• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Take Me Apart said:

Uh, what happened to Our Youth :biblio:

istg JYP just be doing anything

In theory ''our youth'' is the name of their project this year, that's why the tweet said ''First, 1/4 of 2023'', we'll probably get the releases of the 2nd quarter (assuming it's Jline unit first) in a tweet like that too

the album name was leaked by miss momo a month ago :redface:

34 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Isn’t Miley dropping her album. Omg they aren’t getting their number one. 

4 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Plus that Morgan Wallen country guy who hasn’t left the Billboard 200 Album Chart in like 60+ weeks, and has sold like 5 million copies since 2021, is dropping his new album the week before — so Miley herself is going to have to fight for #1 :rip:

7 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

The racist is dropping a week before that too so he'll just be #1 till like april :rip:

They should've done a monday 6pm release for a change and just try for that #1 with the fall comeback 

if the record is related to PAKs & they come hourly why wouldn’t you track them hourly if you STAN a group? like of course people are gunna keep track of a group breaking a major record (especially when a certain rabid fan base is losing it and dragging minors just because they’re oppars record got broken) IT IS A STAN FORUM are you f*cking stupid or what? like you’re complaining about other people celebrating and saying they have no lives while sitting on KTRL while also knowing full well that armys are unhinged and deserve the lashings bffr. :bibliahh:

Edited by Fanta

ngl counting the PAKs hourly does seem a bit weird, considering the weekly charts only change once a week?

Congrats NewJeans! Does Miley even have a global PAK currently? (Concurrent #1 on Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, Amazon Music, Deezer, Youtube) 

1 hour ago, getinthezone said:

ngl counting the PAKs hourly does seem a bit weird, considering the weekly charts only change once a week?

YouTube is the only weekly charts 

1 hour ago, Butters said:

Congrats NewJeans! Does Miley even have a global PAK currently? (Concurrent #1 on Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, Amazon Music, Deezer, Youtube) 

pak is only a thing in Korea no one cares if you have #1 in in 15 different streams platforms.

the only thing I agree if that most idols don’t even know what’s a PAK, RAK  etc they only cares about being number one on melon. 

Edited by Dialamba

3 hours ago, Adama said:

Are we surprised? I think some contestant like Jay might have a chance (since he can sing). But yeah, don’t expect more than 3 global trainees with only 1 Chinese trainee. 

Kim Jiwoong being #2 , the Beauty privilege jumped out and I can’t even get mad. Whew :WAP:

Wait he’s in multiple gay dramas, and is gorgeous and can somewhat act. Can he sing and dance? :coffee2:

11 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

YouTube is the only weekly charts 

pak is only a thing in Korea no one cares if you have #1 in in 15 different streams platforms.

the only think I agree if that most idols don’t even know what’s a PAK, RAK  etc they only cares about being number one on melon. 

No matter how stupid it might be to count the hours, it’s still impressive that they were able to be #1 on all those platforms at the same time for a long time so why shouldn’t fans celebrate that? It’s even more stupid to call others dumb for celebrating a record previously held by BTS:dies:

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

No matter how stupid it might be to count the hours, it’s still impressive that they were able to be #1 on all those platforms at the same time for a long time so why shouldn’t fans celebrate that? It’s even more stupid to call others dumb for celebrating a record previously held by BTS:dies:

like why isn’t this clicking for so many people here. you think unhinged armys weren’t counting hours too?:redface:

Edited by Fanta

3 hours ago, joysaiyo said:

I have seen enough. Just give him center position now.

I'll pray for BP999 groups demise if Korea have nerve to not giving him the center or even debut as he deserved :biblio:

Edited by discreetinside

Spoiler

How many got clowned!? This looks so real :rip:

yeah, its a bit silly to countdown each hour but then again that base had no problem when Next Level was being spammed months after its initial peak to show its longevity and this is more important. 

mileybgrc9wvjr1.gif

1 minute ago, xfreshkidxx said:

yeah, its a bit silly to countdown each hour but then again that base had no problem when Next Level was being spammed months after its initial peak to show its longevity and this is more important. 

mileybgrc9wvjr1.gif

Exactly, everything is fine until and unless it’s not their own fave lol

is Ditto officially the BIGGEST 4th gen hit? or it’s still Love Dive?

edit: oop- not this being outdated! 

Edited by iconicyayo

33 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

The only think I agree if that most idols don’t even know what’s a PAK, RAK  etc they only cares about being number one on melon. 

This tho. Number one on Melon, and Circle/Gaon are the ones at matter. Didn't Savage was one of the rare occasion of being PAK without ever hitting #1 on Gaon Digital Chart (Surprised to learn Aespa have yet to reach #1 on Circle Digital Chart with any song) :deadbanana:

Edited by discreetinside

1 minute ago, Flomik said:

is Ditto officially the BIGGEST 4th gen hit? or it’s still Love Dive?

Love Dive still has more accumulated points right? I know Next Level had the most points but idk if LD surpassed it or not.  Ditto will get there I’m sure though. 

Some of you have a weird obsession over SM stans/groups, trying to insert them in every fight :huh:

Jaehyun :jonny6:  100M with a flop song, I still don't know how it has so many streams 

i don’t wanna see a single sheep or rat complain about thread spamming every achievement, nor do i wanna see anyone from either group acting like they DON’T spam every achievement. let’s be honest with ourselves & maybe worry about that company in shambles.

spacer.png

Edited by Fanta

5 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Love Dive still has more accumulated points right? I know Next Level had the most points but idk if LD surpassed it or not.  Ditto will get there I’m sure though. 

Ditto looks like the biggest contender of 2023 SOTY so far but it just February so anything could happen by the end of this year.

Last year INVU was one of the early SOTY contender, then by March Tomboy came along and was the biggest SOTY contender until LD surpass them near the end of tracking period or something.