Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Just now, Queenyoncee said:

@Century @Odette Violet @Ryan

 

The way a certain member always starting some mess. :rip:

Then they'll cry later how we are bullying them 

 

The fact that someone got so triggered over the word STADIUM and started to throw tantrums :ahh:

 

Image

 

 

2 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

Not you suddenly acting like a victim. People have called them in this thread for years Stray Dogs because of "stray" and not because their are asians. Stop using the term racism so easily for your own purposes, which is disgusting. Also I‘m asian myself so jokes on you. 

Yeah, it is weird that haters/racists refer to them as dogs. 

 

And whether you're Asian or not it's not okay to refer Asians or anyone else as dogs. 

The way y'all are losing your minds right now just because I stated that Taeyeon cannot do stadiums, seek help

bst.gif

and weaponizing accusations of racist hate speech against asian people to silence asian users is even more miserable than cheering for fictitious human rights abuses. The manipulative flamebait needs to stop. You are openly engaging in racism by bringing a racial connotation to a comment that had none. Log off and look for a good psychiatrist ASAP.

Edited by Century

I didn't know wishing a STADIUM tour for my faves will got all this kids riled up 

 

Image

something is always happening in this thread... kinda enjoy it

jj0Wvh8.gif.91719e2c72042d9209147dcf385a

Wishing and saying that she can do actual stadiums are 2 different things, and I just pointed it out. Not you backtracking to "wishing" now though

F7i5vQ5b0AAbJPA?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Edited by Pluto2022

2 minutes ago, Century said:

and you're just as bad for constantly gassing this kid up, it's not bait to point out his pathological obsession with sone

I'm sorry but If I ever felt like someone is trying to bait me, I would ignore it. If you truly feel like someone is obsessed with you, why giving them the attention? So pinging you doesn't really help, it's just instigating fights... We are on the internet jesus, you don't need to react to everything.

 

 

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Yeah, it is weird that haters/racists refer to them as dogs. 

 

And whether you're Asian or not it's not okay to refer Asians or anyone else as dogs. 

People didn't call them Dogs because they were Asian, but because the team name also had "Stray" in it. Did you even read what I wrote? In addition, as an Asian myself, I will not let anyone tell me what is racist or what not. As others have told you several times, stop making a mess here every time.

3 minutes ago, TheCal said:

I'm sorry but If I ever felt like someone is trying to bait me, I would ignore it. If you truly feel like someone is obsessed with you, why giving them the attention? So pinging you doesn't really help, it's just instigating fights... We are on the internet jesus, you don't need to react to everything.

 

 

If you're going to hand out unsolicited advice you'd better be prepared to follow it yourself. This looks dumb considering your own behavior. This user is really trying to kiki about slavery and racism and you're cheering him on. Grow up.

Edited by Century

F7hktKbaAAA_ErG?format=jpg&name=large

 

we kinda got a lot of different concept pics for this album :smitten:

I expect the SAME for Red Velvet :gaycat4:

Just now, Century said:

If you're going to hand out unsolicited advice you'd better be prepared to follow it yourself. This looks dumb considering your own behavior.

Omg, the point is not that we can't argue and defend our faves. We can do it. It's fun, I mean I have done it, that's no secret. It's get problematic when people get too serious and personal. 

1 minute ago, TheCal said:

Omg, the point is not that we can't argue and defend our faves. We can do it. It's fun, I mean I have done it, that's no secret. It's get problematic when people get too serious and personal. 

It went far past the line of serious and personal before anybody tagged me and you jumped in to defend him after that point. You and that other user's constant attempts to shift and dominate the narrative don't work like you think they work. :rip:

4 minutes ago, Century said:

If you're going to hand out unsolicited advice you'd better be prepared to follow it yourself. This looks dumb considering your own behavior. This user is really trying to kiki about slavery and racism and you're cheering him on. Grow up.

