Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

 

omg right Melanie how did I not recognize her :deadbanana4: thx

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Why isn't anyone moving for Kep1er? They just dropped a smash of the year... @Antunes you get me?

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

Why wasn't this their Korean comeback title?! :deadbanana2:

 

 

Their best song wtf :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Mel. said:

I’m sure the music is done, they’ve been recording since last year when YG brought all those writers and producers

 

some fans think they’re already in the process or about to shoot the MV now that her hair is complete

The music is far from being done Lyre music and another producer I don't remember the name posted how they received a mail by YG for demos in late February. They even gave away what kinda sound they were looking for.

 

Which is how I know this Lyre Music girl will never work with YG because of how she's always running her mouth the minute she receives a mail from big companies.

Edited by Xalric

13 minutes ago, moxcy said:

she is so ***** I can't do this anymore

tyra-banks-faint.gif

She need to cb and be the Lee Hyori successor she’s meant to be! 

 

V is so lucky :jonnycat:

 

3 hours ago, getinthezone said:

gagas world tour was after coachella

 

It was? I thought the Joanne tour ended the last week of February? 

13 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Why isn't anyone moving for Kep1er? They just dropped a smash of the year... @Antunes you get me?

i would never put myself through that 

That Fifty Fifty song keeps playing every time I finish playing the new Twice album. I guess Spotify push is going to be the new move after YT ads 

tyra-banks-faint.gif

Edited by Billionaire

Kepler is confusing to me. Idk if I should feel bad for them or be relieved that they’re a temporary group :rip:

Xiaoting really deserves better though. A STAR! Can she get all the cfs out there please 

Just now, Billionaire said:

That Fifty Fifty song keeps playing every time I finish playing the new Twice album. I guess Spotify push is going to be the new move after YT ads

tyra-banks-faint.gif

Lucky, Spotify keeps pushing NCT, Stray Kids and TXT down my throat.

59 minutes ago, motherpills said:

I would genuinely love to be a fly on the wall at the A&R department at JYP. I think it's amazing how all of their groups have managed to consistently release shitty title tracks for the past 2 years.

Where you'd need to be to watch all the important action is in JYP's DMs.

 

 

AM3lLIf.png

 

:cm:

 

  

4 hours ago, katyberry said:

I checked and it’s just Warner Korea just like how twice/Itzy are with Warner Japan and not the actual label like aespa 

Assuming the partnerships JYP and SM have is just like a company whose driveway gets blocked by trash from the restaurant in the building is a bit of a stretch.

 

:cm:

Edited by harrythevifan

9 minutes ago, harrythevifan said:

Where you'd need to be to watch all the important action is in JYP's DMs.

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

AM3lLIf.png

 

 

:cm:

Stop speaking in code language and spill the tea sis :bam:

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Stop speaking in code language and spill the tea sis :bam:

When did this thread start needing misogyny to be done in codes?

 

:cm:

11 hours ago, smates said:

I can't quote for some reason but I gotta say arguing with bts antis here is just a waste of time. It doesn't matter that they are top 10 in streaming, charted #1, #1 and #2 on IFPI global artists chart, can earn 40M just from a live concert show in cinemas, have some of the highest box office records in North America. You'll list all of this and more and they'll go... boTS. Like this is the argument here after all these years, it's exhausting :rip:

You're right but their brainrot circlejerk needs to be clocked every now and then to remind them about the real world :ducky: Look at them ranting about remixes again while ignoring everything else I said

 

10 hours ago, black swan said:

 

looove the MV & how versatile he is - SEXY NUKIM, Indigo and now this 

 

everytime I see armys/exols fanwars I'm reminded of twitter user exobabe :gaycat6: armytwt has been in the pits for a few years now so this doesn't surprise me although some points made are valid (pinkbloods saying SM doesn't pander to the west and does not make western music versus a remake of a 9 months old english song days later :penguin:). anyway Kai's version is better than the OG, the OG singer has been rightfully credited and isn't even big enough for this fuss (Mr. Rover has 129k streams on spotify) so I hope they all move on :duck:

I think this might be my favorite collab of his :jonny:The only thing that would've made it better is if both of them sang all the choruses together

1 hour ago, Supervillain said:

Why wasn't this their Korean comeback title?! :deadbanana2:

 

 

Wow this is good!

23 minutes ago, Antunes said:

i would never put myself through that 

It's very WJSN, and produced by full8loom. You'd stan I fear.

22 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Kepler is confusing to me. Idk if I should feel bad for them or be relieved that they’re a temporary group :rip:

Xiaoting really deserves better though. A STAR! Can she get all the cfs out there please 

Imagine her in le sserafim :WAP:

10 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Im dying to see this whole interview :ahh:

 

 

 

 

"Oh....I like that" :rip:

Edited by rapperjennie

Teddy Bear more ULs than Ditto. Thoughts?

 

Image

Edited by Flomik

5 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

"Oh....I like that" :rip:

the way she asks her how to pronounce her name and continues to pronounce it wrong :gaycat6:

5 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Teddy Bear more ULs that Ditto. Thoughts?

 

Image

Talent is winning :clap3:

21 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Im dying to see this whole interview :ahh:

 

 

 

 

I knew there was gonna be a translator but it doesn’t look as awkward so far. Kelly though  :dies:

15 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

It's very WJSN, and produced by full8loom. You'd stan I fear.

You just had to write these two words.

 

Yeah the song is a bop. I can totally see it as a WJSN reject.

15 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Imagine her in le sserafim :WAP:

She would eat everyone up :jonny6:

Just now, WhalieX said:

You just had to write these two words.

 

Yeah the song is a bop. I can totally see it as a WJSN reject.

Ofc I'll always be here promoting my mothers :alexz: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.