Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

P!ATD concert audience bored, checking Facebook

Featured Replies

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR9u1MUk/
 

 

oh wow. You’d expect a few people in a concert maybe step aside for a few minutes and check their social media but the fact that it’s a whole section looking at their phones and losing interest in the concert says a lot. 
 

what is going on Brendon??

 

EDIT: even the ones who weren’t on their phones were literally just sitting down :deadbanana4: a disaster 

Edited by Itz_Dani!

  • Replies 27
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Itz_Dani! said:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR9udLex/
 

Serving VOCALS :jonny5: Mariah wishes 

Omg they're laughing at him

Yq4XqNr.gif

Don't blame Brendon. Blame the insanely short attention span most people have nowadays. Brendon is a great performer and vocalist. Occasionally he hits a bad note, no one is perfect 100% of the time.

They probably came for I Write Sins Not Tragedies and not the other songs. :rip:

1 hour ago, Jude said:

Karma. :bibliahh:

 

2 minutes ago, PopKills said:

:giraffe:

Karma for what?

Brendon needs to stop to pretend he is artsy fartsy

The new album is pretty boring and uneventful and he has reached a new commercial peak with their last album. The people who loved Sins, may already not be the people who care about High Hopes or Hey Look Ma I Made It, but he is a damn FOOL for playing the WHOLE new album as the centre piece of the show :rip:

 

Unless you are a MASSIVE blind stan that loves anything Brendon records, the majorty of concert attendees don't come to hear that.

 

 

12 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

 

Karma for what?

Quote

Panic! At the Disco (PATD) frontman Brendon Urie has been bombarded with much controversy regarding allegations of s*xual harassment and assault, along with accusations of being racist, transphobic, and homophobic

 

In addition to his controversial past with many serious allegations against him, Urie was accused of s*xually assaulting multiple minors in the last decade. Last year, many TikTok creators posted these allegations against him on the platform.

 

https://www.sportskeeda.com/pop-culture/news-why-brendon-urie-cancelled-allegations-explored-singer-trends-twitter-amid-release-new-album

 

Edited by Jude

I used to be a big Panic fan. Really enjoyed the music up until and including Death of a Bachelor.

 

Bizarrely though, the day I saw the DOAB tour in London, although objectively it was a great show, I completely stopped caring about Panic. I can’t explain why because I enjoyed the show, but from the moment I got home, my interest in Panic was 0 ☠️

25 minutes ago, IMadeYouReadThis said:

I used to be a big Panic fan. Really enjoyed the music up until and including Death of a Bachelor.

 

Bizarrely though, the day I saw the DOAB tour in London, although objectively it was a great show, I completely stopped caring about Panic. I can’t explain why because I enjoyed the show, but from the moment I got home, my interest in Panic was 0 ☠️

I had such a similar experience in Manchester! Was a great night and he did a great show but I found him so … off putting? He seemed over the audience and it left a bad taste. Still supported the next album but this time I’m done 

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The way this tour has been a DISASTER for his career :bibliahh:

 

4 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

The amount of viral disastrous moments from this tour :deadbanana4:

what did I miss? :gaycat3:

5 hours ago, Itz_Dani! said:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTR9udLex/
 

Serving VOCALS :jonny5: Mariah wishes 

not people cackling in the background :bibliahh:

5 hours ago, NausAllien said:

Don't blame Brendon. Blame the insanely short attention span most people have nowadays. Brendon is a great performer and vocalist. Occasionally he hits a bad note, no one is perfect 100% of the time.

That's bullshit lmao

i’m sorry but i’ve never enjoyed his voice. it’s grating and sounds like a goat on ketamine bleating obnoxiously :michael: his timbre just ain’t it! and yeah… that’s karma for you pal

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

The way he has been going downhill since he collabed with Taylor :rip:

:deadbanana4:

I don’t like him but don’t understand what is happening with this tour. Like its not a free  gig,  these people paid to be there and yet they behave like this?  :rip: He still gets their money  so  they are looking dumb, not  him.

7 hours ago, IMadeYouReadThis said:

I used to be a big Panic fan. Really enjoyed the music up until and including Death of a Bachelor.

 

Bizarrely though, the day I saw the DOAB tour in London, although objectively it was a great show, I completely stopped caring about Panic. I can’t explain why because I enjoyed the show, but from the moment I got home, my interest in Panic was 0 ☠️

I had such a similar experience after the concert I saw! I dropped them completely after doab because his albums went to hell :rip: high hopes is so annoying, at least fall out boy had their random repeak with good albums and urie is just kinda unlikable 

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

The way he has been going downhill since he collabed with Taylor :rip:

Not her stealing someone else's life force again, wow a scary queen 

Edited by Starchild

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.