Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

4 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

dropping this here for you :heart:

 

shade-thank-you.gif

Top 3 girl groups right now:

 

1. New Jeans

2. IVE

3. aespa or Lesserafim

 

See that's the problem I can't decide who really has taken that number 3 spot now that we're at the end of 2023.

Top 3 Boy groups

 

1. Stray Kids

2. Seventeen

3. TXT

 

I feel more confident with that ranking. :coffee2:

btw, wtf is “girl crush”?

 

back in my day girl crush was just lesbians

 

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

dropping this here for you :heart:

 

He was skinny with no visible abs for the Guilty challenge. Did he get steroids or something!

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

This is Wonyoung coded. 
 

I need a gg to do a pink concept. :jonnycat:

 

16 minutes ago, Cheers said:

He was skinny with no visible abs for the Guilty challenge. Did he get steroids or something!

i want whatever he's on

I always thought Taemin was cute, but I didn’t really consider him a visual member like that, until now when I saw those recent pics of his body.

Spoiler

I want him now :suburban:

 

Edited by Pluto2022

35 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Top 3 girl groups right now:

 

1. New Jeans

2. IVE

3. aespa or Lesserafim

 

See that's the problem I can't decide who really has taken that number 3 spot now that we're at the end of 2023.

The gidle erasure. Queencard is like the 2nd biggest hit this year, 200M streams, most viewed 4th gen video. :santa:

38 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Top 3 girl groups right now:

 

1. New Jeans

2. IVE

3. aespa or Lesserafim

 

See that's the problem I can't decide who really has taken that number 3 spot now that we're at the end of 2023.

I would also put (G)I-DLE there though. 

 

37 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Top 3 Boy groups

 

1. Stray Kids

2. Seventeen

3. TXT

 

I feel more confident with that ranking. :coffee2:

It’s always easier to rank bgs, since bg stans are usually more loyal, and don’t really switch up as much. You won’t see rookie bgs, challenge established bgs like that for example, unlike with rookie ggs already breaking records of established ggs and so on.

Compare RIIZE or ZB1 with NewJeans or IVE for example who all debuted within the last 2 years.

Edited by Pluto2022

8 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

The gidle erasure. Queencard is like the 2nd biggest hit this year, 200M streams, most viewed 4th gen video. :santa:

You're actually right Gidle continuously has been serving. I think they're also tied for third.

 

I think what makes Lesserafim 'not quite there yet' is that they haven't had THAT HIT SONG yet. Like aespa had Next Level and Gidle Tomboy. Lessarafim have some number 1s but they weren't MOMENTS.

You had to be there then, cause this was indeed a MOMENT :clap3:

 

Edited by Pluto2022

7 minutes ago, New Edition said:

You're actually right Gidle continuously has been serving. I think they're also tied for third.

 

I think what makes Lesserafim 'not quite there yet' is that they haven't had THAT HIT SONG yet. Like aespa had Next Level and Gidle Tomboy. Lessarafim have some number 1s but they weren't MOMENTS.

perfect night has been stable at #1 for weeks now but since it’s not an actual comeback it doesn’t feel as big as the others

have this feeling that they might get THAT moment with their next comeback, especially after the success of PN :jonny5:

33 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Lessarafim have some number 1s but they weren't MOMENTS.

Antifragile felt like a MOMENT tbh

SM having 3 songs in the Melon top5 daily right now.....not to be a sheep but jesus :deadbanana4:

 

 

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

Top 3 girl groups right now:

 

1. New Jeans

2. IVE

3. aespa or Lesserafim

 

See that's the problem I can't decide who really has taken that number 3 spot now that we're at the end of 2023.

You don’t have to decide lol, it’s clear that G idle is #3 

 

52 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

You had to be there then, cause this was indeed a MOMENT :clap3:

 

We were there


spacer.png

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.