Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

The things that I read in this thread on the daily :rip:

imagine coming for Twice with the same weak “talent” drags to defend LUCAS out of everyone :dies: the jokes write themselves.


 

22 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

@Witnessed ET Why are twitter enegenes so GHETTO.. Why am I hearing a security women filmed them checking in with their visa QR from the desk itself, isnt that doxxing?? :deadbanana2:

That’s a mess :rip: but idk I don’t really care about Twitter fans tbh. Most of them are crazy.

 

1 hour ago, kendoll2001 said:

Mingyu ate that blue suit up :gaycat5:

I’m excited, and miss Lee Young Ji sounds like she’s killing her verse :clap3:

 

My handsome MEN :clap3:

also Youngji looks gorgeous damn. And I know she’ll eat up her verses. 
 

1 hour ago, Lost In Paradise said:

I'm so behind on my SVT journey but this all sounds EXCELLENT and FUN

Yeah they’re hands down the best vocalists in Seventeen and this sound and concept suits this trio’s personality so much. I’m very excited, even though it’s only 3 songs lol. 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

54 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

Genuine question: when was the last time a GG gave us an actual full album? Other than BP(and let’s be honest……lol) or a few Japanese releases like…….

 

I miss full albums so much. I know it was kinda rare in general back in the day but like…..remember 2015/2016? Literally so many groups released full (and classic) albums and now…..another single album from STAYC. Another mini from AESPA……like……..the laziness is too much 

Out of the active groups: 

Red Velvet: 2017

Mamamoo: 2019

Twice: 2021

Apink: 2022

Blackpink: 2022

 

 

I'm not sure about itzy and gidle but i think none of the rest of 4th gen gg have releases a full album yet 

 

45 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

SOTY 2023

 

the power they have in Korea is insane :jonny5:

their new physical release will destroy some records I'm sure about it :jonny5:

 

Nll9aFv.gif

37 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

Which won’t be happening lmao 

They’re following a pretty standard business model. The groups will release a full every two years.


The biggest issue is the death of the repackage - it’s been replaced by single albums because that way you don’t have to pay royalties for all the songs that show up again on a repackage that were already on the full. It’s criminal.

As a fan I truly don’t see the logic of not wanting full albums lmao

 

And if there isn’t that much of a difference…..then why not just release full albums like :rip: once every few years even? 

obvs Kpop has always been about money and putting out minis is “cheaper” but like….is it REALLY that much cheaper? Like honestly 

7 minutes ago, Eternium said:

They’re following a pretty standard business model. The groups will release a full every two years.


The biggest issue is the death of the repackage - it’s been replaced by single albums because that way you don’t have to pay royalties for all the songs that show up again on a repackage that were already on the full. It’s criminal.

THIS helps my argument even more. Like repackages are dead AND full albums are dead too? Like wtf. Over the 4 song minis and 2 song single albums. Truly scrapping the bottom of the barrel 

 

 

Edited by 4Walls

I'm way too old to be this happy about some teenagers beating BTS's record. And I don't even hate BTS, I used to be kind of a fan, but them thinking they could get a Grammy with those basic ass songs turned me off of them.

 

Let's go NewJennies :jonny5:

 

They better get a thread title.

there's probably a bts stan somewhere making a thousand Bugs accounts to buy that Taeyang song as we speak

Someone better make a base thread for NewJennies cause they're clearly going to be the next big thing with all this success in just a few months

Edited by Billionaire

58 minutes ago, Fanta said:

the continual HYBE dominance. :biggrin:

 

:clap3:

 

I think the last record for 4th gen group sold this much in Korea alone on the first week was SKZ Maxident with 1.3m 4 months ago clearly show the Kpop sales trajectory has been steadily increase over the time.

 

Would not be surprised for any 4th gen groups would pass 2m sales in Korea on the first week by the end of this year.

Edited by discreetinside

8 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

HISTORY

 

This is crazy. I'm so happy for them. :clap3::clap3: 

 

congrats newjeans :bird:better song won, i fear 

 

 

6 minutes ago, karlo_98 said:

1M+ on their next album :heart2:

 

i need antifragile to pass 1m before their comeback :jonny5:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.