Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, breadcrumbs said:

Happy 3rd Anniversary Enhypen :celestial4:

F_qoy16boAAW5Br?format=jpg&name=large

 

Time flies so fast. It feels like it was just yesterday when they announced the debut members in I-Land. :chick3:

the height difference between Ni-ki vs. Sunghoon in the first pic vs the rest of them

 

he was such a baby

 

LddO8yO.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 minute ago, DelRey said:

So he is the male Dahyun 

 

atrl.gif

go ahead and delete this post for me, baby

 

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

 

Heeseung's looks changing the most by far despite being the oldest is kinda sending me

 

LddO8yO.gif

4 minutes ago, jqnetto said:

spacer.png

 

ooh Roller Coaster, the contemporary classic that you are

 

spacer.png

Roller Coaster is cute, but she’s no Party O’Clock I fear 

ilyeth-shes-taking-it.gif

 

Stray Kids and CRAVITY both in my top 5 most listened artists on Spotify this year, seems abour right

 

LddO8yO.gif

10 minutes ago, Adama said:

Because we saw the pre surgery pictures :coffee2:! The only thing Jiwoong is missing is the height (and a matching foundation) 

Jiwoong will be joining Enhypen when ZB1 is over to show them how to REALLY do the sexy vampire concept

 

LddO8yO.gif

btw did someone else got Davis, USA as the town who listen the same as you? Like it was a glitch or something? :deadbanana4:

 

I think all the kpoppers got this, is kpop bots farm in Davis?

 

 

 

 

Edited by DelRey

2 minutes ago, DelRey said:

btw did someone else got Davis, USA as the town who listen the same as you? Like it was a glitch or something? :deadbanana4:

 

I think all the kpoppers got this, is kpop bots farm in Davis?

 

 

 

 

I think the NewJeans streaming farms are based out of UC Davis

 

University of California, Davis - Wikipedia

13 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

You had to be there 

 

and nobody attended

 

LddO8yO.gif

Edited by Antisocialites

I got Burnaby, British Columbia which tracks because the population of the Vancouver area is like 60% Asian and Taylor Swift stans

 

Stray Kids & Taylor Swift fighting

 

LddO8yO.gif

Modu ttarawa

Ttarawa

Ttarawa

Ttarawa
Neoreul kkaewobwa

Kkaewobwa

Kkaewobwa
Ay

Ay

Ay

Ay

 

COOL!

 

hillary-duff-dancing.gif

10 minutes ago, DelRey said:

btw did someone else got Davis, USA as the town who listen the same as you? Like it was a glitch or something? :deadbanana4:

 

I think all the kpoppers got this, is kpop bots farm in Davis?

 

 

 

 

I got Berkeley, CA.....

like yeah, LMLT, RC, and Party O'Clock were cute. but NOTHING will beat O.O and Dice for me

 

hillary-duff-dancing.gif

19 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

the height difference between Ni-ki vs. Sunghoon in the first pic vs the rest of them

 

he was such a baby

 

LddO8yO.gif

He is still a baby though. A giant immature spoiled brat. :laugh:

 

Spoiler

9 days to go before his 18th bday. All the akgaes thirsting over him are going crazy in Twitter. :rip:

 

Not @Antisocialites calling/indicating that NMIXX are flops, while promoting Weki Meki in the same breath :suburban:

14 minutes ago, DelRey said:

btw did someone else got Davis, USA as the town who listen the same as you? Like it was a glitch or something? :deadbanana4:

 

I think all the kpoppers got this, is kpop bots farm in Davis?

 

 

 

 

I got the same too. :laugh: I thought it was a cool fact at first but I saw on Twitter that most KPop fans got this as well. :dies:

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Not @Antisocialites calling/indicating that NMIXX are flops, while promoting Weki Meki in the same breath :suburban:

?

 

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Not @Antisocialites calling/indicating that NMIXX are flops, while promoting Weki Meki in the same breath :suburban:

Weki Meki are indie legends! They are underground Pitchfork'd acclaimed artistés:jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.