Also the other user is crying about "racism" but is talking about "slave" contract :rip:

Y'all call each groups here some sort of nicknames  all the time but when someone started to joked/come at y'all faves then suddenly it's racist? what's even more embarrassing it always come from that certain user. 

 

 

The english isn't englishing  :juanny:

Edited by Odette Violet

jisus 400 million views already wew :clap3:

she kinda ended rosie there :heart:

rosie needs to hurry up with that max martin song already

 

they need to announce they're leaving yg asap btw

Accuses me of something yet proceeds to not follow their own advice and ignore the comments :gaycat5: this is my last response regarding this—- I regularly call out what I perceive to be baiting or setups on this thread even from users I like.
 

On the topic of Taeyeon, all members and former members continually make headlines. The demand is there and early 2022 was Taeyeon’s year and I have no doubt she’ll make waves when she comes back. 
 

Anyways, now that you’re all paying attention, stream the new song of the year: 

 

 

 

Edited by IvyTower

31 minutes ago, TheCal said:

 

You don't get I'm afraid:fish2:

 

image0.gif?ex=651b6148&is=651a0fc8&hm=e4

 

 

I knew @Save-Me-Oprahsis hated Soobin for whatever twisted evil reason, but I didn’t know @Pluto2022 sis also did the same

 

What did the bebe rexha stan do to y’all, despite being a stunning twink being his only crime 

image0.gif?ex=651b6148&is=651a0fc8&hm=e4

 

2 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

Also the other user is crying about "racism" but is talking about "slave" contract :rip:

This whole fake narrative of the kpop industry having especially poor working conditions is rooted in racist stereotypes and media portrayals by anti-korean interests but that's a discussion for another time. :pancake:

11 minutes ago, Century said:

If you're going to hand out unsolicited advice you'd better be prepared to follow it yourself. This looks dumb considering your own behavior. This user is really trying to kiki about slavery and racism and you're cheering him on. Grow up.

In what way did I cheer him on kiking about slavery and racism? You really need to log off. And find some help. I responded about him talking about Taeyeon. Before he even started talking about racism. And him saying slavery contracts is bad? I mean it's not very far from truth in kpop culture.

 

I will say I did not see him talking about slave contracts when I answered for the first time.

 

But this is too much trying to blame me.

Edited by TheCal

I think I anticipated some kinda fights ensuing between Pluto and miss oddest violet in here when she joined in and started posting, because their personalities and posting behavior in this thread clash so much, it’s uncanny :dies:

I don't care most of this groups being posted here all the time but you don't see me belittling them/shading them for the sake of gotcha moments.

 

 

Enjoy your goddamn faves and let others do theirs as well. 

 

Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR! - Page 25 - Games -  ATRL

6 minutes ago, TheCal said:

In what way did I cheer him on kiking about slavery and racism? You really need to log off. And find some help. I responded about him talking about Taeyeon. Before he even started talking about racism. And him saying slavery contracts is bad? I mean it's not very far from truth in kpop culture.

 

This is too much.

You can't honestly expect to post ignoring the jokes about slavery AND the obvious flamebait to then call somebody's innocuous callout the real bait then expect nobody to notice what you're doing. Give it up. Irdgaf what user, group, idol, or fanbase you have a vendetta against this is NOT it. You do this regularly too and are complicit with a LOT of the nasty things that user says because of it. :rip:

47 minutes ago, TheCal said:

Trying to accuse someone of baiting, while they are doing the same thing in the same message is kinda funny

Ip1gEBj.gif

This you?

Edited by Century

Just now, Odette Violet said:

I don't care most of this groups being posted here all the time but you don't see me belittling them/shading them for the sake of gotcha moments.

 

 

Enjoy your goddamn faves and let others do theirs as well. 

 

Drag Race All Stars | Our first (and last) ALL STAR! - Page 25 - Games -  ATRL

I mean you will once in a time say we need to stop talking about boy groups but thats not shading i guess

 

aubrey1objn1.gif

 

i think it's you:rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.