Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, IvyTower said:

I typically tend to go for which ever I heard first but both versions are good in this case. Yes, itโ€™s very Disney but itโ€™s cute; I just wish we got the single aesthetics for another, bigger release.

True, but the Girls era was planned horribly in general. Illusion was the song that should have got a music/performance video after it started to become a hit, but SM did nothing.ย 

ย 

LTS is definitely on the "cute" side (and was probably a teaser for their REAL WORLD aesthetic) but the girls pulled it off sonically anyway.ย 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!ย  ย  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? ย  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.ย now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.ย 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allย 

2 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

People getting offended over nicknames but turned blindsided and laughed if said people will do the same thing. I see the hypocrisy let's not play mind gamesย 

ย 

ย 

That's enough KTRL for me for today.ย 

ย 

The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ????? - Page 270 - Games -  ATRL

ย 

ย 

ย 

Bye sis

image0.gif?ex=651b6148&is=651a0fc8&hm=e4

Queen kinda looks like Hyoyeonโ€™a sister here

ย 

spacer.png

solo when?

ย 

spacer.png

Edited by Witnessed ET

24 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Boy stop. I did not do that.ย 

Even though you are now saying it was on accident and you missed those comments, you still very clearly sided with him in direct reference to that post so it definitely looked like it. Then you told me that I shouldn't say anything and needed to log off. You seem extremely mad. If I made the mistake of endorsing comments like that I wouldn't be getting defensive. I would be clarifying/apologizing then shutting up. I already said it wasn't anything personal.ย :deadbanana2:

Edited by Century

ย 

this is what itzy should be serving for their english singles instead of the energy of boys like you, i hope jyp is taking notes from her and troye tbhย 

ย 

the one person that would struggle with this concept is on hiatus, itโ€™s time they pull this outย 

3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Queen kinda looks like Hyoyeonโ€™a sister here

ย 

solo when?

ย 

spacer.png

Inb4 she cut it short again in a week or two, her long hair never lastย :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Britney Jean said:

Inb4 she cut it short again in a week or two, her long hair never lastย :deadbanana4:

I was kinda living for her lesbian look ngl, sheโ€™s beautiful either way but the long hair is cool too

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

I was kinda living for her lesbian look ngl, sheโ€™s beautiful either way but the long hair is cool too

spacer.png

I love her with long hair more, that's why Fancy era Jeongyeon was her peak beauty imoย :jonny4:

7 minutes ago, IvyTower said:

As someone with friends in the industry, if you see a celeb post something super patriotic during political tensions, often times they were privately pressured to do so by government officials under threat of sanctions.ย 

It's true, it's a situation that many Chinese idols have to face and it's a huge challenge, because it usually means a choice between maintaining a K-Pop career vs. getting blacklisted from their home country. It's not surprising that 99% of Chinese idols would want to avoid being blacklisted in their home country.ย 

ย 

Victoria's situation was very unfortunate, but what I don't get is why she/SM didn't play it the way Lay did (who was in an almost identical situation) and email in her parts for an album/music video from China.ย 

ย 

At least then, f(x) could have more realistically had a comeback after 4 Walls, even if Victoria wasn't physically there for the promotions in Korea.

ย 

Edited by Zack

1 minute ago, Britney Jean said:

I love her with long hair more, that's why Fancy era Jeongyeon was her peak beauty imoย :jonny4:

Spill! It truly was a moment, if only she was allowed to embrace her femininity from the beginning of Twiceโ€ฆher popularity would have been so much higherย 

spacer.png

ย 

SM Sheep doing the most as usual, and no matter how much y'all are trying to lie on my name and twist my words every time, I will still be standing to haunt y'all by my existence alone, always remember that

giphy.gif

now that the daily pluto vs everyone is out of the way

ย 

later today we will have new godjeans and iveย :heart:

  • ATRL Moderator
43 minutes ago, Zack said:

FWIW, I don't think you deserve to be called "weird" or "oddest violet" or the other personal attacks that have been thrown at you, over a K-Pop discussion. It's so unnecessary.ย 

ย 

OT: I've come to the conclusion that the Korean version is superior!ย 

ย 

ย 

And you spilledย :clap3:

15 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

King has always been so fuckin pretty hasnโ€™t he :gaycat6:ย @kendoll2001

ย 

spacer.png

And only getting even better with timeย :allears:

IMG-8323.jpg

1 minute ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

now that the daily pluto vs everyone is out of the way

ย 

later today we will have new godjeans and iveย :heart:

Iโ€™ve always wanted to ask, are you a Jolieโ€™sLips dupeย :suburban:

ย 


wasnโ€™t going to get into the global girl group projects but watching this made me investedย :duca:

40 minutes ago, Odette Violet said:

ย 

ย 

IVE's *worst album track methinks.

ย 

ย 

The song would've been better if Liz had all those highnotes, Yujin is lowkey serving Winterย ย :gaycat:

ย 

fixed it!

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

And only getting even better with timeย :allears:

IMG-8323.jpg

Once a stunner, always a stunner.ย :WAP:
spacer.png

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

I knew @Save-Me-Oprahsis hated Soobin for whatever twisted evil reason, but I didnโ€™t know @Pluto2022ย sis also did the same

ย 

What did the bebe rexha stan do to yโ€™all, despite being a stunning twink being his only crimeย 

image0.gif?ex=651b6148&is=651a0fc8&hm=e4

ย 

I don't hate him or anything, Beomgyu and Huening Kai are just better looking to me.

ย 

The TXT visual ranking is:

  1. Beomgyu
  2. Huening Kai
  3. Yeonjunย 
  4. Soobin
  5. Taehyun

image0.gif?ex=651b6148&is=651a0fc8&hm=e4

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I don't hate him or anything, Beomgyu and Huening Kai are just better looking to me.

ย 

The TXT visual ranking is:

  1. Beomgyu
  2. Huening Kai
  3. Yeonjunย 
  4. Soobin
  5. Taehyun

image0.gif?ex=651b6148&is=651a0fc8&hm=e4

Switch Yeonbotched with Soobeautiful and I agrihย 

image0.gif?ex=651b6148&is=651a0fc8&hm=e4

Edited by Witnessed ET

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

Switch Yeonbotched with Soobeautiful and I agrihย 

image0.gif?ex=651b6148&is=651a0fc8&hm=e4

Yeonbotched might be botched, but there's still something special about him that I can't really explain.ย Like he's so attractive and I hate to admit thatย :jonny2:

I think it's maybe his self proclaimed 4th gen it-boy status or something else idk

image0.gif?ex=651b6148&is=651a0fc8&hm=e4

11 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I don't hate him or anything, Beomgyu and Huening Kai are just better looking to me.

ย 

The TXT visual ranking is:

  1. Beomgyu
  2. Huening Kai
  3. Yeonjunย 
  4. Soobin
  5. Taehyun

image0.gif?ex=651b6148&is=651a0fc8&hm=e4

Not the report over my ranking

image0.gif?ex=651b6148&is=651a0fc8&hm=e4

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.