Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

If Riize gets an album before aespa I have no other choice but to become an anti. 

 

Spoiler

/s but I can totally see SM doing it.

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

6 minutes ago, Veiko said:

Sm is already ready to milk them for years 

 

 

 

They’re keeping us fed

 

spacer.png

Just now, Rainy Devil said:

If Riize gets an album before aespa I have no other choice but to become an anti. 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

/s but I can totally see SM doing it.

 

@Sheep :monkey:

2 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

If Riize gets an album before aespa I have no other choice but to become an anti. 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

/s but I can totally see SM doing it.

 

Looking at it purely from a business perspective:
 

Bg are mainly album sellers and all their singles flop

 

Gg sell more singles and actually get hits

 

whom do you think a label would be more apt to invest in a full album vs. a mini or a single album?


spacer.png

 

if Aespa is doing so well with their quick lil minis, why would SM, as an organization committed to doing the bare minimum, invest in putting out a full album

 

tumblr_n988neI4951s2yegdo1_400.gif

32 minutes ago, Rainy Devil said:

If Riize gets an album before aespa I have no other choice but to become an anti. 

 

  Hide contents

/s but I can totally see SM doing it.

 

They have d*cks, so they will have like 2 full albums with repackages and pre-release before Aespa get one.

Edited by Xalric

Y'all are trying with that edited photo of Chan form 2 years ago. This is from the same year where had the orange hair and we stan a hot ginger! 

FQzeU42WYAwTbJN.jpg:large84a8f7afc3a9e5187a780fcf7d72e91c.jpgc5913842062d1bd20bfaf633017d598a.jpg

Edited by Pluto2022

28 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

if Aespa is doing so well with their quick lil minis, why would SM, as an organization committed to doing the bare minimum, invest in putting out a full album

 

tumblr_n988neI4951s2yegdo1_400.gif

because if we don't get one we'll riot

 

2 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

because if we don't get one we'll riot

 

whatcha gonna do, send a protest truck?

 

apathetic.gif

Anyone else remember when SNSD debuted with an incredible, legendary full album? 

Also you’re all sleeping on my girl Emily. She is a star and will probably be rigged in. :clap3:

kinda have a feeling RV will have a double TT, one Red and one Velvet :fan2: 

I can only hope

 

I don't get people who bought Spicy or this album. Why are you giving money to SM giving you scraps. For Spicy it wasn't too bad as we heard the songs but it wasn't TOO long a wait but for this album at the end of 2023 for songs we heard like 10 months ago? The ****?

 

There's no way I'd buy that. 

is it true that aespa is still working through the demo pool they assembled pre-debut :thing:

7 hours ago, naomi24 said:

ohhhhh sheeee is so beautifullll.... and her eyes are so much like Sana

 

F8cYxnTa4AAl0ZC?format=jpg&name=largeF8cYxnRaoAASXSi?format=jpg&name=large

F8cYxnQbQAA_Mqr?format=jpg&name=largeF8cYxnWaoAAchXB?format=jpg&name=large

F8ZjnzXaIAAdoJ1?format=jpg&name=largeF8lgo5gacAAnvyW?format=jpg&name=medium

wait I kinda think she gives sana x gowon :wanda:

4 minutes ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

f47t4Uf.gif 

 

:date2:

Seunghan always treating Sohee like a pet :deadbanana:

Baekhyun leaving for his own company, Now Chanyeol and Sehun 

 


And everyone though that Kyungsoo would be the first one the leave :dies:

Edited by Adama

 

this was me in Walmart circa 2020 with Starlight by LOONA actually 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.