Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I know that the song is getting viral in korea because of this tiktok challenge ....

but i have to be honest I have no idea why this particular challenge caught on :laugh: like the choreo isnt even anything special... and the guy who first posted it isnt even a huge tiktoker 

i guess i am too old to understan genZ brains ... but atleast exo is getting the streams!

28 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

 

I knew they'd never get Lee Knowles to participate in a tiktok challenge

 

oldladylaugh.gif

32 minutes ago, Panda17 said:

 

I see the Little Newjeansters have wasted no time in joining the Blink's "everyone hates them because they're so successful, we are such victims, life is so difficult for us!" club

 

oldladylaugh.gif

RIIZE 100 days fanmeeting is happening in about an hour, maybe we'll get the comeback announcement

 

oprah-winfrey-waiting.gif

Little Seunghansters set up a Seunghan Cafe at the fanmeeting venue with Seunghan branded drinks, and took out a bunch of ads around the venue

 

GBhS2KUWwAAoTep?format=jpg&name=largeGBhS2KVWQAAHone?format=jpg&name=large

GBhSZY4WAAAzoyr?format=jpg&name=mediumGBhTTUwWcAAyute?format=jpg&name=medium

GBhR7T2bcAA3qFX?format=jpg&name=smallGBhcq13akAAbFz-?format=jpg&name=large

9 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Little Seunghansters set up a Seunghan Cafe at the fanmeeting venue with Seunghan branded drinks, and took out a bunch of ads around the venue

 

GBhS2KUWwAAoTep?format=jpg&name=largeGBhS2KVWQAAHone?format=jpg&name=large

GBhSZY4WAAAzoyr?format=jpg&name=mediumGBhTTUwWcAAyute?format=jpg&name=medium

GBhR7T2bcAA3qFX?format=jpg&name=smallGBhcq13akAAbFz-?format=jpg&name=large

omg what if they get defaced :lakitu:

 

 

@Zack They kinda serve more than aespa.

Sriya & Fatou ATE 

1 minute ago, New Edition said:

omg what if they get defaced :lakitu:


kris-jenner-gun.gif

 

 

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I see the Little Newjeansters have wasted no time in joining the Blink's "everyone hates them because they're so successful, we are such victims, life is so difficult for us!" club

 

oldladylaugh.gif

You are a perfect representation of a NewJeans hater. Always being pressed and hypocrite.

Just now, Panda17 said:

You are a perfect representation of a NewJeans hater. Always being pressed and hypocrite.

oldladylaugh.gif

 

:hippo:  Lacking emotions and robotic where? :gaycat1: both bringing and carrying the cvntiness of the group @ANTIclimatic

 

 

I don't give a damn about NewJeans and have never said anything negative about them. Those children are completely off my radar. It's just funny that the fanbases of the biggest groups always have the worst victim complexes even though they should be enjoying the praise and success.

 

Min Heehee Jin should be in prison though, thank you.

 

kris-jenner-gun.gif

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I don't give a damn about NewJeans and have never said anything negative about them. Those children are completely off my radar. It's just funny that the fanbases of the biggest groups always have the worst victim complexes even though they should be enjoying the praise and success.

 

Min Heehee Jin should be in prison though, thank you.

 

kris-jenner-gun.gif

Not children :skull:

 

 

apparently it's okay to attack other girl groups but say a single thing about New Jennies,  you're a hater 

6 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

 

:hippo:  Lacking emotions and robotic where? :gaycat1: both bringing and carrying the cvntiness of the group @ANTIclimatic

 

 

Ningning was an ACE in Drama she was serving main rapper, main vocalist all in one

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I don't give a damn about NewJeans and have never said anything negative about them. Those children are completely off my radar. It's just funny that the fanbases of the biggest groups always have the worst victim complexes even though they should be enjoying the praise and success.

 

Min Heehee Jin should be in prison though, thank you.

 

kris-jenner-gun.gif

You give a damn about many groups you don't stan but you get a pass because of your sense of humor. I used to give you a pass too but It's not the first time you reply a post of mine with a shade but it's the first time I answer your quote. Equal rights.

1 minute ago, Panda17 said:

You give a damn about many groups you don't stan but you get a pass because of your sense of humor. I used to give you a pass too but It's not the first time you reply a post of mine with a shade but it's the first time I answer your quote. Equal rights.

I have no idea what you're saying but I send you the most positive of vibes

 

ezgif-3-bc224c52ff.gif

58 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

GBhWNGEbkAAxbkZ?format=jpg&name=small

 

kris-jenner-gun.gif

wait what happened did they really take it dowwnnnn??? :duck:

7 minutes ago, New Edition said:

wait what happened did they really take it dowwnnnn??? :duck:

 

19 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I have no idea what you're saying but I send you the most positive of vibes

 

ezgif-3-bc224c52ff.gif

same-to-you-thanks-same-to-you.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.