Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Miley Cyrus - "Flowers"

Featured Replies

46 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Over 7 million already on YT :clap3:

And on Spotify

  • Replies 4.1k
  • Views 396.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Winning for Pop Solo is already enough, but to win in a general field is insane. She’s had so much to climb out of (respect wise) from being the face of Disney Channel, to Bangerz, to Dead Petz, to ev

  • mileytayIor
    mileytayIor

    Last night felt like a dream we used to pray for times like this. Im so proud of her like i'll never turn my back on this woman ever. 

  • #1 (+52) on US iTunes + ESV is #6 (+144)   I hope it will revive the era

Just now, Raphy23 said:

Will this be an Anti-Hero sized hit for Miley? 

will she open spotify with 19M in one day? 

25 minutes ago, popmusic said:

And on Spotify

Wait it’s already at 7M on Spotify :deadbanana: I guess that includes the 5 hours from Thursday so it’ll probably be around 7-8M+ on the counter 

 

I’m not a fan of the song overall but it’s crazy how well Plastic Hearts set up the new era :clap3:

Edited by TalkThatRihanna

2 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Wait it’s already at 7M on Spotify :deadbanana: I guess that includes the 5 hours from Thursday so it’ll probably be around 7-8M+ on the counter 

 

I’m not a fan of the song overall but it’s crazy how well Plastic Hearts set up the new era :clap3:

As far as I know it was released on 00:01 UTC so it's just Friday streams. 

Just now, popmusic said:

As far as I know it was released on 00:01 UTC so it's just Friday streams. 

Omg that’s insane :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Wait it’s already at 7M on Spotify :deadbanana: I guess that includes the 5 hours from Thursday so it’ll probably be around 7-8M+ on the counter 

 

I’m not a fan of the song overall but it’s crazy how well Plastic Hearts set up the new era :clap3:

is this proven ? I checked spotify and didn't see that 

1 minute ago, seancarter said:

is this proven ? I checked spotify and didn't see that 

I’m pretty sure that user gets the data early. I think I’ve seen them post accurate Streams in other threads before the numbers were revealed

Apple Music US: #26. "Flowers" (+16)   

 

SMASH INCOMINGGGGGGGG :giraffe:

11 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Wait it’s already at 7M on Spotify

???? No one has reported that. Would be crazy if real.

Edited by Popboi.

4 minutes ago, seancarter said:

Apple Music US: #26. "Flowers" (+16)   

 

SMASH INCOMINGGGGGGGG :giraffe:

Oh wow

12 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Wait it’s already at 7M on Spotify :deadbanana: I guess that includes the 5 hours from Thursday so it’ll probably be around 7-8M+ on the counter 

 

I’m not a fan of the song overall but it’s crazy how well Plastic Hearts set up the new era :clap3:

Is this confirmed??

5 minutes ago, seancarter said:

Apple Music US: #26. "Flowers" (+16)   

 

SMASH INCOMINGGGGGGGG :giraffe:

Omg smash

2 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

???? No one has reported that. Would be crazy if real.

Some people have access to live numbers so not impossible.

The only pop songs above it on AM are Anti-Hero and Die For You. Omg this is such a well deserved start :heart: 

7 minutes ago, seancarter said:

Apple Music US: #26. "Flowers" (+16)   

 

SMASH INCOMINGGGGGGGG :giraffe:

It's about to pass Midnight Sky's AM peak :deadbanana4:

this is such a grower, I wasn't feeling it too much on first listen but I liked it, and now I can't stop playing it :deadbanana4: 

8 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

???? No one has reported that. Would be crazy if real.

 

6 minutes ago, biomind101 said:

Is this confirmed??

The user on the previous page said it’s at 7M on Spotify. Pretty sure they have access to the live numbers 

Edited by TalkThatRihanna

1 hour ago, Scars said:

No, it's a lie. They played Uptown Funk and Miley did some cute IG videos dancing to it at the time.

 

One thing about smilers is that some can be pathological liars at times in order to make locals fall in Miley's graces ddddd. Someone also made this up and now it's being spread online as a fact.

 

:deadbanana4:

 

The whole Paris and Selena cameo thing was also a lie created by a troll Miley stan account on Twitter.

So embarrassing, I figured :dies:

 

promo is promo, I fear 

I'm sure someone already asked but why didn't this debut on US Spotify?

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Eóghan said:

I'm sure someone already asked but why didn't this debut on US Spotify?

She did 37M first day, I heard from my source! 

1 minute ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

She did 37M first day, I heard from my source! 

No I'm talking the few hours it was out yesterday in the US

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.