• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• Shelter

• Draper.

The song has picked up in sales and streams on both iTunes and AM from yesterday. New predictions has the song top 20.

Top 10 may be possible as it creeps to top 10 on radio and continues to hold/increase in streams.

24 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

Top 10 may be possible as it creeps to top 10 on radio and continues to hold/increase in streams.

To be honest, I'm hoping for a top 10 peak. That's it. Looking at her career stats, it is interesting that in her 25 years on the charts she has never had a song peak at 6, 7, 8, or 9 in the top 10 on the Hot 100. I hope Cuff It (& Heated/Alien Superstar) can each achieve one of those.

12 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

To be honest, I'm hoping for a top 10 peak. That's it. Looking at her career stats, it is interesting that in her 25 years on the charts she has never had a song peak at 6, 7, 8, or 9 in the top 10 on the Hot 100. I hope Cuff It (& Heated/Alien Superstar) can each achieve one of those.

That's the best we can ask for with literally no push. This song is the most resiliant. If/When it goes top 10, I'm checking out off the singles aspect for this era.

2 million videos on TikTok. Is that a lot? Or about average for a "hit" song on there?

2 minutes ago, Arrogant said:

2 million videos on TikTok. Is that a lot? Or about average for a "hit" song on there?

Oh it hit 2 million :clap3::jonnycat: 

3 hours ago, Arrogant said:

Unholy has 1.9 million

About Damn Time has 1.9 million

Edited by Lose My Breath

21 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

Unholy has 1.9 million

About Damn Time has 1.9 million

Expected way more for that. 

9 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

We need a big remix

please no. we just need her to get up off her ass, which will never happen 

Yuck, please no remixes. Beyonce's music is best when its just her.

Y'all are a mess, the BMS Madonna remix was brilliant

There's a rumored remix with Pharrell, which I most def do not want. Like, please learn your lesson from desecrating BLOW for the Self-Titled Platinum Edition. 

But I'd love some dance remixes for CUFF IT and any upcoming singles. And even non-singles. Rihanna released so many remixes for ANTI album tracks. I want B to do the same. It costs her nothing. 

54 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

When you are a hater and can’t even deny this bop hihi 

:lmao:

It’s doing very well on radio it’s kind of disappointing how big the discrepancy is between AI and streaming positions but oh well! It’s great for her having a song so well in so many countries around the world :celestial3:

On 11/20/2022 at 10:50 PM, Dreajae said:

The song has picked up in sales and streams on both iTunes and AM from yesterday. New predictions has the song top 20.

This may be her longest charting hits surpassing Halo and Irreplaceable (30/31 weeks). Hopefully it will reach 40 weeks. 

US Urban Radio:
#4. CUFF IT (=)

Spins — 4883 (+29)
Audience — 13.131 million (+0.015)

US Urban AC Radio:
#4. CUFF IT (=)

Spins — 1671 (+21)
Audience — 7.635 million (+0.032)

US Rhythmic Radio:
#5. CUFF IT (=)

Spins — 4502 (+47)
Audience — 11.597 million (+0.234)

US Pop Radio:

#19. CUFF IT (=)

Spins — 5425 (+81)

Audience — 13.919 million (+0.180)

US Hot AC Radio:

#38. CUFF IT (+1) *new peak*

Spins — 242 (+14)

Audience — 0.399 million (+0.045)

Seeing that this is rebounding to top 20 gives m a lot of hope for top 10 after the Christmas freeze. 

Top 10 is about to be dominated by holiday music, but it'll drop instantly first-ish week of Jan. The go-to songs for programmers will be whatever was popping just before the freeze e.g. Cuff It. 

I want video etc asap. But if it's still a wait game, that would actually be the next smartest window to pounce. Start of the year and snatch a quick top 10. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.