol, that’s our Kyungsoo. He’s a whole mood :gaycat2:

3 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

I have to agree, I'm in love with several songs from him:katie2:

I love love LOVE the warm fuzzy ethereal feeling his music makes me feel :heart:

When Aespa, IVE and LSRFM all drop their cb poster either this Friday or Sunday :deadbanana4:. 
April 2023 the new August 2022 , IG. 

NMIXX is coming to slay. Kinda wish they didn’t release YDS, it kinda ruined the hype

17 minutes ago, Adama said:

When Aespa, IVE and LSRFM all drop their cb poster either this Friday or Sunday :deadbanana4:. 
April 2023 the new August 2022 , IG. 

the way we've been in newjeans purgatory since Q3 2022.... its time for a cleanse!

(i love newjeans but its time for some new food)

8 minutes ago, BIAATCH said:

I have a feeling Jisoo will get a PAK with her solo

They’re literally zero competition in SK

right now, Ditto is barely getting 320k uls per day. It’s going to be so easy for her. 

 

13 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

:dies:
 

 

When Baekhyun said that Kyungsoo is currently practicing his silence :dies:. And poor Suho, the way everyone just roast him :bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, Adama said:

They’re literally zero competition in SK

right now, Ditto is barely getting 320k uls per day. It’s going to be so easy for her. 

 

When Baekhyun said that Kyungsoo is currently practicing his silence :dies:. And poor Suho, the way everyone just roast him :bibliahh:

They’re always going in on Suho just because he’s the leader lmao :dies:

 

and of course Kyungsoo the unbothered king, I aspire to be like him and not give af about anything tbh :bird:

yall are being really confident

jisoo has received hate for her voice in korea since debut

 

I can't predict what the nation's response to her solo will be

 

hoping for the best of course but more so hoping that I will like the song :bird:

Jisoo will do well but I'm curious about the type of song she is going for

 

I hope it's not a ballad , imo something like that would fit her 

 

 

 

Soft pop ( no idea if this term exist :psyduck:)

Edited by Emperor

6 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

yall are being really confident

jisoo has received hate for her voice in korea since debut

 

I can't predict what the nation's response to her solo will be

 

hoping for the best of course but more so hoping that I will like the song :bird:

You don’t think that she’s going to match the uls of OTG on her debut day? 

11 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

yall are being really confident

jisoo has received hate for her voice in korea since debut

 

I can't predict what the nation's response to her solo will be

 

hoping for the best of course but more so hoping that I will like the song :bird:

didn't rosé got like 400k ULs or something? she was just unlucky cause she released when rollin', IU and that trot singer were smashing :deadbanana:

 

in lisa's case, we all know korea is racist so poor girl never really had a chance

 

if jisoo can reach the same uls as rosé or even close she can snatch a hit or a #1 tbh I just searched and ditto is at 300k something uls right now. I love newjennies but its time for ditto to be replaced  

 

then omg can snatch the #1 back from jisoo tbh its a winwin for the oldjennie and newjennies :clap3: 

 

 

Edited by MonsterNavy

39 minutes ago, BIAATCH said:

I have a feeling Jisoo will get a PAK with her solo

It’s not impossible. Ytb is secured melon isn’t not impossible genie and bugs need to get their **** together 

 

miss Jisoo is serving visuals and red is definitely her color. 
 

46 minutes ago, Adama said:

When Aespa, IVE and LSRFM all drop their cb poster either this Friday or Sunday :deadbanana4:. 
April 2023 the new August 2022 , IG. 

Aespa’s cb got delayed but IVE is supposed to cb early April. It’s impossible. Starshit is useless. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.