Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

"She's over" 

"She's in debt" 

"Her sunglasses will flop" 

"She's ugly. Her jaw" 

"She's nothing without the group" 

 

GAGU4hpbIAA4X9x?format=jpg&name=large

GAGU4huagAAj_0v?format=jpg&name=large

GAGU4htb0AAtonA?format=jpg&name=large

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

2 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I love how every year people claim these award shows are rigged and stupid until their fave wins and suddenly it’s “YASSS” :deadbanana4:

 

It’s not even a popularity contest it’s all politics based on company and attendance to the ceremony. 
 

It’s the equivalent to still bragging about YouTube views in 2023 knowing they’re completely bogus and driven by bot farms or ads. 

i mean that’s literally how stanning works

let people have fun

:clack:

grammys are fraudulent as well and they constantly get dragged in stan circles but that still doesn’t stop them from being discussed + celebrated when an artist gets nominated or wins an award

:clack:

 

 

I have thoughts:

- The Siren performance :jonny5:

- Wonbin is such an absolute superstar :jonny4:

- Sohee & Eunseok covering Seunghan's lines in Talk Saxy :jonny6:

- If they were gonna perform Talk Saxy then WHY in the world did they cut the whole climax of the song, the bridge and the last minute? It felt like I was being edged and they never finished the song :fish2:

 

PkP9.gif

My Top 20 most streamed 2023 Kpop songs so far:

 

  1. XG - SHOOTING STAR
  2. LE SSERAFIM - UNFORGIVEN (feat. Nile Rodgers)
  3. IVE - Kitsch
  4. TXT - Tinnitus (Wanna be a rock)
  5. LEE CHAE YEON - KNOCK
  6. ODD EYE CIRCLE - Air Force One
  7. LE SSERAFIM - Eve, Psyche & The Bluebeard's wife
  8. NMIXX - Party O'Clock
  9. FIFTY FIFTY - Barbie Dreams (feat. Kaliii)
  10. STAYC - Teddy Bear
  11. Stray Kids - THE SOUND
  12. SEVENTEEN - SUPER
  13. (G)I-DLE) - Queencard
  14. ENHYPEN - Bite Me
  15. Stray Kids - S-Class
  16. TWICE - MOONLIGHT SUNRISE
  17. Jimin - Like Crazy
  18. NMIXX - Love Me Like This
  19. Stray Kids - LALALALA
  20. JEON SOMI - Fast Forward

 

:khalyan2:

Not people comparing MAMA to Grammys :ahh: like it's not even close. MAMA is more like VMA of Kpop

 

Btw, Spicy #1 Spotify for me. SOTY :jonny: 

My Spotify Wrap says I’m in the top 4% of Aespa listeners :kitty:

I didn’t realize I listen to them that much this year. But My World had a Chokehold on me. :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

is this true

 

spacer.png

I usually do not come for idol's looks, but it's very hypocritical of you to  constantly come for Hyunin's alleged "botched" looks when Wonbin's chin is more botched 

spacer.png

Congratulations to the biggest kpop gg of all time :clap3:

 

 

Edited by Adama

2 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

My Spotify Wrap says I’m in the top 4% of Aespa listeners :kitty:

I didn’t realize I listen to them that much this year. But My World had a Chokehold on me. :clap3:

I'm top 0.1% :biblio:

 

Not my top 5 songs being Spicy, WTMW, Thirsty, Salty&Sweet and I'm Unhappy :deadbanana2: well can't help it when they delivered AOTY :jonny: 

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

I usually do not come for idol's looks, but it's very hypocritical of you to  constantly come for Hyunin's alleged "botched" looks when Wonbin's chin is more botched 

spacer.png

It's easier to remove a chin implant than to undo a jaw shave

 

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

10 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

My Top 20 most streamed 2023 Kpop songs so far:

 

  1. XG - SHOOTING STAR

Another XG lovers :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Adama said:

Congratulations to the biggest kpop gg of all times :clap3:

 

 

well this is actually surprising 

NewJeans being my #3 top artist and OMG #2, Cupid #3 and Shooting Star #5 top tracks:clap3:

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

It's easier to remove a chin implant than to undo a jaw shave

 

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

Not when Wonbin's chin is serving Natalie Nunn

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

 

1 minute ago, Adama said:

Another XG lovers :clap3:

Stan XG, stan talent :clap3:

Shooting Star is by far SOTY and it better be #1 at the KTRL year end ranking :khalyan2:

14 minutes ago, Sept said:

Not people comparing MAMA to Grammys :ahh: like it's not even close. MAMA is more like VMA of Kpop

 

Btw, Spicy #1 Spotify for me. SOTY :jonny: 

well grammys is the only relevant award show in the west now, had to use them as an example

the mentality is still the same

:suburban:

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.