Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Asscatchem said:

nothing is fake and everything is working as planned

 

newjeans-min-hee-jin-courtesy-hybe-2022-

I bet she made them sing about Cookies on purpose :biblio: MHJ is going to hell

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

5 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

From Pann: Age and gender distribution of NewJeans' fan meeting

FxEELUlaYAE5dfY?format=jpg&name=medium

 

Oh wow I thought I was an outlier but turns out i'm an average fan :clap3:

 

I'm guessing that's why their fanbase is chill, usually the worst fanbases are the ones with young girls 

 

 

Whew, not go hard getting a lil streaming boost. The way this album is still so solid (Up No More however >)

 

 

 

8 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Whew, not go hard getting a lil streaming boost. The way this album is still so solid (Up No More however >)

 

 

 

One of their best b-sides ever tbh

9 minutes ago, Flomik said:

One of their best b-sides ever tbh

The album is kind of their best. I listened to formula much more but revisiting this album I always forget how many mega bops are on it :deadbanana2:

I Am kinda the AIIYL of the 4th Gen. The catchy + dated!

Edited by WeFoundWill

37 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Whew, not go hard getting a lil streaming boost. The way this album is still so solid (Up No More however >)

 

 

 

Their strongest album to date

59 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Whew, not go hard getting a lil streaming boost. The way this album is still so solid (Up No More however >)

 

 

 

see when you release a KARD, Jason Derulo demo.

14 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

2ee4dc61585dbe2bf5a0dce3899fcf61.jpg

 

:WAP:

 

idc what anyone says

Pink Venom was IT and I love everything about it :jonny6:

 

Pink Venom was the c*ntiest **** EVER. The like 2 months long domination of her and Shut Down at Spotify #1 WHEW

 

btw what the FUCK was this??? Miss JailPig is going to jail bc this is the equivalent of booking someone in s parking lot in 2002. Fox….channel FIVE

 

 

Who is this group? They sound like GFRIEND/Lovelyz musically which is a SERVE, but most of them look 13. :deadbanana4:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyway, we need a boy group to plagiarize INFINITE.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's something about that iconic sweetune sound that just does it for me everytime.

 

spacer.png

 

@WeFoundWill the OST for the BP Game is still not released  :rip: ?

Edited by Adama

I don't know if this was posted but it was a year since HOT dropped

 

They served c0ck so bad with this one :jonny5:

 

 

 

I need them back :chick3: still one of the best kpop albums ever

 

too bad JY enlisted and JB is busy putting up his p*ssy wall

3 hours ago, Subzero said:

 

CLASSY

SEXY

CRAZY

COUTURE

 

CLASSY

SEXY

CRAZY

BEAUTIFUL

STYLE

 

ujnewAf.gif

 

S. T. Y. L. E.

C'mon boy let me be me

 

R1ni3hm.gif

YG should've saved this for black pink

22 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

btw what the FUCK was this??? Miss JailPig is going to jail bc this is the equivalent of booking someone in s parking lot in 2002. Fox….channel FIVE

 

 

Please idk why JYP keeps booking his groups for performances on Fox 5 :deadbanana2: This is my local Fox station too. I don't know what the goal here is… Nobody watches the morning station for more than a few minutes at a time except for pensioners

EWO’s best track is Bring it back. I’m sorry it’s once a lifetime. 

1 hour ago, WeFoundWill said:

I Am kinda the AIIYL of the 4th Gen. The cathy + dated!

aiiyl, sweetie..

13 minutes ago, Flomik said:

A year since HOT dropped. They served c0ck so bad with this one 

 

 

Will Red Velvet ever release a good song again, I really wonder. :gaycat2:

 

 

spacer.png

 

The way this would've went viral if it was released in 2022.

Weeekly's producers studied this before releasing "after school" and got a hit out of it.

 

 

 

Edited by Odd

20 minutes ago, Samson said:

Please idk why JYP keeps booking his groups for performances on Fox 5 :deadbanana2: This is my local Fox station too. I don't know what the goal here is… Nobody watches the morning station for more than a few minutes at a time except for pensioners

He's looking at who's topping the US charts and thinking "I better go for those MAGA money"

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.