Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

22 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

F_2JK2XbUAAJCLX?format=jpg&name=large

 

end of the Chill Kill promotions

the girls did amazing and I loved every sta

 

 

22 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

F_2JK2XbUAAJCLX?format=jpg&name=large

 

end of the Chill Kill promotions

the girls did amazing and I loved every stage :clap3:

Any hope for a repackage?

Edited by Spears_Stan

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

4 minutes ago, Zack said:

WENDY wants her solo album to be R&B but it seems SM doesn't agree.

 

And IRENE wants to release her solo material, but it seems there are no fixed plans yet. :gaycat6:

 

 

I literally CANNOT STAND this company :dies: 

as much as I love ballads from Wendy, an R&B album sounds amazing.

I cannot believe you can be in a company for about 10 years and still have no control over anything, especially your own solo album. just crazy

Edited by youresotoxic

Wendell and Irene being shelved until the new GG comes I fear :gaycat6:

3 hours ago, Nein said:

I love the last set in this video so much.

 

 

 

So gorgeous! :jonny5:

Still not over this comeback.

The MV is super pretty and the song is so good :clap3:

@Ryan could we please have a (nice) thread title for Sica her successful comeback? 

 

OT: The Korean ver. bops just as much as the English ver. for me 

 

 

3 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

I literally CANNOT STAND this company :dies: 

as much as I love ballads from Wendy, an R&B album sounds amazing.

I cannot believe you can be in a company for about 10 years and still have no control over anything, especially your own solo album. just crazy

Reading those updates made me so mad. 

They clearly want to show fans their artistry and identity as solo singers, but SM just sucks.

 

Wendy's album is already delayed by a year and now she can't even have a choice in what the songs are? :deadbanana4:

 

It's a smash, I fear........ But they tried to make a Teddy song without Teddy.

 :suburban:

 

 

Is this a TREASURE x BP mashup song...

There is literally a Money sample in this.

 

I'm not moving at all.

 

 

10 minutes ago, Spears_Stan said:

 

 

Any hope for a repackage?

No

 

 

 

The BABYMONSTER song is cute :jamming: 

I wish the chorus was stronger, but the rest is really nice!

 

I was gonna say it sounds like a BLACKPINK song, but I guess at this point we can just say that's the YG-print, since BP already kinda sounded like 2NE1.

 

I was also surprised with how much focus Rami got, but I'm sure a lot of her parts were originally Ahyeon's and she'll get them back.

Wish there was more Ruka and Asa... They could've gotten some cute lil singing lines, especially Asa. 

The bp allegations this really doesn’t sound much like them

 

the ending and chorus is exactly treasure…. 
 

ruka and asa snatched that rap I fear tho

I was really anticipating babymonster debut ... but it's a let down

They don't offer something that BLACKPINK/Treasure doesn't offer, it's literally blackpink 2.0, from the styling, music, rap ..

 

Wish Ahyeon was here to shake things up.

 

 

Edited by Sailor Moon

YG is really obsessed with Teddy sound they’re no way :bibliahh:! 
 

Whistle crown is more than safe  

 

 

Edited by Adama

1 minute ago, NumbSoul said:

The BABYMONSTER song is cute :jamming: 

I wish the chorus was stronger, but the rest is really nice!

 

I was gonna say it sounds like a BLACKPINK song, but I guess at this point we can just say that's the YG-print, since BP already kinda sounded like 2NE1.

 

I was also surprised with how much focus Rami got, but I'm sure a lot of her parts were originally Ahyeon's and she'll get them back.

Wish there was more Ruka and Asa... They could've gotten some cute lil singing lines, especially Asa. 

Deserved, she and ruka have the best stage presence imo

Babymonster song it's alright, wish the chorus wasnt so empty, it's the same with most YG releases

Edited by Spears_Stan

And it seems that they are pushing Chiquita a lot now .. (which I have no complaints, but it's quite visible?)

1 minute ago, LovemeTear said:

Deserved, she and ruka have the best stage presence imo

Yeah, I'm not mad at it - she surprised me quite a bit, cause I always thought she was the least charismatic.

But lbr, I'm sure Ahyeon was meant to either open the song or sing the first chorus (if not both), so I think she just inherited those lines, but good for her!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.