Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Okay a new question.

 

So clearly I'm getting into RIIZE. My question is, should I like Sungchan?

 

What are the reasons I should and what are the reasons I shouldn't.

 

I don't like that he made fun of someone's nose job tbh nut idk

I'm starting to think him clowning Anton's nosejob to his face was a momentary lapse in judgement

 

he watches out for Wonbin and makes sure he eats properly so we have to appreciate him. Wonbin is apparently known for skipping meals or just staying in his room while the rest of them are eating

 

still bottom tier of RIIZE excellence tho

 

BYRy.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

3 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Wait I didn't know this :chick2:

 

So, that's the girl that constantly gave Jeongyeon tragic outfits, huh :coffee2:

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator

I can’t enjoy any RIIZE content without my Seunghan. :emofish:

9 minutes ago, Ryan said:

I can’t enjoy any RIIZE content without my Seunghan. :emofish:

Eunseok is still campaigning for RIIZE IS 7

 

51a9153cf0174baab7772ce12931c40c.gif

there were several Seunghan easter eggs in their performance last night

 

they keep giving us crumbs and then rip it away by deleting him from all their content

 

51a9153cf0174baab7772ce12931c40c.gif

GAU4xyqasAAzIr6?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

they are all so handsome

 

I'm glad they're on the right track as far as fixing their dreadful hair goes, Sohee is almost there

 

51a9153cf0174baab7772ce12931c40c.gif

4 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

 

Sohee and Shotaro ate that Get A Guitar performance up :clap3:

they looked so cute in their gay bartender outfits for Talk Saxy

 

51a9153cf0174baab7772ce12931c40c.gif

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

they looked so cute in their gay bartender outfits for Talk Saxy

 

51a9153cf0174baab7772ce12931c40c.gif

Would've been perfect without the ugly gloves.

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, JonginBey said:

Would've been perfect without the ugly gloves.

 

spacer.png

but thats what made them gay bartenders

 

51a9153cf0174baab7772ce12931c40c.gif

1 hour ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

AVvXsEhO_a2Np1hIRD5U3IYC-Vn9EjvhY-2vZamK

 

the official SM account only putting filters on NSHITTY Dream's skin and not any of the other groups in the picture :deadbanana4:

 

  Hide contents

AVvXsEgNqwJL5nIL8MFs815fEkeHAaGHR8vPrYN0

 

AVvXsEgmQvXyyAt_zCrverHmDEdoWRmE3hiq1G0d

 

not that Riize or Shinee needed it anyway

 

51a9153cf0174baab7772ce12931c40c.gif

 

Who this tai bl actor is?

Shotaro is always EATING the stage. It’s a surprise he remains sooooo skinny!

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

Okay a new question.

 

So clearly I'm getting into RIIZE. My question is, should I like Sungchan?

 

What are the reasons I should and what are the reasons I shouldn't.

 

I don't like that he made fun of someone's nose job tbh nut idk

Totally, he and Anton are like brothers they are always together, he is not a bully.

 

Sungchan is a nice guy, he was very protective with Shotaro during NCT too and now he is like that with Wonbin.

 

And he is talented and beautiful.

 

Edited by DelRey

I really love IVE but their stage would be so mid without those numerous dancers or marching band guys, only Yujin willing to take the risk to serve something, the other girls are playing it too safe :rip: Leeseo her facial expressions really improved tho, she's arguably the 2nd best in the group imo in terms of facial expressions. Girl is really trying while Rei seems like she's not fully herself and looks blank sometimes. Wonyoung is trying too hard to be pretty to the point of cringe because she can't decide whether to serve fierce face or stay pretty all throughout the stage. 

After watching the MMA girl group stages again, I think every fan can be proud of their favourite idols. All the girls did well. :clap3:
Aespa served Grand with their beautiful group performances, Newjeans served Sass with their strong solo performances and Ive served Luxurious with all the extra pizzazz.

I'm very happy Kiss of Life was invited and showed up, Rookie of the Year for me. :giraffe:
Add some some boy groups like Seventeen and Stray Kids and 1 soloist or 2 like Jungkook and it would have been perfect.

 

 

Remove all the backtracks and we know who is who will fair in the vocal department :allears:

This is the most viewed performance of the night btw, despite the 3 hours delay 

 


 

It’s so funny how the crowd was full off awful BG Stan but the most viewed performances are all from GG and a female soloist :dies:! 
 

Also Shinee performance was good, idk why they didn’t close the ceremony

9 hours ago, Sept said:

Many Z-list Kpop idols (when in Korea) became A/B-list stars when they came back to China, so i don't see why she won't follow the same footsteps

Which nugu Chinese Idols are considered as A lister??? 
 

9 hours ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Good, now WakeOne can pivot to start working on making Zerobaseone permanent 

 

spacer.png

With 4 members from Yuehua? Yeah good luck with that lol :fan:

Edited by Adama

1 minute ago, Adama said:

Which nugu Chinese Idols are considered as A lister??? 
 

With 4 members from Yuehua? Yeah good luck with that lol :fan:

maybe Yuehua needs to start figuring out how they can acquire the other 5 members

 

BYRy.gif

lowkey winter x karina seem like the only true genuine friendship in aespa, ningning and giselle are just coworkers

Chinese idols eating up both of the mnet Planet groups, I just know Korea was fuming

 

BYRy.gif

@Witnessed ET I saw the first one which led to the second one. Do you know if it's a meme in Korea or is Mingyu stanning her? :celestial5:

 

 

4 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

lowkey winter x karina seem like the only true genuine friendship in aespa, ningning and giselle are just coworkers

Girl you're at it again already? :deadbanana2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.