Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

42 minutes ago, Cheers said:

 

Ignore the noisy production in the verses, ignore the rapping, ignore Felix, ignore most of the vocals

 

and this is not bad!

Is this song hated among the Skz fandom. It's literally one of the few Skz songs that I can stand :skull:

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

WHAT :jonny:

JENNIE and IVE on the same day :duca:

13 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

:rip:

 

This is actually one of my favs from them. I was going to stan but they released Case 143

This is also good. I don't understand the pan over it :skull:

I can’t believe I will finally be able to stream You & I on Friday. :jonny5:

  • ATRL Moderator

Jennie, 127, IDLE, IVE, and aespa all on Friday :WAP:

3 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

hope it’s the coachella remix version :jonnycat:

I think it’ll be both versions. :jonny5:

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

This is also good. I don't understand the pan over it :skull:

Not a huge fan. The concept was cute though. But then they also followed it up with S-Class :gaycat6:

5 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

Jennie, 127, IDLE, IVE, and aespa all on Friday :WAP:

Wait what is Godspa releasing?!

  • ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Sonny said:

Wait what is Godspa releasing?!

Yeah it's an OST for Beyblade X :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

Yeah it's an OST for Beyblade X :gaycat6:

Oh, cute!

What the hell even is a “special single”? 
It’s been years and they couldn’t even give her a proper solo comeback? 
 

anyway, at least this song will finally see an official release so that’s something I guess 

spacer.png

24 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

WHAT :jonny:

Well at least it will not be included in JNK1 :deadbanana4:

Dream academy who?  siri, show me performers who look like theyre actually having fun and are not trying to outshine each other!
 

 

Edited by Asscatchem

3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

What the hell even is a “special single”? 
It’s been years and they couldn’t even give her a proper solo comeback? 
 

anyway, at least this song will finally see an official release so that’s something I guess 

spacer.png

That sounds weird, sus at the very least my guess is their contract is still Valid until she releases a single album, mind that if YG got to get Jennie signed they would have ran to announced already, so I don't expect any promo

8 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

What the hell even is a “special single”? 
It’s been years and they couldn’t even give her a proper solo comeback? 
 

anyway, at least this song will finally see an official release so that’s something I guess 

spacer.png

Probably because of her leaving YG or trying to establish her own company 

I am so excited for "You & Me" to finally be released! Jennie Ruby Jane is the Queen of Pop! :heart:

What do we think this means for contract negotiations. Also CL’s All In next please 

:gaycat:

 

2 minutes ago, PinkLamborghini said:

I am so excited for "You & Me" to finally be released! Jennie Ruby Jane is the Queen of Pop! :heart:

new user already spilling some tea i know thats right

Momo.thumb.jpg.033c4957cd4edb21392f16ee5

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.