Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

18 minutes ago, xrosup said:

PM me a list of songs to vote

 

oh-that's-not.gif

add NJ - Super Shy, ETA and OMG as well

 

oh-that's-not.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

10 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

If only I had multiple accounts in here like Odetto Violet and voted with all of them, then SKZ would probably see a cute top 20 spot in the rate

oh-that's-not.gif

8 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

will you stop

 

oldladylaugh.gif

 

i mean... he didn't lie ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

 

4tBYgJh.thumb.gif.b009d8c13dc506323d1b31

can this thread be renamed to Lee Sohee Fanclub

 

we love him

 

@Ryan

 

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, xrosup said:

I might vote for Fat Cock but no Red Shelved songs

 

oh-that's-not.gif

stan-twitter-wow.gif

 

well I guess I'll take the votes

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

i know this is about seunghan...

 

 

 

 

The hoarding of votes, the secret PMs, the blackmail and threats... all for a top 20 list. Happy new year, KTRL.

 

b9de0160ea404942a4d4750616d98d84.gif?ex=

Edited by elevate

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I feel like most of these songs will be make it to the top 25 in the rate:

 

(not in order)

  1. NewJeans - Super Shy
  2. NewJeans - OMG
  3. NewJeans - Get Up
  4. NewJeans - New Jeans
  5. NewJeans - ETA
  6. NewJeans - Cool With You
  7. NewJeans - GODS
  8. IVE - I AM
  9. LE SSERAFIM - Eve, Psyche & The Bluebeard's wife
  10. LE SSERAFIM - Unforgiven
  11. LE SSERAFIM - Perfect Night 
  12. (G)I-DLE - Queencard
  13. aespa - Spicy
  14. aespa - Hold on Tight
  15. aespa - Drama
  16. aespa - Thirsty
  17. XG - Shooting star
  18. XG - Left Right 
  19. Somi Fast Forward
  20. JISOO - Flower
  21. RIIZE - Get a Guitar
  22. VIVIZ - Maniac
  23. NCT DOJAEJUNG - Perfume
  24. FIFTY FIFTY - Cupid
  25. LEE CHAE YEON - Knock

7 songs for newjeans? i would love that but i dont think that's happening, maybe if we didn't have the limit of 3 per artist, most will just vote Super shy - ETA - OMG (and MAYBE either Get up or NewJeans)

 

4tBYgJh.thumb.gif.b009d8c13dc506323d1b31

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I can't believe LA DI DA didn't win the rate in 2020 and lost to the Kylie Minogue reject MAGO :biblio:

Believe it! Hakuna matata :gayriahcat3:

 

 

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I can't believe LA DI DA didn't win the rate in 2020 and lost to the Kylie Minogue reject MAGO :biblio:

Let's not. MAGO shits all over LA DI ADS

 

4tBYgJh.thumb.gif.b009d8c13dc506323d1b31

I think I only put one NJ song on my list but it is indeed the SOTY. Also the best MV of the year.

 

 

13 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I feel like most of these songs will be making it to the top 25 in the rate:

 

(not in order)

  1. NewJeans - Super Shy
  2. NewJeans - OMG
  3. NewJeans - Get Up
  4. NewJeans - New Jeans
  5. NewJeans - ETA
  6. NewJeans - Cool With You
  7. NewJeans - GODS
  8. IVE - I AM
  9. LE SSERAFIM - Eve, Psyche & The Bluebeard's wife
  10. LE SSERAFIM - Unforgiven
  11. LE SSERAFIM - Perfect Night 
  12. (G)I-DLE - Queencard
  13. aespa - Spicy
  14. aespa - Hold on Tight
  15. aespa - Drama
  16. aespa - Thirsty
  17. XG - Shooting star
  18. XG - Left Right 
  19. Somi Fast Forward
  20. JISOO - Flower
  21. RIIZE - Get a Guitar
  22. VIVIZ - Maniac
  23. NCT DOJAEJUNG - Perfume
  24. FIFTY FIFTY - Cupid
  25. LEE CHAE YEON - Knock

 

 

no

 

4tBYgJh.thumb.gif.b009d8c13dc506323d1b31

1 minute ago, elevate said:

I think I only put one NJ song on my list but it is indeed the SOTY. Also the best MV of the year.

 

 

only one?

 

6814e150fa47b2993fe5f651c49f6da1_w200.gi

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

this better be on everyones lists 

 

4tBYgJh.thumb.gif.b009d8c13dc506323d1b31

 

I Do instead 

the superior Idle english track

 

b9de0160ea404942a4d4750616d98d84.gif?ex=

Edited by youresotoxic

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

all I gotta say, Perfume better be top 5

and Baggy Jeans

 

b9de0160ea404942a4d4750616d98d84.gif?ex=

Bestie let's be honest, neither is happening

 

oldladylaugh.gif

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

 

I Do instead 

the superior Idle english track

 

b9de0160ea404942a4d4750616d98d84.gif?ex=

I'll accept either one

 

both will be on my list

 

b9de0160ea404942a4d4750616d98d84.gif?ex=

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

Bestie let's be honest, neither is happening

 

oldladylaugh.gif

@DelRey we have to somehow make it happen

Perfume was kinda boy group soty...

 

b9de0160ea404942a4d4750616d98d84.gif?ex=

2 minutes ago, TheCal said:

only one?

 

6814e150fa47b2993fe5f651c49f6da1_w200.gi

I couldn't remember the others!

 

I went on INSTINCT, okay?? I don't understand these internal politics. I just want good songs and hot men.

 

6814e150fa47b2993fe5f651c49f6da1_w200.gi

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.