Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

SM will promote aespa in NA... as long it's about interviews and content I'm down they are stars 

Edited by Selenasworld

3 minutes ago, Sept said:

https://twitter.com/ChartsKRbot/status/1662081341867827207

 

New peak for aespa but Soyeon is coming fast :jonny: 

Not spicy uls peaked higherthan lsrfm also unforgiven wasnt topping daily right? Serving sneaking for hours and then plummenting again so its save to say spicy is biggerthan unforgiven. 

 

 

Lsfm out aespa in... 

 

:gaycat5:

6 minutes ago, Sept said:

https://twitter.com/ChartsKRbot/status/1662081341867827207

 

New peak for aespa but Soyeon is coming fast :jonny: 

G-ISIS has taken over on real-time, it has been a cute run

2 minutes ago, BellKat said:

Interesting narrative, exactly the same thing BP has done but with no high peaks lol

It's hilarious that BP are left with no achievements when you apply the same standard to them :dies:

 

Tbh, despite how much promo they have, BP has failed to make a dent in USA, Latin-America and Europe.

Their Korean charting was impressive but it seems like the peaked with DDDD as they are unable to reach #1 with their recent comebacks. They have been matched in popularity by other groups in China and they failed to enter the Japanese market. Even in Asia, they are not the biggest powerhouse.

That's just reality :michael:

blonks has never organized massive weekly buying and streaming farms like armybots in the west and you know it

and if that's what you believe then good for you I guess

 

in the world i'm living in, BLACKPINK is very very successful and not fraudulent as hell like the bots :gaycat2:

 

 

I am a kwinka, you wanna be the kwinka

 

spacer.png

 

I’m a kwinka I’m a kwinka I’m a kwinka I’m a kwinka

 

spacer.png

 

TAKE A PHOTO

 

spacer.png

(G)I-DLE releasing the SOTY 2 years in a row, I can't believe

 

And HWAA would be 2021 SOTY if The Feels didn't exist 

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

(G)I-DLE releasing the SOTY 2 years in a row, I can't believe

 

And HWAA would be 2021 SOTY if The Feels didn't exist 

 

spacer.png

you know things!

 

quincá behaviour

 

gretchenliveamericanmusicawardsHQ.gif

8 hours ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

 

Taehyun on a technical level is good??? Well slap my ass and call me mary sue because I'm not sure I believe that.

Well slap your ass because it’s kinda true, but it’s not like it means something because he sounds terrible.

6 hours ago, Chemist said:

Melon Daily:

#26. aespa - Thirsy (+2) - NEW PEAK

#80. Le sserafim - Eve, Psyche &the Bluebeard's wife (+8) - NEW PEAK

 

the 4th gg gen girlies are so dominant that b-sides are just casually charting in Melon

I’m sure Allergy by Gidle is higher than both of these?

'Eve, Psyche & The Bluebeard’s wife' – 11PM KST:     

#24 Bugs (+4) 
#63 MelOn (+6) *new peak*
#98 FLO (=) 
#100 Genie (+15)

MelOn ULs: 85,66 (+704) *new peak*

spacer.png

4 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

Btw, Enhypen's single is really good:katie2: wish it was longer but the twinks don't have it in them to serve a great bridge so this is good enough.

They have a lot of great bridges in their discog. But yeah this song is too short. 

11 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

I used to think it’s Sophia Brennan based on this demo, but it’s a little different from the final version no?

i think it’s Yujin leading along with other IVE girlies in the background tbh, she has done it in several encores already 

I think it’s partially her? It might be the same thing that T-ara used to do with their demo singers where they blend the voices because it does sound like it on the oooo oooo part 

 

I don't know who she is but this pop up in a playlist and is a bop

Edited by DelRey

2 minutes ago, Vrx. said:

I think it’s partially her? It might be the same thing that T-ara used to do with their demo singers where they blend the voices because it does sound like it on the oooo oooo part 

Yeah it’s still her in the back mix but the foreground sounds like Yujin. 

NewJeans slowly getting ready for the comeback with their interviews, can every kpop group start promoting pre comeback as they do? it would be so much funnier, comeback cycles are too short and too crazy - like, we tend to get a lot of content in the first week or two and then the era is over - I hate that about kpop 

 

Ador gave as NJ’ comeback date 1,5 months in advance and suddenly their presence is much more visible again, I love that :flower:

13 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Yeah it’s still her in the back mix but the foreground sounds like Yujin. 

She kinda ate that

Love Dive is not even kpop excellence, not pop excellence, it's literally MUSIC excellence

 

It's that once in a lifetime moment where everything just CLICKED 

Just wow

1 hour ago, Zack said:

KRYSTAL at Cannes. A beauty  :jonny5:

 

https://i.ibb.co/VmbTy34/QUEEN-KRYSTAL.gif

 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxAJ682acAEhnPs?format=jpg&name=large

 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxANAF_akAEaQkS?format=jpg&name=medium

 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxAg05rWIAEB3jc?format=jpg&name=large

 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FxANAF-aQAAIpMB?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

 

 

beautiful queen! she really looks like jessica here

5 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

From Pann: Age and gender distribution of NewJeans' fan meeting

FxEELUlaYAE5dfY?format=jpg&name=medium

 

I'm praying these girls are safe or this is fake; what the ****.

Can't men......enjoy Kpop ??

I’m confused. Did you not see NJ last year at Yonsei’s Akaraka.

 

who do you guys think is keeping their songs #1 on the charts? 15 year old girls?

3 hours ago, Britney Jean said:

I just realized the song needs more "i'm a mess" part in the end, they should add it or replace the "girl wanna have fun" part with it. The former part is so addicting and slaying. When Sakura is being the center during it is sooo powerful :jonnycat:

 

BEHOLD

:jonny6:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.