Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

mark is definitely the dream member getting a solo first then haechan. i honestly fear that taeil will just get a nct lab station song and no mini before he enlists or not even get a solo at all until after he gets discharged like some exo members. 

ggIg9ip.gif 

I thought it would be Mark, but it's weird he got an NCT Lab so recently. I think even Baekhyun had like 10 months between his final pre-debut SM Station and his solo debut with City Lights, so I think even Haechan is more likely than Mark.

 

I feel like SM might want to start off with debuting members who only have one fixed unit, and with Renjun's random massive fanbase in China with middle aged women I just know the king will slay. 

 

ggIg9ip.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Finally Liz back on top :bird:

Although I think Yujin also leads chorus even though everyone sings there


spacer.png

Edited by Witnessed ET

16 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

We need the full version of this where she floats in the air  + the Garam gif, and then the gif can finally be complete @Supervillain  

ggIg9ip.gif

 

Yo40pNL.gif

4 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Finally Liz back on top :bird:

Although I think Yujin also leads chorus even though everyone sings there

 

I don't understand why Line Distribution channels never count the chorus lines when they all (or some :gaycat3:) sing together, they are still lines :chick2:

Edited by Antisocialites

If SM was smart they'd do a Mark and Taeyong subunit and serve us an album full of classics like this. 

 

 

 

ggIg9ip.gif

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
4 minutes ago, playboi said:

Jinsoul kinda looks like Sakura now

 

817863508690862090.gif?size=96&quality=l817863508690862090.gif?size=96&quality=l817863508690862090.gif?size=96&quality=l

Sakura looks like her. Jinsoul didn’t have to buy her face. 

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
3 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

Yo40pNL.gif

Lmaooo please make this full size. 

26 minutes ago, Ryan said:

TripleS is too confusing for me to get into. I did like their mini tho. I’m not looking forward to another 12 people debuting in the group or whatever. Like why. 

I only listen to their mini, idk any of these girls names or what they looks like :mandown:

 

26 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

i was gonna say... does anyone care about sejeong? nugudan being a complete and utter failure :redface:

and chungha slayed but her schtick kinda got old

 

ggIg9ip.gif

 

 

and not somi when the only thing going for her was that she was white :rip:

Business proposal being one of the most successful rom com recently and Uncanny catchers being also a hit are the responses of your question? Yes people care about Sejeong :cm:

 

Somi  as a better stage presence compared to Wy.

9 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

Yo40pNL.gif

We need a bigger version of the gif though just like the previous one:

IdgKcVO.gif

 

7 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

I don't understand why Line Distribution channels never count the chorus lines when they all (or some :gaycat3:) sing together, they are still lines :chick2:

It's because it won't change the order etc. since every member is singing

Edited by Pluto2022

5 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

I don't understand why Line Distribution channels never count the chorus lines when they all (or some :gaycat3:) sing together, they are still lines :chick2:

Because it’s kinda useless to count lol and only takes up space on the screen :coffee2:

but if someone leads the chorus then they should at least get some higher allocation than the rest imo, but it’s all good. 

6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Sakura looks like her. Jinsoul didn’t have to buy her face. 

Both faces were purchased I fear:rip:

 

No one else in Loon changes face as frequently as miss Jinsoul

2 minutes ago, Spark said:

I thought it would be Mark, but it's weird he got an NCT Lab so recently. I think even Baekhyun had like 10 months between his final pre-debut SM Station and his solo debut with City Lights, so I think even Haechan is more likely than Mark.

 

I feel like SM might want to start off with debuting members who only have one fixed unit, and with Renjun's random massive fanbase in China with middle aged women I just know the king will slay. 

 

ggIg9ip.gif

well mark's album won't be till next year so it'll be a year ish between this lab release and his official solo debut plus he's one of the first members who debuted and one of the most popular members so it would make sense for sm to give him a solo first out of the dreamies. 

 

renjun would serve excellent ballads as a soloist and he has become very popular in korea lately but knowing how sm treats their chinese idols it could be a while before he even gets a solo album... plus i don't know when the dreamies will even get solos besides mark + haechan because the fans and now sm heavily push 7dream and i fear renjun won't get a solo album until the korean members enlist in 6-7 years :rip:

 

ggIg9ip.gif 

To think if Somi didn’t decide to become forever dungeon’d at The Black Label we would probably have her in Itzy and Yuna would be in NMixx

 

ggIg9ip.gif

I want to like I AM but the hook isn't strong enough for me idk 

 

 

9 minutes ago, Spark said:

If SM was smart they'd do a Mark and Taeyong subunit and serve us an album full of classics like this. 

 

 

 

ggIg9ip.gif

that would serve so hard but i can already imagine the mark solo stans screaming at sm for overworking him

 

ggIg9ip.gif 

The music video for I AM is just recycled from that one set in After Like

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
4 minutes ago, playboi said:

Both faces were purchased I fear:rip:

 

No one else in Loon changes face as frequently as miss Jinsoul

That’s just weight loss and contouring. Jinsoul natural :weeps:

  • Author
  • ATRL Administrator
4 minutes ago, starstruckaj said:

To think if Somi didn’t decide to become forever dungeon’d at The Black Label we would probably have her in Itzy and Yuna would be in NMixx

 

 

ggIg9ip.gif

The fact that she’s been on TBL all these years and only has one album, which only had 4 new songs, is a travesty. 

3 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

well mark's album won't be till next year so it'll be a year ish between this lab release and his official solo debut plus he's one of the first members who debuted and one of the most popular members so it would make sense for sm to give him a solo first out of the dreamies. 

 

renjun would serve excellent ballads as a soloist and he has become very popular in korea lately but knowing how sm treats their chinese idols it could be a while before he even gets a solo album... plus i don't know when the dreamies will even get solos besides mark + haechan because the fans and now sm heavily push 7dream and i fear renjun won't get a solo album until the korean members enlist in 6-7 years :rip:

 

ggIg9ip.gif 

Please, when I went to see Dream last month there was like a 5 minute interlude where it's just the members holding hands until they make 7. SM were actually sick for the graduation scam but it's such a good fanservice tactic cause all the 16 year olds around me were bawling during it. 

 

ggIg9ip.gif

13 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Sakura looks like her. Jinsoul didn’t have to buy her face. 

e66aXcM.jpg

1 hour ago, Sorecer said:

the lyrics written by wonyo :chick3:

I honestly love the songs she wrote even in Izone she just have something special writing songs 

 

 

Mine and Shine With Me are still not on the same level as Dreamlike tho, I'm quite disappointed :chick3:

That one is a masterpiece, the epitome of chillax excellency :jonny5:

Liz most lines => Smash quality hit

 

Coincidence? I think not.

 

Yo40pNL.gif

51 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

none of the ioi girls had PRESENCE. that itself is a talent.

 

izone had true STARS.

 

ggIg9ip.gif

This is a BIG fat lie :rip:

 

Most IOI girlies had great presence (& skilled)

 

Doyeonlina Jolie gave FACE

 

Yoojung was an all-around star, Sejeong, Chungha, Pinky, Mina,  etc

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.