Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

5 hours ago, gigantopithecus said:

Seventeen's Certified Straight line: Mingyu, Wonwoo, DK, Woozi, and Joshua (new addition!)

 

newavi.thumb.gif.a3a69a0ac66fc7227cbba91

It was so rude of Mingyu and Wonwoo to gay-fish with the Bittersweet MV

newavi.thumb.gif.a3a69a0ac66fc7227cbba91

55 minutes ago, Da Vinci said:

I don't get the appeal of Song Kang? I just started his drama My Demon thanks to NewJesus but it's kind of a cringy borefest so far :gaycat6:

 

Cha Eunwoo's dramas are the same but at least he has his face

Watch his saucy drama Nevertheless 

newavi.thumb.gif.a3a69a0ac66fc7227cbba91

3 minutes ago, Zack said:

Jessica is looking amazing on her tour, a LIVE performer :clap3:

US dates when

2 minutes ago, bunnyeyes said:

US dates when

We are lucky she even released another album and some kind of tour at all, U.S. dates might be a stretch too far, but who knows :emofish:

 

OT: 

 

Edited by Zack

All the TWICE praise in the previous page, there’s so many that I can’t quote all…when did this thread acquire great taste so suddenly 

spacer.png

 

58 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

All the TWICE praise in the previous page, there’s so many that I can’t quote all…when did this thread acquire great taste so suddenly 

spacer.png

 

and then they moved into praising NSHITTY

 

the juxtaposition

 

wonbin-pics-this-was-so-hot-of-him.gif

8 hours ago, hindsight said:

so you think Stray Kids are uglier than TREASURE?

 

CLFIKKN.thumb.gif.59761413eb901cf5f969e8

 

 

LMAOOO

 

I personally don't like using the word ugly, so i'm not gonna say that

i'll just say that i think TREASURE are definitely more visually pleasing to me

7 hours ago, geniecantstophypeboy said:

I wasn't sure how many vocalists there were, thanks for the correction. :bird:

There's unoffically 5 in the vocal line

but Asa and Ruka who rap can also sing, but idk how much singing they'll be doing

 

but all 7 can sing.

3 minutes ago, Mel. said:

10 hours left! :duca::duca:

song spoiler has been released

 

 

 

The teaser sounded good, am hopping for a bop

 

yg better give Blackpink contract update after their debut or smth…

I'm watching this Kiss Of Life stage on an Inkigayo featuring 11 boy groups, 4 solos who used to be in boy groups, Dreamcatcher and Red Velvet and can't help but think they just wasted their time.

 

:cm:

3 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

It was so rude of Mingyu and Wonwoo to gay-fish with the Bittersweet MV

newavi.thumb.gif.a3a69a0ac66fc7227cbba91

 

I've seen Bittersweet called gay before but I'm media illiterate and the whole video is too vague for me. I can kinda get the vibes though.. I just can't figure out whats actually going on. Is it like K.will's Please Don't and one of them is secretly jealous of the girl? Mingyu's character? Because I just tried watching the video again twice with my thinking cap and am still confused whats even going on

 

newavi.thumb.gif.a3a69a0ac66fc7227cbba91

18 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

 

I've seen Bittersweet called gay before but I'm media illiterate and the whole video is too vague for me. I can kinda get the vibes though.. I just can't figure out whats actually going on. Is it like K.will's Please Don't and one of them is secretly jealous of the girl? Mingyu's character? Because I just tried watching the video again twice with my thinking cap and am still confused whats even going on

 

newavi.thumb.gif.a3a69a0ac66fc7227cbba91

 

Upon further research, I am still confused. But according to them it's up to interpretation, they didn't want it to be too implicit or too hidden, it's about romantic love and friendship love, and he did a dramatic sigh at 4:03 when the interviewer called it a love triangle so I guess it's not that. Unless the sigh is unrelated to the conversation

 

So now I'm more confused bc if it's not a love triangle, idk whats going on

 

newavi.thumb.gif.a3a69a0ac66fc7227cbba91

28 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

I prefer an MV I can understand!  :clap3:

 

 

You forgot One Mor Gay

 

 

6 minutes ago, Xalric said:

You forgot One Mor Gay

 

 

Oh yes a lesbian kpop classic  :clap3: And the MV makes SENSE, as it should

 

 

She is #3 in the voting and in the line up debut right now...

XG announced their first WORLD TOUR during their showcase

 

 

It’s absolutely upsetting how she can’t have a say in the music she wants to put out. 

 

 

 

I love the last set in this video so much.

 

 

 

So gorgeous! :jonny5:

Still not over this comeback.

8 minutes ago, CrisPop said:

It’s absolutely upsetting how she can’t have a say in the music she wants to put out. 

 

 

 

Is it for her solo album or RV? For RV I would understand but her solo!? That's a whole different level of fùcked up.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.