Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

30 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Their IG follower gap isn't that big to be fair, I'd say globally they're about the same but momo has a decent gap in Japan

Also Sana's handle is awful, ain't no one searching up m.by__sana :rip:

Yeah that’s what I think too. Momo obviously seems more popular in Japan but the gap isn’t that big. And Sana is definitely more known in Korea and she was even one of the most popular members among k-netizens during Twice’s peak.

also how did Momo grab the handle “momo” lol it’s a mystery to me, it can’t be that easy. 
all the other Twix members handles are weird as hell. 

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

In a fair world, this song would've had a PAK for 1000 hours

 

The way I thought this would be their first hit and it did WORSE than their other tracks :deadbanana4:

Happy OMG is seemingly like it'll pull a Hype Boy. Ditto is good but so much more boring. Similar to Attention.

 

I forsee OMG ending up higher year end 

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

The way I thought this would be their first hit and it did WORSE than their other tracks :deadbanana4:

It crazy because this is their best song ever and they lost all their hype because of that. Then people be like I hate GC. :rip:
 

 

1 hour ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Their IG follower gap isn't that big to be fair, I'd say globally they're about the same but momo has a decent gap in Japan

Also Sana's handle is awful, ain't no one searching up m.by__sana :rip:

Momo‘s IG is a serve. Sana is inactive and her posts are so boring. :penguin: Chaeyoung and Momo >>>

 

Help I am OBSESSED with the prechorus. I have spammed this song the past couple of days.

 

Current Tops:

 

Shooting Star

OMG

Ditto (Still surprised because I didn't like it at all at first, but now I think it's pretty good)

Nights Into Days (so happy to have another OST type Ballad from King Tae :weeps: )

 

3 hours ago, Sorecer said:

 

  Hide contents

How many got clowned!? This looks so real :rip:

 

aespa….I feel so sad! 

2 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

It crazy because this is their best song ever and they lost all their hype because of that. 

lies, they lost all their hype after the release of the horrendous First. 

 

 

By the way, I'm tired of the "Ditto is doing good because it doesn't have any competition" propaganda, like... are you blind and you can't see its score on Circle Chart week after week? :skull:

Taelent new ballada is boring af, a waste of her time and vocal taelent. When is She coming back though, I need good musiK & Taelent!

59 minutes ago, Axel. said:

lies, they lost all their hype after the release of the horrendous First. 

 

 

First was their least hyped cb. La di da was performing worse than their previous cb internationally. First was affected by La di da underperformance. 

 

49 minutes ago, Axel. said:

By the way, I'm tired of the "Ditto is doing good because it doesn't have any competition" propaganda, like... are you blind and you can't see its score on Circle Chart week after week? :skull:

It’s topping the charts because it has no competition. Tell me which big artists cb this the past two months. :rip: January and February are the weakest month and that’s a fact. 
 

XG deserve all the success in the world. I hope they will not end like Everglow or Loona. Kpop is cruel sometimes. :bird:

6 hours ago, Flomik said:

as long as the king of heterophobia Zhang Hao makes it to Bep1er, I'll be stanning 

 

ezgif-1-beef6a09fc.thumb.gif.874a8e7740c

Does anyone knew what's his placement now? And yes him not making into debut group is clearly HOMOPHOBIA :giraffe:

Why did they even try to cover an Exo song or a Seventeen live :bibliahh:. 
 

 

 

9 hours ago, Xalric said:

Haruto getting all stars... The flowers he deserved on LOUD

 

One thing to know about him he left Japan to Korea to become an idol against his parents will, they gave him only 2 years to make it. In Japan the guy was literally on his way to become a huge star, he was billy elliott and was even on several dramas.

is it me or they’re no Japaneses stand out like we used to have in the past? 

 

4 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Wait he’s in multiple gay dramas, and is gorgeous and can somewhat act. Can he sing and dance? :coffee2:

We have to wait for next week to see if he’s a dozen or not.

 

the teaser for his performance 

 

 

 

 

3 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

If he gets #1 and becomes the center, he'd def. have good acting opportunities ahead (or just if he makes it in the group, but being the center would be the icing on the cake) Even Kang Daniel got a lead role in a tv show and acting is like his #21323535 priority.

I bet the #1 spot is between him and Lee Daeul

FlYyKU3WIAAh2wm?format=jpg&name=large

 

Koria loves themselves a talentless visual with a heartwarming personality:gaycat3:

the #1 is him and he’s currently the k center. An ex cube trainee 

 

 

2 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Beam is song E and Colorful is song H

 

 

Dunno about the rest

aoty incoming :jonny5: colorful especially 

Edited by abittipsy

So far I'm way more into Ditto than OMG, like I think it's good but Ditto is so great lyrically, I feel so related currently:weeps: so, it is very touching in some way. Love how it doesn't sound like a hit, yet it is a huge hit.

51 minutes ago, Adama said:

Why did they even try to cover an Exo song or a Seventeen live :bibliahh:

I mean let's not be too hard on the boys when the actual singers would also sound like these while dancing lmao. The SVT cover was horrible though wtf. 

Aren't PAKs harder to manipulate? (see: Vibe)

Unlike "weeks at #1" that you can get from stream farms like Butter or endless remixes like Old Town Road :rip: 

7 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

I mean let's not be too hard on the boys when the actual singers would also sound like these while dancing lmao. The SVT cover was horrible though wtf. 

let’s not play on EXO’s name like that. :snowman:

Wait why are the whole IVE group on Running Man this week? :deadbanana: 

 

They are not having a comeback or anything :lakitu:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.