Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, newaespa said:

aespa have a very big fanbase in China, not as much in Korea

we pretty much said it for like a million times, but your goddamn brain still can’t process this statement :weeps:

Also in Japan at this point 

Just now, Supervillain said:

Genuinely shocked the **** stains on the album packaging didn't stop people from buying. :deadbanana2:

inb4 it was the marketing strategy all along to get people talking

JY avatar?

get your eyes and ears check asap 

Aespa's new song is great. It feels very cinematic and epic and SingSing is serving Mother as she always does.

30 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

:deadbanana2:

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

Where's that user who said shavedspa has more influence and starpower than IVE in korea and that he is telling the truth because he is living in korea :bibliahh:I guess it's just myth or they just have no influence over melon users because how come those bulk buy carried boy groups can chart on top 100 melon :ahh:don't they have enough k-fandom? :rip:

40 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

:deadbanana2:

I CANT BREATHE ENDNKDDK :bibliahh:

aespa has been MIA in korea for almost a year after Girls made no noise and in that time 3 prominent groups took over the GP's attention with their biggest hits. I don't think it's that surprising they're now struggling digitally. It will take some time and good promo to get back in the public's eye again. 

9 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

kAPHR8G.png

Explain how they sell the most albums yet fell into tier 3.

You can't.

Sept

damn :deadbanana:

they don't call them the fad of 2021 for nothing. 

5 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

TWICE has been dead in Korea for years now, so why are they being brought up. surely aespa's competition shouldn't be a group that has peaked already.

Red_Velvet__Feel_My_Rhythm_MV.thumb.gif.

If Aespa’s competition isn’t a group that peaked years ago, then why do fans of that group keep attacking aespa? Surely their competition can’t be a 2 year old group right? 

8 minutes ago, Iridesence said:

is it still not there? :priceless:

:noparty:
the sabotage 

Anyways just look how she ate that :jonnycat:  

They really fumbled the ball on aespa huh. Potential utterly wasted. Tragic.

Making them wait a year after a miss was not it.

Aespa’s prerelease is cute but it’s been crazy to see the way SM continuously fumbles their girl groups.

I really hope Spicy is IT bc they need some momentum now more than ever.

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

:rip: so we should only let HYBE stans post since aespa debuted a NOT in and "Birthday" left the charts in three weeks?

You have posted like 10 times since WTMW's release (which was an hour ago), don't play dumb :rip: 

How is Young Dumb Stupid and Poppy doing the first hour released compared to Welcome to My World?

I hope this B Side helps people to realize they're back and makes more people ready for Spicy :rip:

I wonder if Spicy got released first would it still be like this or is the problem people not being aware of their comeback 

1 minute ago, katyberry said:

If Aespa’s competition isn’t a group that peaked years ago, then why do fans of that group keep attacking aespa? Surely their competition can’t be a 2 year old group right? 

1 stan that has been obviously trolling even before the song was released.

ningning-aespa.thumb.gif.421ae444b2de940ed6c8386b11b36b5c.gif

Aespa has been so horribly managed I’m not sure how people think dragging them makes them edgy. Like, there wasn’t even any hyping from SM over this release. Y’all acting like they’ve been doing nonstop promo the past year or something :rip: they’ve been MIA for a year and only showed up for some year end performances :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Sept said:

You have posted like 10 times since WTMW's release (which was an hour ago), don't play dumb :rip: 

That user just needs a life

1 minute ago, Sept said:

You're not new here. It's a ******* pop culture forum, if you want to see copy paste Twitter links then enjoy the zombie hours :rip:

9 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

aespa has been MIA in korea for almost a year after Girls made no noise and in that time 3 prominent groups took over the GP's attention with their biggest hits. I don't think it's that surprising they're now struggling digitally. It will take some time and good promo to get back in the public's eye again. 

WTMW is their One of These Nights fr (also an arts not the charts sitch). We all thought RV is dead at that point of their career but then Red Flavor came along and revived their career to a whole new peak :weeps:

Hopefully Aespa meets that same trajectory and their down era is only temporary like RV's once did :dancehall:

Edited by aesthetic bih

Not the first day sales (still counting), already at number 5 :jonny6:

Six more days with lucky draw promotion, fansigns and more, I can see they pass aespa :jonny6: