Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, TheCal said:

already need his comeback

 

baboonphone.gif

is he back yet

 

baboonphone2.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

4 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

 

 

Still obsessed. That Beyoncé to Whitney transition, whew wig off @cloudbusting @youresotoxic

 

 

:loki: Kpop as a whole are nothing without productions but SINGERS and real talent like Wendy is a whole damn production 

 

I love flash and pizzazz, but at the end of the day you really just need TALENT :jonny3:

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

is he back yet

 

baboonphone2.gif

well yes, back at home

 

baboonphone2.gif

5 minutes ago, sourprint said:

please tell me the deets on when newjeans is gonna cb and tour bc ive been away from kpop for a hot minute :giraffe:

There is no info sorry. MHJ is keeping everything under wraps :gaycat5: Expect the unexpected.
The girls are practicing for MMA right now.

2 minutes ago, TheCal said:

well yes, back at home

 

baboonphone2.gif

I wonder if theyll kick him out of the dorm while hes on hiatus

 

baboonphone2.gif

 

 

When SM used to show off their artists range. 

 

 

I would die if we got a less doll up Aespa singing their hearts out. I need harmonizations, runs, adlibs, high notes, vibratos  :allears:

 

OMG King @Mel. Is back, hey sis, you know, ever since you've been gone Treasure became my second most played act of the year, and I've fallen in love even with their weird title tracks, songs like ILY and JJ and MMM have clicked so hard for me:katie2: literally only need to get into Boy and Bonax2 I use it but JJ is so much better, anywho, stan Treasure KTRL.

9 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

I love flash and pizzazz, but at the end of the day you really just need TALENT :jonny3:

Pizzaz and flash is 10x better when you have an idol who actually has the talent to be there :hippo:

 

 

*If you don't have the talent, you don't deserve the luck gif*

Edited by Odette Violet

4 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

 

 

When SM used to show off their artists range. 

 

 

I would die if we got a less doll up Aespa singing their hearts out. I need harmonizations, runs, adlibs, high notes, vibratos  :allears:

 

Kyungsoo looked like such a baby here :gaycat6:

YG changed her stage name into Rami, getting more similar to Rose

 

both are main vocals

both are blondes/light hair

both are usually on the floor

both have last minute change of stage name

both name starts with R

 

they do look alike as well lol

 

Rose and Rami

 

 

 

 

 

4 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I wonder if theyll kick him out of the dorm while hes on hiatus

 

baboonphone2.gif

Do idols from big 3 (4) have to pay for stuff? I wonder if he has to pay for living in the dorm. Now with not making any money from the group activities, it would suck.

 

baboonphone2.gif

22 minutes ago, sourprint said:

please tell me the deets on when newjeans is gonna cb and tour bc ive been away from kpop for a hot minute :giraffe:

I'm so sorry but they disbanded :( 

Rise lotus rise :clap3: 

I'm happy if it settles in top 10 (which probably already is not counting the LYW songs)

 

13 minutes ago, Sept said:

Rise lotus rise :clap3: 

I'm happy if it settles in top 10 (which probably already is not counting the LYW songs)

 

Sucks there hasn't been much promotion especially considering it's a full album. 

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

baboon-newspaper.gif

PinkPantheress remix incoming

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Sept said:

PinkPantheress remix incoming

 

spacer.png

feat Demi Lovato

 

baboon-newspaper.gif

49 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

 

 

Still obsessed. That Beyoncé to Whitney transition, whew wig off @cloudbusting @youresotoxic

 

 

:loki: Kpop as a whole are nothing without productions but SINGERS and real talent like Wendy is a whole damn production 

 

when you have a voice like that, just WOW :jonny5: that Illusion cover is just amazing and I can't stop replaying that part 

 

truly one of the most gorgeous and talented woman out there :weeps: I could listen to her sing for hours

1 hour ago, sourprint said:

please tell me the deets on when newjeans is gonna cb and tour bc ive been away from kpop for a hot minute :giraffe:

We don't know about the comeback, but about touring, I think It will only be possible when they release a studio album. So far, NewJeans lacks enough material for one

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.