Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Aespa getting another smash with Drama :clap3:

 

Red Velvet could have joined them if they gave the Psycho follow up the teasers promised.

 

Instead they released a song with the worst part being the chorus.

baboon-newspaper.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

These baboon gifs are sending me

All the different angles and stuff

 

ssnqn.gif

baboonphone3.gif

baboonphone2.gif

baboon-newspaper.gif

baboonphone.gif

The chorus of Chill Kill is cute, it was jarring at first because I wasn't expecting it to be so light but its fine now that I'm used to it

 

baboonphone.gif

6 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

almost every major political party in every country has official colours and I doubt the colour of someone's clothes even crosses somebody's mind in those cases unless they're attending a political function

 

baboonphone2.gif

It’s well know during the elections periods, that’s how a lot of people shows their supports. But like I said it also might be a bad timing lol 

 

5 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Thats why I say it's unclear. He could have meant it that way, he could have not. I just find it funny how people use this one instance to accuse him of being a rightwing conservative for this while he has never expressed anything supporting that ideology anywhere else, but kpop fans will let other male idols slide on by for actually saying sexist/homophobic things because they fit their pale soft twink aesthetic they feel so safe around :coffee2: If was in the mood to start a conspiracy theory about kpop fans, I'd say a lot of hate/assumptions for Mingyu lies in the fact that he is tan and has a traditionally masculine appearance which intimidates kpop fans who flock to this industry for the 5'8 "harmless" soft boys who aren't like real world men and are colorist themselves

Yes it might be just a bad timing 

 

3 minutes ago, TheCal said:

you guys think there is a chance for him to comeback into the group, or will he just stay in the hiatus SM dungeon

 

baboonphone2.gif

It will depends on a lot of things but especially Seunghan mental heath… Till this day idk how Chen still stayed despite the non stop cyber arasement 

Just now, Flomik said:

These baboon gifs are sending me

All the different angles and stuff

 

ssnqn.gif

baboonphone3.gif

baboonphone2.gif

baboon-newspaper.gif

baboonphone.gif

You should have been here when the gifs exploded in atrl a few year back..... the copyright owner for the gifs even threatened to sue us.

 

xAm2LVJ.gif

 

6 minutes ago, Red Velvet said:

Aespa getting another smash with Drama :clap3:

 

Red Velvet could have joined them if they gave the Psycho follow up the teasers promised.

 

Instead they released a song with the worst part being the chorus.

baboon-newspaper.gif

I wonder what’s next for Rv. It’s clear that they aren’t SM priority anymore. They don’t even bother to send them on a proper world tour to keep them busy :deadbanana4:… I guess Joy and Yeri will book some dramas, Wendy will probably focus on musicals now.

But Seulgi and Irene? Maybe Seulgi can be a judge on I land 2? 

Edited by Adama

It seems like the knetz message boards have suddenly done a "wait no not that!" and are now supporting Seunghan as a victim

 

cmon shit for brains

 

625692f82c2b26e378c541704b3bb9500232fe8e

 

Rosé really said

 

 

Edited by Flomik

  • ATRL Moderator
19 minutes ago, TheCal said:

you guys think there is a chance for him to comeback into the group, or will he just stay in the hiatus SM dungeon

 

baboonphone2.gif

Yes, I think he's coming back unless there are worse things that he did that can be leaked. I do think SM is actually protecting their idol this time while he takes a step back, at least that's what I'm hoping.

 

He's one of my fav members so I hope he doesn't get Lucas'd. He doesn't deserve

Please stream Dino's 'Wait' out the 27th at 6pm KST

 

baboonphone2.gif

Edited by gigantopithecus

17 minutes ago, motherpills said:

streets saying aespa full album

 

b25c40e087fd7fa63120c73a414d9025fd64db6e

 

SHOW IT TO ME PLEASE 😭 SEND IT TO ME RACHEL BABY PLEASE 💔
 

I know I'm late but HOLD ON

 

 

This chorus :WAP:

baboonphone2.gif

Edited by Billionaire

25 minutes ago, Adama said:

Wendy will probably focus on musicals now.

Probably, According to SM Schedule for 2024 she will have a solo comeback 

27 minutes ago, motherpills said:

streets saying aespa full album

 

b25c40e087fd7fa63120c73a414d9025fd64db6e

 

which streets

b25c40e087fd7fa63120c73a414d9025fd64db6e

47 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

if history is anything to go by then they'll be the next BTS at this point

 

Recent groups that became more successful after losing a member:

Stray Kids

Griddle

Le Sserafim

Treasure

WayV

NETFLIXX

 

add more

 

baboon-newspaper.gif

Both WayV and TREASURE have been underperforming ever since they lost Lucas and Bang Yedam though? NMIXX are in the middle, cause while they gained a hit in Korea with "Love Me Like this" after Jinni leaving, their releases post Jinni have been underperforming on global streaming compared to their first 2 singles with Jinni ("O.O "and "Dice")

baboon-newspaper.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

A lot of essays in here today huh

 

baboon-newspaper.gif

and the main essay guy is not even here

 

baboon-newspaper.gif

 

I'll probably delete that dramatic borderline-insane rant later but just know that I'm right despite my dramatics. I see it way too often how many kpop fans have a bias against tan skin and are quicker to make assumptions and it's so obviously set in colorism. I am also booking a therapist

 

baboonphone2.gif

bp being awarded one of the most prestigious honors for releasing boombayah sits right with me

baboon-newspaper.gif

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

and the main essay guy is not even here

 

baboon-newspaper.gif

It was either you or the other Troye Sivan in here that said the thread was boring so I'm just doing my part after failing to start a main vocal fight

 

baboonphone2.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.