Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

55 minutes ago, Cheers said:

No one said a PAK is stupid. Counting the hours is.

The hours IS the measurement indicator for a PAK. They are not mutually exclusive. 

 

Unless, you're saying a 1 hour pak is the same as that with 600+ hours one?

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

12 minutes ago, Taeyong said:

Lucas getting plastic surgery is very inch resting... he didn't need it at all

I was wondering why he looked kinda off. I knew he had some work done.

 

Preferred his old face :x

  • ATRL Moderator
Just now, aesthetic bih said:

I was wondering why he looked kinda off. I knew he had some work done.

 

Preferred his old face :x

Me too. I think it was mostly his nose. But I'll have to see his face in motion to truly decide if it's better. Sometimes you can't fully tell through pics

26 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

I'm dumb. Is this a hopeful thing for Loona or it just keeps getting worse for them? 

17 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

I'm dumb. Is this a hopeful thing for Loona or it just keeps getting worse for them? 

I guess it depends on how each member feels — but Universal Japan essential has “LOONA” in a 3 year contract, and all the girls would have to fulfill that contract through releasing music, touring, etc from Japan (including Chuu), with Universal Japan taking over managing them full time.

Quote

“In the past, other K-Pop girl groups have experienced cases where they continued group activities in Japan, even after halting official group activities in Korea.”

 

22 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

I'm dumb. Is this a hopeful thing for Loona or it just keeps getting worse for them? 

seems better than BBC

if the Loona girls get banned from entertainment in Korea, Universal Japan would help them survive but they will promote mostly in Japan I think

14 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

I guess it depends on how each member feels — but Universal Japan essential has “LOONA” in a 3 year contract, and all the girls would have to fulfill that contract through releasing music, touring, etc from Japan (including Chuu), with Universal Japan taking over managing them full time.

 

 

13 minutes ago, Flomik said:

seems better than BBC

if the Loona girls get banned from entertainment in Korea, Universal Japan would help them survive but they will promote mostly in Japan I think

Oh wow, thanks for the clarification guys!

 

So there is hope for them :chick3:

9 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

hows twitter handling PAKJeans? :redface:

Same question here. Links to the kiis please :redface:

OMG’s production is SO good, all the little details :WAP: who produces for them?

 

NewRecords rightfully smashing is so satisfying 

I love how everyone is talking about NewBornsRecordsGirlgroupJeans.

Word of mouth in 2023 is how you get streams. The good music keeps them

coming. BTS & BlackPink atleast opened the door.

8 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

hows twitter handling PAKJeans? :redface:

 

5 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

Same question here. Links to the kiis please :redface:

Everybody is congratulating the girls except the pressed BoTS of course :dies:

 

and this is the only account that explicitly mentioned BTS and they disabled the comments lol

 

  • MCD.EP782: uni, PRIMROSE, H1-KEY, RYU JIHYUN, Lee Jiyoung, XG, cignature, VIVIZ, AIMERS, 8TURN, KIM JONG SEO, LEE SEUNG YOON, TOMORROW X TOGETHER, NCT 127

:cm:

13 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

 

Everybody is congratulating the girls except the pressed BoTS of course :dies:

 

and this is the only account that explicitly mentioned BTS and they disabled the comments lol

 

Kii :gaycat4:

the fact that the first 4th gen song to get a PAK has this instrumental is kinda crazy :deadbanana4:

 

3 minutes ago, Flomik said:

the fact that the first 4th gen song to get a PAK has this instrumental is kinda crazy :deadbanana4:

 

They poured everything into this beat and it paid off :cm: the same can't be said for GIRLS which is a tragedy 

1 hour ago, Luckitty said:

icb dynamite was that big in korea :redface: it's so bad

I can't believe it was popular anywhere. Easily one of their worst tracks. Boy with luv deserved the success :coffee2: 

59 minutes ago, Flomik said:

the fact that the first 4th gen song to get a PAK has this instrumental is kinda crazy :deadbanana4:

 

One of the best instrumentals ever. I fear. 

Is this still accurate?

 

image.png

 

the pinks getting 60% of Born Pink world tour's 200m+ gross :clap3: 

50% of born pink's 2.6m sales too :clap3: 

 

sm's physical sales 5% to artists still disgusts me. is this still legit or has it changed cause my aespa girlies should be getting those million album sales coins not lsm :biblio:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.