Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Let’s not forget those two D.I.P. members that did the walking :giraffe:

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

7 minutes ago, FACT said:

I know a lot of girls got lip filler to look like this but her lip is real She born with it Such a missed opportunity for the natural full lip icon :deadbanana4:

 

We have been voting Adela since day 1 but it’s rigged against her Mei deserved the eviction like she needs to be in school :biblionana:

Not too much on Meiyonce

 

Anyway Adela needs to hurry up and release her song with Ethan Bortnick

11 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I don't know anything about their dynamics, but I've seen this ship is popular

 

 

They're both known to be huge homos from pre-debut and they're extremely close with each other :gaycat4:

 

I don't usually partake in weird ships but this one seems to be the most plausible 

They need Mei for those Japanese sales

Sorry but UA is just not it and Mei is so much more talented and charismatic

2 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

I agree. I'd say Hyunjin seems closer to Seungmin, Changbin and Jeongin than Felix. And Felix seems closer to Chan, Seungmin and Jeongin than Hyunjin. They seem all good friends, tbh. 

 

But Lee Know and Han are obviously each other's person in the group. They seem very, very, very close. 

If anything i'm surprised how people aren't shipping VocalRacha more, since they might actually give Minsung a run for their money, cause they are literally inseparable :redface:

 

Fun fact, they haven't done 1 single unit song without each other :redface: 

Jiwoong really pulled a fast one on everyone by tonguefucking that twink on national television but I'm almost 100% sure it was just fanservice laid on extra thick :gaycat4:

2 hours ago, thirdward said:

Is dynamite a kpop song (or butter)?

spacer.png

it’s BTSpop

or at least that’s what the armys told me

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Jiwoong really pulled a fast one on everyone by tonguefucking that twink on national television but I'm almost 100% sure it was just fanservice laid on extra thick :gaycat4:

As soon as the ZB1 contract is up, Jiwoong is going back to his man :giraffe:

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

If anything i'm surprised how people aren't shipping VocalRacha more, since they might actually give Minsung a run for their money, cause they are literally inseparable :redface:

 

Fun fact, they haven't done 1 single unit song without each other :redface: 

Just stopped to think about it and noticed they don't do fanservice, maybe It's the reason :lakitu:

 

Seungmin is more shipped with Lee Know and I.N with Hyunjin than they are with each other. Or maybe both of them gives bottom energy and people need to balance things to ship

Just now, Mitsuki said:

Just stopped to think about it and noticed they don't do fanservice, maybe It's the reason :lakitu:

 

Seungmin is more shipped with Lee Know and I.N with Hyunjin than they are with each other. Or maybe both of them gives bottom energy and people need to balance things to ship

I never understood this tbh :dies:

XG from their album fansign.... they are so cutteeeeeeee :heart::heart::heart:

 

F8lf9mTawAA-XzP?format=jpg&name=largeF8cP_jUaEAAJIq_?format=jpg&name=large

F8lbuc9bsAAsyNI?format=jpg&name=mediumF8cjUXraEAAGzRa?format=jpg&name=900x900

F8lgEjKagAA3JGa?format=jpg&name=largeF8ZxanqbsAAJD_w?format=jpg&name=large

F8aBc_rbQAAKCA5?format=jpg&name=largeF8aCS2fbIAAY1e5?format=jpg&name=large

 

He's too hot, to leave the industry like that, we need him back :fish2:

26b5057157263b9ac43d248fa9f071ee9e0a910d

4 minutes ago, JonginBey said:

As soon as the ZB1 contract is up, Jiwoong is going back to his man :giraffe:

you're falling for it :fish2:

If HYBE is gonna save some spots for people regardless of votes, they need to pick Ezrele, Daniela, and Lexie. The other vocally challenged girlies can try redebuting

 

2 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

XG from their album fansign.... they are so cutteeeeeeee :heart::heart::heart:

 

F8lf9mTawAA-XzP?format=jpg&name=largeF8cP_jUaEAAJIq_?format=jpg&name=large

F8lbuc9bsAAsyNI?format=jpg&name=mediumF8cjUXraEAAGzRa?format=jpg&name=900x900

F8lgEjKagAA3JGa?format=jpg&name=largeF8ZxanqbsAAJD_w?format=jpg&name=large

F8aBc_rbQAAKCA5?format=jpg&name=largeF8aCS2fbIAAY1e5?format=jpg&name=large

 

they all seem extremely "rAWR XD"

I wonder how it feels like in the dorms after Samara aka one of the favorites got exposed for her problematic stuff

 

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

they all seem extremely "rAWR XD"

their new target market is furries :sadviolin:

10 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I never understood this tbh :dies:

2min gained a big following after Seungmin and Lee Know started to go weekly to that Day6 radio in 2020-2021. They had lots of public interations

Edited by Mitsuki

35 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Yes, the more popular in NCT is nomin (Jaemin/Jeno) Even I believe in that ship

 

 

 

 

This is the only ship I believe in the whole KPOP industry. 

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

He's too hot, to leave the industry like that, we need him back :fish2:

26b5057157263b9ac43d248fa9f071ee9e0a910d

he needs to learn english and move to america and become a hollywood himbo

 

rupaul-drag-race.gif

ohhhhh sheeee is so beautifullll.... and her eyes are so much like Sana

 

F8cYxnTa4AAl0ZC?format=jpg&name=largeF8cYxnRaoAASXSi?format=jpg&name=large

F8cYxnQbQAA_Mqr?format=jpg&name=largeF8cYxnWaoAAchXB?format=jpg&name=large

F8ZjnzXaIAAdoJ1?format=jpg&name=largeF8lgo5gacAAnvyW?format=jpg&name=medium

A huge part of the idol industry is unfortunately centered around appealing to "fans" romantic fantasies(and also literal sex work but thats a whole other can of human rights abuse worms). These ships are usually planted by the company to get people more emotionally invested in a group.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.