Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

21 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

And on the topic of great performers, Drama is easily Aespa's best era for me :jonny5: The girls ate up MMA and every other stage they've touched with this song

 

 

The charisma, styling, song, choreography, everything is just perfect for me

 

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

Looking at Giselle and Winter's hair color they look healthier than Karina's hair work back in Spicy's era, how could they messed so badly with Karina?

Sorry to practice my habit of dumping videos again but what is everyone's favorite 2023 year-end stages? :celestial5: I'm curious to see bc I'm not keeping up w all of them

 

My favorites I've seen so far in no particular order  :clap3: I noticed I enjoy MMA and MAMA stages I've seen almost equally this year (despite the hate one is getting)

 

 

5 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

Looking at Giselle and Winter's hair color they look healthier than Karina's hair work back in Spicy's era, how could they messed so badly with Karina?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I think that was the first time she bleached her hair? idk s*** about bleaching/dyeing hair but maybe it caused a bad reaction? Either way, I'm happy her hair recovered and is doing better!

Edited by gigantopithecus

4 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Sorry to practice my habit of dumping videos again but what is everyone's favorite 2023 year-end stages? :celestial5: I'm curious to see bc I'm not keeping up w all of them

 

My favorites I've seen so far in no particular order  :clap3: I noticed I enjoy MMA and MAMA stages I've seen almost equally this year (despite the hate one is getting)

 

 

 

zerobaseone did great too :gaycat4:

but overall, my faves were Aespa, ZB1, Shinee, and IVE :clap3:

 

Spoiler

 

they also did great too! :clap3:

 

2 hours ago, Flomik said:

Kep1er disbandment semi-confirmed

The negotiations must have fallen through as always

 

GAToHx6W0AAvBuT?format=jpg&name=900x900

I feel bad for them, they had potential but their songs while sometimes catchy really didn't have that impact. People can say what they want about WA DA DA but it had that oomph behind it. :michael:

12 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

zerobaseone did great too :gaycat4:

but overall, my faves were Aespa, ZB1, Shinee, and IVE :clap3:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

they also did great too! :clap3:

 

Wait I think I just gained a new appreciation for In Bloom :duca: idk why it didn't click before but let me give a few streams bc this is really good!

 

And that NiziU song is very cute  :gaycat4:  It kinda reminds me of 3rd gen and I love that

1 minute ago, gigantopithecus said:

Wait I think I just gained a new appreciation for In Bloom :duca: idk why it didn't click before but let me give a few streams bc this is really good!

 

And that NiziU song is very cute  :gaycat4:  It kinda reminds me of 3rd gen and I love that

 

In Bloom is probably one of my favorite songs this year, SO good. that chorus is perfect:jonny5: keep streaming bestie

NiziU is amazing. Heartris is such a fun song and so cute. but their other releases are amazing as well :gaycat4:

The way NN stands up so confidently in this gif :dies:

avinew.thumb.gif.11f0450124c23474a53a3d8

 

It's giving 

thisisalecx-nicki-minaj.gif

I was watching the MMA performances and I think we can say StayC is the top 3 performers of the 4th gen. Even without the big props they manage to give a really good performance all by theirselves. They have such a good synergy and stage presence together and really good at hyping the crowd. 

 

 

Kiss Of Life really surprised me I think they had the best performance overall, such a good award show performance from props to the outfits wish the song was bit better. Maybe I should get into them :)

 

 

IVE's performance was a dissapointment, they cut the best part of the choreo from Baddie. They are too soulless and robotic for my taste. While watching, I came up with a drag name for them ''AIve'' :coffee:

4 minutes ago, Companion said:

IVE's performance was a dissapointment

Oh wow! This is completely shocking :eek: 

10 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

The way NN stands up so confidently in this gif :dies:

avinew.thumb.gif.11f0450124c23474a53a3d8

Maybe because they knew what awards they were winning... Like try to lie to me saying they didn't know... The way they can't act

 

 

2 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Wait I didn't know this :chick2:

 

203.png

 

thats so cute

3 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Wait I didn't know this :chick2:

 

When you look at the husband you understand some of the shoe choices aespa had... :matty: 

Okay, this is a really important question but I need yalls opinions

 

 

 

Should Anton NOT have gotten his nose job?

 

Can the nose job be re versed?

 

Do you think he's happy with it?

1 hour ago, gigantopithecus said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I think that was the first time she bleached her hair? idk s*** about bleaching/dyeing hair but maybe it caused a bad reaction? Either way, I'm happy her hair recovered and is doing better!

 

she went from black to blonde then back again so her hair was finished atp

8 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Okay, this is a really important question but I need yalls opinions

 

 

 

Should Anton NOT have gotten his nose job?

 

Can the nose job be re versed?

 

Do you think he's happy with it?

1. He looks handsome either way so idrc

2. Nose jobs can't be reversed, but they can be redone 

3. He doesn't look depressed or upset in their videos, so I think he's... not unhappy at least

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.