Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

4th gen didn't even peaked yet how come we're already entering 5th gen:deadbanana2:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

3 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

sm really doesnt know where to put those payola coins for american success :redface:

 

 

the eraser tooling for their hair :deadbanana: the overphotoshop :deadbanana:

 

FqBOXJDacAIetdo?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

 

 

They’re just flexing so what’s the problem 

5 minutes ago, jeanie said:

4th gen didn't even peaked yet how come we're already entering 5th gen:deadbanana2:

I agree about 4th Gen not peaking yet, but this timeline is a mess now that idols born in 2009 are about to debut in the same “generation” as (G)-Idle and Stray Kids :ahh:

29 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

 

sm will claw at any western success metric even if they have to pull it out of thin air :redface: i do not believe for a second they forgot about ifpi when all these other kpop groups didnt :celestial5:

The fact that SM have the ressources to promote Aespa well but they keep messing up everything. Like getting a Paper Mag cover is great but the timing is bad, the cover is awful and the nft ruined everything. 

Edited by Adama

@Mel.I know you got out of the Peak Time Bandwagon, so get in the Fantasy Boys (My Teenage Girl Season 2) one.

 

Host TVXQ changmin

Judges

Wooyoung 2PM

Jinyoung B1A4

YOON WINNER
Soyeon (G)I-DLE

 

Plus one of the contestants is so talented

 

 

I don't know how Babymonster and Itzy can be from the same generation....

 

amymikesnatch.gif

THE WAY everyone forgot about TripleS:rip: merely 2M streams for their latest sing on Spotify:rip:

5 hours ago, Dialamba said:


 

the obsession with generations needs to be studied. :ghostface:

 

Nooo… I want to use them later to drag SKZ, TXT & EN-

7 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

THE WAY everyone forgot about TripleS:rip: merely 2M streams for their latest sing on Spotify:rip:

had to look them up on spotify because i thought you were talking about that hyuna/dawn trio

 

i love rising but jaden jeong unfortunately died with loona

Honestly I think they cut off 3rd Gen too early. (G)I-DLE, LOONA and ITZY all feel more like they were 3rd Gen than 4th Gen in hindsight.

1 hour ago, katyberry said:

They’re just flexing so what’s the problem 

what exactly is there to flex about? SM scrambling down? aespa’s 1st album being delayed with multiple songs circulating on yt? bad editing on this picture? scamming the fans over some artificial outfit? wasting the girls’ potential because SM doesn’t have any idea what to do with them? 

4 minutes ago, Iridesence said:

Honestly I think they cut off 3rd Gen too early. (G)I-DLE, LOONA and ITZY all feel more like they were 3rd Gen than 4th Gen in hindsight.

this. loona is considered gen 4? they started in 2016 :rip:

g-idle should be grouped with the rest of the post-ioi 3rd gen ggs

itzy feels like end of gen3 rather than start of gen4. theyve clearly peaked at this point

6 minutes ago, Iridesence said:

Honestly I think they cut off 3rd Gen too early. (G)I-DLE, LOONA and ITZY all feel more like they were 3rd Gen than 4th Gen in hindsight.

I agree, I even said some time ago that they feel like 3,5 gen 

 

I would say that the 4th gen started with aespa/StayC or even later with IVE - this past year was the one when we could really feel the shift 

 

10 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

:heart2:

 

We all thought Eunwoo will be the 1st one to leave :rip:

 

 

if Stray Kids and TXT are considered 4th gen, then G-IDLE and ITZY are 4th gen too

31 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Rocky is leaving

 

8 minutes ago, karlo_98 said:

 

We all thought Eunwoo will be the 1st one to leave :rip:

 

 

Who's we? we know for at least one year Eunwoo was renewing his contract. 
Rocky leaving is also not surprising, at one point ASTRO was down to 3 members, MJ in the military, Eunwoo shooting his drama and Rocky was a no show while having no schedule or anything, then he started to talk about solo project for the future.

Not Bep1er claiming to be “5th gen” just because they don’t wanna be compared to the other 4th gen groups and get stomped :rip: 

Bep1er (Back Door Unit) on Studio Choom soon 

Kim Jiwoong already the 5th Gen #1 It Boy

NVza2bl_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&
:gaycat2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.