Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

GClaA9MXsAARB9I?format=jpg&name=mediumGClaBe-WQAAIcAL?format=jpg&name=medium

GClbIMrXwAAY69r?format=jpg&name=largeGClstEFbkAAvtPp?format=jpg&name=large

 

congrats to Yeri winning today, she looked absolutely stunning :jonny5:

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

queen :clap3:

you all better stream her drama since it's on Netflix now

Edited by youresotoxic

7 minutes ago, Xalric said:

New Jeans allegedly started the 5th Gen.

It's funny how people were talking about this when they just debuted, but now when actual(?) 5th gen groups started debuting, this convo died down. Now they're more of late 4th gen I guess and very influential to early 5th gen

 

I blame Mnet and ZB1 "first 5th gen group" propaganda

27 minutes ago, illia said:

What kpop girl group would pull off this concept and song?

 

 

 

Hyolyn

ENGODPEN

ITZY

 

29 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Apparently February 

 

spacer.png

yeah streets are saying February/March so i hope its true

 

0IewupB.gif

26 minutes ago, Xalric said:

None of the new gens since they are all minors but one group...

Btw ths song is not that good.

Actually it's really good

 

0IewupB.gif

31 minutes ago, Xalric said:

New Jeans allegedly started the 5th Gen.

Everyone has accepted 2023 as the start of 5th gen. Get outta here with July 2022.

 

Thank you.

 

spacer.png

What time does the MBC Gayo Daejejeon air?

 

excited for Anton and his nepotism father to have a performance 

 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

What time does the MBC Gayo Daejejeon air?

 

excited for Anton and his nepotism father to have a performance 

 

spacer.png

8:30pm KST on the 31st I believe

6:30am EST & 3:30am PST

 

0IewupB.gif

1 minute ago, youresotoxic said:

8:30pm KST on the 31st I believe

6:30am EST & 3:30am PST

 

0IewupB.gif

That… does not work for me

 

spacer.png

Love the events that start at like 2pm KST, let’s have more of those 

 

spacer.png

8 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Did you include them them in your Kpop year end rate?

oh-that's-not.gif

I don't participate in those kind of rates bestie, I'm too lazy

 

oh-that's-not.gif

 

1 minute ago, xrosup said:

I don't participate in those kind of rates bestie, I'm too lazy

 

oh-that's-not.gif

 

You literally just need to PM a list of 20 songs 

 

3 of them need to be RIIZE songs tho, I don’t make the rules 

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, illia said:

What kpop girl group would pull off this concept and song?

 

 

SNSD, cuz they were known as Concept queens by the Korean Media. Had have done it all. Exhibit A: 

 

9 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Love the events that start at like 2pm KST, let’s have more of those 

 

spacer.png

no thank you

 

IMG-0626.gif

51 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

queen :clap3:

you all better stream her drama since it's on Netflix now

yeri queen of kpop

We aren’t even in 5th gen yet. There is always a very obvious shift when a new generation debuts. 
 

that’s why I don’t even consider gidle and Itzy to be 4th gen but rather 3.5 gen like Apink/AOA/EXO were 2.5 gen.

 

When RV/MAMAMOO/TWICE definitely felt like a shift to a new generation and then TWICE dominated with Cheer Up and you could visibly see the shift.

 

Aespa’s Next Level was the visible shift to 4th generation.

 

The 4th gen groups haven’t even seemed to reach their definite peaks yet to be saying 5th debuted :deadbanana2:

 

It’s so absurd 

1 hour ago, illia said:

What kpop girl group would pull off this concept and song?

 

 

Hyuna

Hwasa

Kiss of Life

BLACKPINK (a dream)

18 PM KST - 00 AM KST are the best hours for releases/events/shows for my timezone

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

SKZ need your votes!!! :fish2:

 

tumblr_ov74riDTAp1tim4ymo2_540.gif

They're gonna tank in the rate regardless if I vote or not

 

oh-that's-not.gif

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

I know, but them entering the rate would be enough 

tumblr_ov74riDTAp1tim4ymo2_540.gif

PM me a list of songs to vote

 

oh-that's-not.gif

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

Only SKZ songs? Cause XG and NMIXX deserve votes as well 

oh-that's-not.gif

don't forget to send Red Velvet and NCT songs to them too 

 

oh-that's-not.gif

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

If only I had multiple accounts in here like Mr. Odetto Violet and voted with all of them, then SKZ would probably see a cute top 20 spot in the rate

oh-that's-not.gif

will you stop

 

oldladylaugh.gif

 

9 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

don't forget to send Red Velvet and NCT songs to them too 

 

oh-that's-not.gif

I might vote for Fat Cock but no Red Shelved songs

 

oh-that's-not.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.