Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

 

20% :bibliahh:we will be watching through Jennie loops on Twitter

 

 

1 hour ago, starstruckaj said:

Getting the 2nd single push it deserves with this extra performance, Sakura was eating every angle I fear  :gaycatina1:

 

 

omg the overhead shots :WAP:

 

also not the random impurities slander… it won’t be tolerated. it served sexy 90s r&b continuous shot realness of incomparable quality. :bam:

I can't wait for the #RESPECTJENNIE hashtag meltdowns on Twitter when it turns out she only has like 2 lines in 1 episode

 

atrl-sebs123.gif

1 minute ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

20% :bibliahh:we will be watching through Jennie loops on Twitter

 

 

damn :hoetenks: 

I will be watching for the mess tho :-*

Something about LSRFM is annoying me, IDK if it's the faux-artsy concept but they come off as very cheap to me :ahh:

"I won't hide myself"

 

Next Lsrfm Title prediction: "Unhidden" :foxaylove2:

 

 

even if it’s bad blinks will carry it so jennie will be fine. :1stplace:

1 minute ago, playboi said:

Something about LSRFM is annoying me, IDK if it's the faux-artsy concept but they come off as very cheap to me :ahh:

ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c69ce94887caa99a9357b2.gif

2 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

20% :bibliahh:we will be watching through Jennie loops on Twitter

 

 

I knew it was going to be panned :dies:!

 

Abel better focus on the soundtrack and push the Jennie song, that’s all I care about 

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

I can't wait for the #RESPECTJENNIE hashtag meltdowns on Twitter when it turns out she only has like 2 lines in 1 episode

 

atrl-sebs123.gif

Everyone know her role is small 

21 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

a debut :jonnycat:

 

what a BOP

 

atrl-sebs123.gif

Ngl the first time I heard this Twinxt track, I thought Crown was a flop and sounded very nugu'd and I never checked them again until Loser=Lover where I gave them a second chance. 

 

But oh wow how I was so wrong since I stan them now, and Crown stood the test of time and aged like fine wine :jonny6:

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

ezgif-2-bea3dd5e2d.thumb.gif.0d28be6fa7c69ce94887caa99a9357b2.gif

They're trying to brand themselves as this revolutionary group but everything they do has already been done before and somehow their stans just eat it up and see them as some sort of K-Pop Kanye or something :ahh:

1 minute ago, aesthetic bih said:

Ngl the first time I heard this Twinxt track, I thought Crown was a flop and sounded very nugu'd and I never checked them again until Loser=Lover where I gave them a second chance. 

 

But oh wow how I was so wrong since I stan them now, and Crown stood the test of time and aged like fine wine :jonny6:

it really does still sound fresh huh

 

Other than them looking like fetuses in the video you could tell me it came out in 2023 and I'd believe you

 

sip.gif

1 minute ago, playboi said:

They're trying to brand themselves as this revolutionary group but everything they do has already been done before and somehow their stans just eat it up and see them as some sort of K-Pop Kanye or something :ahh:

it's just Yunjin that is doing things different

 

the rest of them are just followers

 

sip.gif

15 minutes ago, Fanta said:

omg the overhead shots :WAP:

 

also not the random impurities slander… it won’t be tolerated. it served sexy 90s r&b continuous shot realness of incomparable quality. :bam:

We love Impurities as a song, it's just the lazy cheap $10 video that didn't give the song justice we are bitching about :-*

 

19 minutes ago, Pinter said:

The video is so boring like where is the budget?  Even sm track video is more interesting and more like mv video, this screams dance cover :rip:

 

I noticed that hybe is really cheap witj music video unlike sm and yg, even jyp step it up nowadays... :biblio:

 

The song is cute tho... 

Please JYP refuses to spend money on their music videos

They pay so much for post-production but their lighting is ASS now 

9 hours ago, elevate said:

Lots of idols do learn English over time, though, and they're generally pretty good at it. It takes a LOT to be fluent in another language (Australian is my mother tongue but I speak three other languages) and even when you're "fluent", it's just nothing like your mother tongue unless you really live in that culture for years. I think that's why idols - who spend like a day in each city around the world - will only get partially fluent, and that's okay.

 

Are you enjoying the show? It looks cute but I don't know if I can stomach another cliche teen drama, lol. I feel like there's been too many in the last few years.

Yea I agree it does take a lot of time to become pretty fluent and comfortable in the language that you can be speak well in conversations. That's why I was so surprised that the actor gained most of his English skills pretty fast for the show. 
 

Lmao the show is a guilty pleasure if you're ok with it being cheesy and dumb at times. 

 

Feel like pure **** just want her back x

Now she's just doing coffee shop snooze anthems sadge :sosad:

 

tbh TXT had a pretty good one-two-three-four-five-six PUNCH of quality title tracks straight from Crown to Loser Lover

 

sip.gif

1 minute ago, Vrx. said:

Please JYP refuses to spend money on their music videos

They pay so much for post-production but their lighting is ASS now 

Yeah but jyp owned their own studio so even if its cheap it doesnt really look too cheap and they are mostly playing with post production effect so thats kinda cool. 

 

Hybe mvs are mostly cheap because it outdoor but looks very amateutish like a dance cover video.. Even the unforgiven opening with that cheaap ass drone camera is kinda killing tje whole mv because the the contrast and quality are way too different than the rest video.. Lol

12 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

it really does still sound fresh huh

 

Other than them looking like fetuses in the video you could tell me it came out in 2023 and I'd believe you

 

sip.gif

They look pretty much the same visual wise imo. Except for Hyuka who ofc received the puberty treatment and Yeonjun who lowkey looks like Suga now (a nightmare!)

16 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

 

20% :bibliahh:we will be watching through Jennie loops on Twitter

 

 

That's too high 

 

Animated GIF

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.