Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

15. Zerobaseone - Back To Zerobase

 

am I wasting a vote if I include this in my list?

 

 

stan-twitter-facepalm.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Girl, what's the point?

4fa0d7b548ed78943afd0ebe6771fa7f.gif

there are at least 3 of us on here

 

4fa0d7b548ed78943afd0ebe6771fa7f.gif

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

15. Zerobaseone - Back To Zerobase

 

am I wasting a vote if I include this in my list?

 

 

stan-twitter-facepalm.gif

yes!

lets not waste a vote and put Perfume on that list 

 

stan-twitter-facepalm.gif

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

15. Zerobaseone - Back To Zerobase

 

am I wasting a vote if I include this in my list?

 

 

stan-twitter-facepalm.gif

ahh I just listened again

 

this song is so epic 

 

I'm ascending

 

ascending-energy.gif

Just now, youresotoxic said:

yes!

lets not waste a vote and put Perfume on that list 

 

stan-twitter-facepalm.gif

maybe you need to put Back To Zerobase on your list instead

 

ascend with me, baby

 

ascending-energy.gif

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Both lists has Stray kids though?

4fa0d7b548ed78943afd0ebe6771fa7f.gif

 

 

I noticed after I posted :redface:

mean't MULTIPLE Stray Kids songs

 

4fa0d7b548ed78943afd0ebe6771fa7f.gif

 

 

also want to include this

 

might have to eliminate some girlgroups, the vagina warriors are gonna get me

 

gretchenmap.gif

 

 

just sacrificed (eat me up) Taeyeon for Enhypen

 

oh its bad for me

 

4fa0d7b548ed78943afd0ebe6771fa7f.gif

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Both lists has Stray kids though?

4fa0d7b548ed78943afd0ebe6771fa7f.gif

 

Social Path needs to be higher in your list btw

4fa0d7b548ed78943afd0ebe6771fa7f.gif

swapped it with aespa

 

4fa0d7b548ed78943afd0ebe6771fa7f.gif

1. Spicy - Aespa

2. Perfume - NCT Dojaejung

3. Chill Kill - Red Velvet

4. Let Me In - EXO

5. I Am - IVE

6. On My Youth - WayV

7. Rollercoaster - NMIXX

8. In Bloom - ZEROBASEONE

9. Queencard - G-Idle

10. Amnesia - Woodz

11. Baggy Jeans - NCT U

12. Maniac - VIVIZ

13. Horizon - Jaehyun

14. Thirsty - Aespa

15. Shhh - Kiss Of Life

16. Cream Soda - EXO

17. Underwater - Red Velvet

18. Fact Check - NCT 127

19. Drowning - Woodz

20. Attitude - Fromis_9

 

a REAL list

 

b9de0160ea404942a4d4750616d98d84.gif?ex=

I'll include The Sound if you swap out LALALALA for Riize Memories

 

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

1. Spicy - Aespa

2. Perfume - NCT Dojaejung

3. Chill Kill - Red Velvet

4. Let Me In - EXO

5. I Am - IVE

6. On My Youth - WayV

7. Rollercoaster - NMIXX

8. In Bloom - ZEROBASEONE

9. Queencard - G-Idle

10. Amnesia - Woodz

11. Baggy Jeans - NCT U

12. Maniac - VIVIZ

13. Horizon - Jaehyun

14. Thirsty - Aespa

15. Shhh - Kiss Of Life

16. Cream Soda - EXO

17. Underwater - Red Velvet

18. Fact Check - NCT 127

19. Drowning - Woodz

20. Attitude - Fromis_9

 

a REAL list

 

b9de0160ea404942a4d4750616d98d84.gif?ex=

where the f...

 

A8A4.gif

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Girl, didn't we agree that SKZ do indeed have good songs? 

4fa0d7b548ed78943afd0ebe6771fa7f.gif

 

 

not from this year bestie...

 

yuri-izone.gif

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Girl, didn't we agree that SKZ do indeed have good songs? 

4fa0d7b548ed78943afd0ebe6771fa7f.gif

 

I see my rate list is having an impact on you and doubting your own list

gretchenmap.gif

 

Swap it back *****

4fa0d7b548ed78943afd0ebe6771fa7f.gif

i'll include The Sound if you swap out LALALALA for Memories

 

tumblr_p47ebs2cFz1rp1voro1_500.gifv

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I'll include The Sound if you swap out LALALALA for Riize Memories

 

where the f...

 

A8A4.gif

just because you included a Red Velvet song in your list, I MAY swap a song for Get A Guitar in my list

 

quingifs-toxiqueney.gif

the immediate downvote on my list @Pluto2022 

but there's nothing wrong with my list?

 

quingifs-mannequinney.gif

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

@youresotoxic I'll include Perfume if you swap out I Am for Memories

 

tumblr_p47ebs2cFz1rp1voro1_500.gifv

Swap out On My Way for Perfume and we have a deal

 

nct-nct-u.gif

 

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

 

Girl I understood it the first time 

4fa0d7b548ed78943afd0ebe6771fa7f.gif

 

But why on earth would I swap an SKZ song with a RIIZE song?

4fa0d7b548ed78943afd0ebe6771fa7f.gif

because one is a good song and one is not

 

any questions?

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

my list is just too good...

not one skip on my list

 

b9de0160ea404942a4d4750616d98d84.gif?ex=

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

Swap out On My Way for Perfume and we have a deal

 

nct-nct-u.gif

 

done

 

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

 

im still including Woojin in my list tho

 

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

neither Pluto, oprah or toxic voting for Newjeans

 

truly sick of y'all

 

6mqSmxn.gif

@youresotoxic girl why is Fact Dick so low? If you gonna waste a spot with Woodz put him last :redface:

1. RIIZE - Memories
2. RIIZE - Get A Guitar
3. RIIZE - Talk Saxy
4. Zerobaseone - In Bloom
5. NCT DOJAEJUNG - Perfume
6. Kim Woojin - On My Way
7. Enhypen - Bite Me
8. Red Velvet - Will I Ever See You Again
9. Jeon Somi - Fast Forward
10. XG - Left Right
11. Enhypen - Bills
12. (G)I-DLE - I Want That
13. Le Sserafim - Unforgiven
14. Stray Kids - Social Path
15. FIFTY FIFTY - Barbie Dreams (feat. Kaliii)
16. Zerobaseone - Back To Zerobase
17. Enhypen - Still Monster
18. Kang Daniel - SOS
19. aespa - Welcome to MY World
20. Jihyo - Killin Me Good

 

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

neither Pluto, oprah or toxic voting for Newjeans

 

truly sick of y'all

 

6mqSmxn.gif

did you post your list yet shitpiss?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.