Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

 


I just don't get why Mnet chose him over Jay or Yoo Seungeon :rip: He's literally a Kim Jaehwan 2.0 :coffee2:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 hour ago, Rhythm said:

To be honest, I've always felt that ITZY's popularity was kind of overblown? Like, they had a good debut and were doing well enough + WANNABE was a decent hit internationally, but the idea of them as leaders of respective gen just always seemed kind of farfetched. Like, they were legit the only group around the time, so there was nothing to forge a comparison against. :rip:

 

Not only so, but as prominent groups (IVE, aespa, NJ etc.) started to make their debut, they managed to eclipse them in no time. I kind of disagree about them having popular members, as well. Idols that are known =/= popular. If we're being honest, I can't think of any ITZY member that measures up to the popularity of the most renowned members of those respective groups.

Itzy’s popularity has always been undermined. So let’s not rewrite history :ducky:

3 hours ago, bigboss said:

Sakura-legend is a vocal queen. :heart2: She can sing anything. 

anyways...

 

amymikesnatch.gif

37 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I KNOW YALL SEEN MINGYU BULGE IN THOSE GREY SWEATS :WAP:

I saved the tiktok video :jonny:


 

oh this SLAPS. and they SLAYED the chore (again). LSRFM is kinda the best gg ever when it comes to dancing?

6 minutes ago, Mitsuki said:

MAXIDENT just casually selling like hot cakes :dies:

 

 

 

 

why are the numbers so consistent

 

something fucky is happening

 

elsa.gif

Just now, Save-Me-Oprah said:

why are the numbers so consistent

 

something fucky is happening

 

elsa.gif

Sajaegi  :cm:

1 hour ago, Pikachu said:

I saved the tiktok video :jonny:

i literally immediately did the same  :WAP:

1 hour ago, Kety said:


 

oh this SLAPS. and they SLAYED the chore (again). LSRFM is kinda the best gg ever when it comes to dancing?

no one is seeing them. :katie2:

Taeyang's mini album is surprisingly good. Is it just me or was it not, like...announced at all? :rip:

3 hours ago, Kety said:


 

oh this SLAPS. and they SLAYED the chore (again). LSRFM is kinda the best gg ever when it comes to dancing?

I am stanning :jonny5: 

How are Seventeen doing in Korea?

I mean yeah they’re doing great on charts but are they relevant with the GP? Or they just have a large fanbase with no GP popularity like any typical boy group?

PNATION had a GG line up before TNX. 

 

DAIN (HOT ISSUE) 

SIO (FIFTY-FIFTY) 

NAKYUNG (TRIPLE S)

HYERIN (TRIPLE S)

2 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

The way kween manages to keep going viral randomly 

 

And now it’s their second most viewed mv per day :clap3:

Not Jisoo potentiallt having the biggest solo among all the girls :deadbanana4: coming for Money's wig!

5 hours ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

So Le SSERAFIM is just mature Itzy? Because that's the vibe I'm getting. Like if itzy were making music for adults they'd be le sserafim.

Yupp. They have been doing what I want from Itzy to do.

11 hours ago, Flomik said:

Not when NingNing and Giselle exist but yeah Slayeryeong is up there as well

 

11 hours ago, Fanta said:

not when Yunjin exists. 

No

chaeryeong-cunty.gif

7 hours ago, Rhythm said:

To be honest, I've always felt that ITZY's popularity was kind of overblown? Like, they had a good debut and were doing well enough + WANNABE was a decent hit internationally, but the idea of them as leaders of respective gen just always seemed kind of farfetched. Like, they were legit the only group around the time, so there was nothing to forge a comparison against. :rip:

 

Not only so, but as prominent groups (IVE, aespa, NJ etc.) started to make their debut, they managed to eclipse them in no time. I kind of disagree about them having popular members, as well. Idols that are known =/= popular. If we're being honest, I can't think of any ITZY member that measures up to the popularity of the most renowned members of those respective groups.

Lets not underestimate the solo powers of Itzy. Everyone of them had their moment and are very well known. Yeji had shocked everyone with the debut. Ryujin had a massive viral moment and was an it girl during the time. Chaeryeong slowly became the most popular and reletable member. Yuna had her moments too and became viral a lot as a pick me girl :rip: and Lia, i love her so much :heart2: She was also the it girl for like a week when their debut teasers were released :deadvision: If you dont think they are not as massive as the other group memebers it is because JYP never promoted them individually when they had their moments. 

4 minutes ago, Xalric said:

the way Chaeryoung ate her sister up for no reason. :deadbanana4:

 

 

I would be so embarassed if I let my sister kicked out of company and still ate her up on the tiktok challenge :chick3: 

 

Also the way she entered the room :jonny: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.