Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

An underrated bop! 

 

 

when we asked for Bad Boy 2.0 this is nawt what the people wanted :deadbanana:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Not when Wonbin's chin is serving Natalie Nunn

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

 

Stan XG, stan talent :clap3:

You are so darksided

 

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

Just now, Asscatchem said:

when we asked for Bad Boy 2.0 this is nawt what the people wanted :deadbanana:

Maybe, but it's what we GOT and it's a BOP! :clap3:

Plus they also served us "punk pop" excellence with Butterflies!

 

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

You are so darksided

 

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

only when I need to humble haters like you, worstie

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

My Spotify wrapped:

 

Artists:

1. Taylor Swift

2. Stray Kids

3. Kylie Minogue

4. Britney Spears

5. Enhypen

 

Songs:

1. Jeon Somi - Fast Forward

2. Taylor Swift - Karma

3. RIIZE - Get A Guitar

4. Enhypen - Bite Me

5. Kylie Minogue - Padam Padam

 

 

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

My Spotify wrapped:

 

Artists:

1. Taylor Swift

2. Stray Kids

3. Kylie Minogue

4. Britney Spears

5. Enhypen

 

Songs:

1. Jeon Somi - Fast Forward

2. Taylor Swift - Karma

3. RIIZE - Get A Guitar

4. Enhypen - Bite Me

5. Kylie Minogue - Padam Padam

 

 

I have so many questions :ryan3:

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

I have so many questions :ryan3:

dont talk to me

 

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

11 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Shooting Star is by far SOTY and it better be #1 at the KTRL year end ranking :khalyan2:

Left right is the SOTY! Are XG eligible for the KTRL year end? 

10 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

well grammys is the only relevant award show in the west now, had to use them as an example

the mentality is still the same

:suburban:

 

Grammys has it’s own issues but comparing it to Kpop is actually absurd :rip: 

 

There is no relevant award show in Kpop anymore which is why I find it funny people still celebrate those bogus awards. No one in the Korean GP cares and I doubt the artists themselves care about winning “Samsung G Flip Nutella Pringle Worldwide Artist” award 

Edited by Gaia

3 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

A DEBUT :jonny2:

 

I just went back to this and the talentry, the good TASTE! :jonny:

 

Oprah dragging SKZ the whole year, just for SKZ to be her most streamed Kpop act this year 

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

16 minutes ago, Zack said:

Today is Wendy! 

 

So close, it's actually Wednesday

 

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

1 minute ago, Adama said:

Left right is the SOTY! Are XG eligible for the KTRL year end? 

They were last year, Mascara was top 40-50 I think

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Oprah dragging SKZ the whole year, just for SKZ to be her most streamed Kpop act this year 

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

dont be thinking this is some gotcha, everybody knows im a skz stan except for some questionable things

 

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

1 minute ago, Adama said:

Left right is the SOTY! Are XG eligible for the KTRL year end? 

Yeah, they were included last year. The whole Kpop community have agreed to adopt them :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Nutella Pringle Worldwide Artist Award

oh bitch I think I qualify for this one

 

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

dont be thinking this is some gotcha, everybody knows im a skz stan except for some questionable things

 

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

You seem more bitter towards them, than stanning them tbh. Though you do give Lee Knowles, Seungmin and Han their flowers sometimes I'll give you that

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

10 minutes ago, Flomik said:

They were last year, Mascara was top 40-50 I think

 

8 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Yeah, they were included last year. The whole Kpop community have agreed to adopt them :clap3:

Excellent news!
 

XG might have multiples entry in my ranking this year! Left right, Shooting stars, GRL GNG,TGIF, New dance and Puppet show, what an amazing year they had :jonnycat:

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Though you do give Lee Knowles, Seungmin and Han their flowers sometimes I'll give you that

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

and dont forget Jeongin

and Felix is cute and can dance and seems like a good person

and Chan is hot and talented, just a little bit of a bitter bitch sometimes and overdoes it with the parasocial relationships and in desperate need of follicular help

 

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

 

Changbin is a beefcake I guess but his wrapping is just angry screaming and I've never found it pleasant to listen to, oh at all.

 

Yeah thats all.

 

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

if Changbin were American he'd be one of those people who drives those giant compensation trucks

 

b187e107136fa4dbaffafcaf9219a11c.jpg133533

 

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

 

18 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Grammys has it’s own issues but comparing it to Kpop is actually absurd :rip: 

 

There is no relevant award show in Kpop anymore which is why I find it funny people still celebrate those bogus awards. No one in the Korean GP cares and I doubt the artists themselves care about winning “Samsung G Flip Nutella Pringle Worldwide Artist” award 

for sure but at the end of the day it’s still an important accolade to the k-pop stans :michael:

11 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

and dont forget Jeongin

and Felix is cute and can dance and seems like a good person

and Chan is hot and talented, just a little bit of a bitter bitch sometimes and overdoes it with the parasocial relationships and in desperate need of follicular help

 

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

 

Changbin is a beefcake I guess but his wrapping is just angry screaming and I've never found it pleasant to listen to, oh at all.

 

Yeah thats all.

 

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

Why do you drag Hyunjin so much though, like you would think he was the Sooyoung of the group and was the mastermind behind Woojin getting kicked out, just like how Sooyoung did with Jessica 

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

Edited by Pluto2022

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.